Story 3 - What happened last night? + Like a Virgin

Bucky woke up. He didn't know what time it was, but he knew certainly that his head did ache like if someone smashed it with a hammer, and it happened already to him, so he could confirm it felt the same. He opened his eyes and...freaked out. He wasn't in his room. Bucky sat up quicky and looked around. It was Steve's bedroom. "How did I get there? What even happened last night?" he whispered and desperately tried to remember anything after the point of Tony suggesting to go to a bar. They were walking from one bar to another. He was drinking with Steve, Tony, Natahsa, Clint, and Bruce was sitting next to them drinking some non-alcoholic coctail and looked worried, but it was normal for him. Bucky had one glass after another and...blank. Nothing. "What have I done?" He made the bed and searched for some trousers, since he was only in his underwear, what made him even more nervous. Finally he found them in the other corner of the room. But not his T-shirt. He took a deep breath and went to the kitchen of Stark tower where they now all lived. All the mighty Avengers and company.
Steve's room was actually really near the kitchen so what seemed to him as minutes were actually seconds. He sat behind the bar and checked time. 9:30, not bad. Tony and Natasha were there already. They both seemed quite fine, nearly like if they didn't have any hangover. "Morning party animal!" cheered Natasha. Both Bucky and Tony made an unhappy groan. So Tony isn't that good on it. "Party animal? What did I do?" asked the Winter soldier as he was handed a glass of water and an aspirin. "You don't remember? It was epic!" smiled Stark Jr. Oh no. "So, what did I..." But he was interrupted by the entrance of Steve. "Morning feelas!" he smiled. Than he looked at Bucky. "Morning darling!" And he kissed him an a cheek, grabbed a waffle and left. Bucky just stared and blinked for a while and than turned to his equally shocked flatmates. "What happened last night?" His voice was death serious as well as his expression. They just shrugged and smiled. "I guess you don't understand. I woke in Steve's bedroom wearing only pants. I need your help." Nathasha started to laugh loudly and Tony just seemed even more shocked. But they finally made some kind of summary of the evening.
They went to three bars and with more alcohol in his blood Bucky started to tell embarassing stories about Steve, who blushed really much and made them calm down when they were to loud because of his inability to get drunk and fact, that Bruce and Clint left. After the third bar, Tony started a fight with a barman and Natasha accompanied him home, insisting that the rest of the group, Bucky and Steve, continue to have some fun. Bucky remembered flatly but after that point he still didn't know.
"Do you think that you and Captain did the..." Tony stopped himself when he saw Bucky stretching his matel arm, "fondue?" Winter soldier just put his head in his hands and frowned. He was kinda blushing, but he tried to hide it, because he didn't know why was his body doing that. Maybe the kiss? Natasha put her hand on his soulder. "And would it matter to you? I mean, if you wanted that to happen isn't it just good?" "Oh comme on, he's not..." "Shut up Stark, I'm asking him! Bucky?" "I'll just ask Steve and find out what I did so I could apologize." He stand up and leaved the room quickly. Maybe to avoid the answer.
The Winter soldier walked around the tower and he tried to think about yesterdays night but the only thing that came to his mind when he thought of Steve was this morning. His stomach skipped. He's my friend. In fact my best friend. He's a guy. Although he's really handsome...Stop it! Stupid brain! He had a girlfriend remember?! "Screw this!" he shouted. "You alright?" Bucky jumped. It was Steve. "Yeah...no." It's better if I tell the truth. "I can't recall anything from last night after we stayed alone. I don't know what was I doing in your bed, where did my T-shirt dissapear and why you called me a darling." His friend just stared at him. He tried to say something but closed his mouth again. "So, you don't remember anything?" Bucky shook his head and Steve took a deep sigh. "Well, you were to hammered to get to your bed so I placed you in mine insted. That's about the bedroom. You also mannaged to spill beer all over your T-shirt so I put it in the washing machine this morning. And..." "And?" Bucky held his breath. His heart was beating incredibly fast and his palms were sweating. "You helped me to lose my virginity last night." "WHAT?!" "Just joking! I was joking!" cried Steve when he saw that Bucky was about to faint. "So what did I do?" he was red as tomato. "You confessed that you have feelings for me and you in fact..." now Steve was blushing too, "are in love with me." "No joke?" He just couldn't believe that he said he loved Steve, but somehow he felt, that it is the thing he would say if he had the courage to. "But if you don't feel like it anymore, you can easily take it back and I could pretend I can get drunk and I don't remember it," admitted Steve sadly and turned to leave. "No, no, no, no! " Bucky caught Steves arm, turned him face to face and kissed him. This time on the mouth. "Seems like you two found out what you did last night, huh?" They broke apart and saw Natasha coming their way. Steve smiled and Bucky noded his head. They were both a bit new to this whole thing but they knew it was just alright.

It was about a week after Steve Rogers and James Barnes started dating. Some people, like Natasha, were really happy for them, and some, like Tony, weren't sure what to think. But one thing was sure, what was Bucky thinking about.

"You helped me to lose my virginity last night."

This sentence was echoing in Buckys head every night he spent cuddling with Steve trying not to get hard while feeling his warm body. He knew he hadn't done it, it was just a joke, but how much of truth was in it? For days he tried to observe his boyfriend to find out, but how do you spot such thing?

Finally one night, when Natasha and Clint were bussy looking for some Hydra agent, Ward was his name, and Tony and Bruce were on a trip to Switzerland to have a look at the particle accelerator, they had the tower for themselves.

So they made an old movie marathon, tried nearly all of Tonys gadgets, drank some of his fine wine and went to bed.

Steve was lying next to Bucky, so close that the Winter soldier saw every of his tiny frecles, all small scars, every little thing on his face. Steve caught his eye. "What?" he smiled. "You're just so damn perfect," replied Bucky and started kissing him. He really got in the kiss and soon they were lying on each other, gasping for breath, crazy with the taste if the other one on their tongues. But after few minutes they both knew it wasn't enough.

"Steve..." mumbled Bucky between those hungry kisses. "Hngh?" Bucky stopped. "What is going on?" Steve was blushing a lot and his cheeks were bright pink. "Is it truth, what you said? That you're...that you've never...you know..." From Steve's face was certain that he didn't. "Are you a virgin or not?" His boyfriends face went completely still and he looked really nervous. "Well..." he scrated his head and fixed his hair, "Yes, I am." He looked away in shame. Bucky was not sure why is this shamefull but he was sincerely surprised. "How is this posible? You are Captain bloody America! Everybody wants you!" Steve just smiled shyly. "Ehm, before the serum, it's obvious right? After that I was still kinda in love with Peggy and I thought that if I did...you know...with somebody else I would cheat on her. Than I was frozen for seventy years so if some fish wasn't interested in my corpse than..." He smiled at his own joke. "And after they unfroze you? You are the last gentleman on the planet?!" Bucky kissed him on his pink cheek. "Well, maybe that's true," Steve smirked "but I was mourning over everyone for a while and than I dedicated my life to my work because I thought I wouldn't be able to find myself anyone..." His lover stopped him with a kiss. "Well than, this night shall be the night," he gazed on him flirtatiously "You nervous?" Steve nodded, but he was smiling. "Let's do it," he whispered.

So Bucky started where he left, planting kisses everywhere on Steves face and making out even more and more aggressively. Thier hips started to move rhytmicaly and their dicks felt the others flesh throught the clothes and they felt each others erections growing bigger and bigger, but Bucky didn't want to hurry. He wanted Steves first time to be as perfect as possible. He started kissing his neck and placed his hands under Steves T-shirt, slowly undressing him. When this piece of clothes wasn't in his way, he kissed and licked his way lower and lower...But Steve stopped him and without a single word stripped Buckys one and kissed him again. Bucky continued and pulled of everything else. Goddamnit he was so hard. So in return, Steve started to undress him, slowly and clumsily with his shaking hands. Bucky just grinned widely and helped him, putting his own hands, one flesh one metal, on these pale white ones, gripping them tight and helping to release his huge erection. Steve looked down and blushed again. They were both sitting up, the space between them nearly didn't exist and Bucky got an idea. He pulled his lover even closed so he could grab both of their dicks together and started to slide his hand up and down. First slowly but than he started to enjoy himself and speeded up. He looked up and saw Steve gazing at the pre-cum escaping from the two big hard dicks, his eyes partly closed and mouth open releasing deep silenced groans. "My eyes are up here," he whispered lovingly and his boyfriend really looked at him. His face was covered in sweat and his stare so intense. They spent some time like this, glaring at each other until Steve stopped groaning and started to bite his lip more and more intensely. And than he leaned his head back while shouting Buckys name and shower of cum covered their naked bodies. Bucky, who was on the edge for a long while, finally let himself go and came to. They fell on the bed and breathed heavily. "So," sighed Bucky,"what do you say?" "You will regret this," Steve smirked. "Why?" "Because now I want more." "Like right now?" "If you want. I could do this all day." "It's scientificly impossible," Bucky mumbled. "Not for me. Faster metabolism remember?" Bucky just glared at his lover and shook his head. "You are so damn perfect." He looked around at all the cum and sweat covering them and their sheet as well. "But now lets go to sleep."

~barboraz