M'Lady

They called Adrien over, asking if he was free and he was. It was awkward at first between him and Marinette, but she wanted to be happy for someone that played a big role in her life. Deep down she really was and she felt bad that it didn't really show on her face.

They were legally allowed to drink. When the suggestion came up almost everyone agreed, almost.

"Drink? We don't have beer." Marinette reminded her roommate feeling a bit relieved that she was right.

"Weell." Alya got up and walked to the kitchen. She opened a cupboard and pulled out a glass bottle filled with a transilient liquid.

"Vodka?! Where the hell? How did you hide that from me?"

"It's not like you went on a hunt for alcohol in the apartment." Alya shrugged and pulled out 4 shot glasses from a different cupboard.

"You sure? How about that one party that went down?" Marinette folded her arms leaning on the counter. Nino jumped to his knees and turned on the couch facing the girls in the kitchen.

"That one was wild." Adrien paused the game and looked in the same direction. He scrunched his eyebrows and looked at Nino. Nino turned to his best friend and explained the story.

"This one time the girls threw a party and it was nuts. I'm pretty sure you guys almost got kicked out?"

"Not only was it nuts, but Marinette was the life of the party. One major hangover though." Alya giggled pouring the liquid into the cups. Marinette blushed and looked at the floor when Adrien looked at her with wide eyes.

"Really Marinette?" He asked.

"I know, who would've thought?" Nino sat normally taking the game control in one hand and his elbow o the back of the couch.

"Well not everyone's what you expect." Marinette said looking at Adrien. The locked eyes and Adrien could see the pain her bright, blue eyes. The words came out of her mouth like acid.

"Well to new beginnings." Alya interjected nudging a glass to Mariette and gladly took it.

................................................................................................................................................................

Marinette felt great. She already had four shots and probably a bit tipsy but not drunk. After high school, she got famous for her drinking tolerance, which was really high. Gulping down the fourth shot the burn that took effect was merely a slight sting. Nino smirked and shook his head after Marinette put the glass down upside down.

"Another?" Nino asked.

"Nah, I think I'm good for the night." She shook her hand. Alya squished her body against Marinette's wrapping one arm around her shoulders and the other holding the glass that contained her eight shot. She was a lightweight but could drink for the whole night and not blackout. Nino and Adrien were the semi-sensible people and only had two.

"Whhhatt? No, take this!" Alya put the glass against Marinette's lips and tilted it a little. Marinette moved her head away and thankfully no liquid spilled.

"No." She said firmly.

Alya pouted and pulled on Marinette's head making it tilt backwards. Alya put the glass to her Marinette's open mouth and turned it upside down making the liquid flush down Marinette's throat. Alya let go and giggled. Marinette coughed and held her throat, scrunching her eyes and bending forward. Nino patted her back with a worried look. And then snapped his head to glare at Alya through his glasses.

Alya's eyes widened, her glasses on her head pushing back her hair.

"Uh oh." She slowly got up holding onto the armrest of the couch. Nino got up and tackled Alya, wrapping his arms around her rest and picking her up from behind.