Story 5 - Forever ch14

I woke up the next morning with Bucky lying completely on my chest, his mouth wide open as he snored quietly. After I'd made us some fresh dinner last night, Bucky had all but passed out and had to be carried to bed. I sighed happily, shifting very slightly and causing Bucky to make a soft noise of protest, pressing his face further into the crook of my neck. I laughed very softly, tracing my fingers over the muscles of his back very gently.
"Stevie?" He asked, looking up at me blearily.
"I'm right here, Buck." I murmured, kissing the top of his head gently. I heard Bucky hum softly as I relaxed back against the pillows, sighing happily to myself.
"Bucky, stop." I muttered as I felt Bucky's lips moving against my neck.
"No." He replied, kissing up my neck and along my jaw.
"Buck, seriously, stop." I said, grabbing Bucky's chin gently and pulling him away from my neck.
"Why?" Bucky asked, his face contorted in confusion.
"I'm... I'm not ready for that yet..." I said, blushing heavily.

(Bucky's POV)
"Steve?" I asked, sitting up slightly to look down at Steve, starting to smirk slowly.
"Breakfast time." He murmured, moving to get out of bed quickly, immediately starting towards the kitchen. I followed behind him quickly, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.
"Stevie, there's something you're not telling me." I said in a sing song voice, nuzzling at the back of his neck.
"No, there's not..." Steve mumbled, starting to fry some eggs for breakfast.
"You haven't been with anyone since the forties, have you?" I asked, resting my chin on Steve's shoulder. Steve's lack of response was answer enough for me to realise it was true. In the past, when Steve didn't say anything to an accusation, he was guilty.
"You haven't!" I exclaimed, smirking widely at Steve.
"Yeah, okay, I haven't." Steve grunted, refusing to look at me and instead focusing on his cooking.
"Then take your time, Stevie. I don't wanna force you into anything." I mumbled, kissing Steve's cheek gently.
"Okay..." He replied, blushing softly when I kissed his cheek.
"And you gotta stop blushing, Stevie, or your cheeks are gonna be permanently pink." I teased, grunting softly when he elbowed me very gently in the ribs.
"Shut it, jerk." He laughed, turning to face me.
"Make me, punk." I grinned, keeping my arms around his waist.
"Gladly." He replied, leaning in to kiss me softly. I guess that's one way to shut me up.