Story 8 - Reliving Stress

Bucky gave a heavy sigh as he walked out of the gym at Stark Tower, rubbing a towel along the back of his neck where sweat had collected from his hair. After Steve found him hiding out in Alaska some how hed managed to talk Bucky into returning with him to become part of the Avengers instead of fighting against them. Bucky had returned but adapting to his new life was not easy, every little sound or movement would make him twitch causing massive stress to him, the only outlet was training.

Buck? Steves voice rang out, startling Bucky to the point he swung around.

Steve? Damn it! Dont do that! Bucky scolded him while running a hand over his face.

Sorry, I didnt mean to startle youstill not doing very well huh? Steve concluded placing a gentle hand on Buckys shoulder.

Its fineI justdont have much of an outlet you know? Bucky explained vaguely

Training not helping? Steve wondered

A little but I dont really know what else to do, Bucky continued averting his gaze from Steve.

Wellwe could alwaysyou know, like back in the day, Steve hinted with a small smile.

What? You mean Bucky trailed off

Memories had begun to return to Bucky from years ago mostly his times with Steve including some nights they spent together. However remembering what they did and actually remembering what it felt like are two very different things that he really couldnt tell yet.

I dont want to force the idea on you but I know it used to help me relax from all the stress of being sick, Steve explained

I guessbut I cant remember what it was like though, Bucky pointed out

Then I guess Ill have to refresh your memory, Steve smirked suddenly pressing Bucky against the wall completely shocking the other man. Bucky didnt remember what it really was like but he did know that from his memories this was not how it usually went.

Steve? Bucky managed to get out as his surprise faded slightly

Well Im not that sickly little kid anymorethat you used to fuck, Steve whispered the last part right into Buckys ear making him shiver. Steve smiled at the reaction then tested a light kiss behind Buckys ear this time eliciting a soft moan from the other man followed by a shudder as Steve began to suck on Buckys earlobe. Steve could remember the nights they spent together but he was so sickly at the time it was hard for him to really participate much, mostly Bucky took control but now he could actually give back a little of what Bucky used to give to him. Steve pulled back a little revealing that Bucky already had the start of a blush across his cheeks and it looked like his body was reacting in all the right ways too so with a hefty shove he managed to push Bucky around the corner back into the gym locker room pulling one of the oldest tricks in the book, placing a cleaning sign on the door knob of the locker room just like the boys had done in high school. Steve pinned Bucky once more against the wall and although Bucky looked surprised he didnt look panicked so Steve continued closer until he could latch his lips on to Buckys neck. Bucky moaned then shook for a moment as Steve sucked a mark on the pulse point then nipped downwards to the collar of Buckys shirt while his right hand came down to slide under the shirt from below. Bucky winced away for a moment as Steves cool hand first made contact with his quickly warming flesh but after he was used to it Bucky leaned towards the touch as Steve ran his hand over his abs then up to his chest.

Bucky could feel his legs beginning to give out from under him, as the sensations got stronger with every little touch. Steve was now sucking on his left nipple resulting in Bucky realizing that his pants were becoming far too tight rather quickly but just as he was trying to figure out how to voice that concern Steves hand slid down his torso until it suddenly applied pressure right to his hard cock through his pants. Bucky gasped while tossing his head back against the wall, biting his bottom lip while both his hands came up to grip Steves shoulders for balance. Steve let out a chuckle at the reaction hed received then stared right into Buckys eyes as he slowly opened them before quickly sealing their lips together in a deep kiss as he continued to massage Bucky through the work out pants hed been wearing. Buckys grip got tighter on Steves shoulders as he moaned, groaned and pushed into the kiss all while his hips pressed as hard as they could into Steves touch making him smile into the kiss.