You Didn't Only Lose Her

"Okay people, places!" Ms. Etourdissant claped her hands and sat down.

"Romeo that's your cue!"

Adrien walked onto the stage and said his lines waiting for Marinette to appear.

"Juliet!..." Ms Etourdissant called. After a moment she furrowed her eyebrows and repeated.

"Marinette that's your part!" Ms Etourdissant stood up out of her seat and repeated herself.

~

'Beep Beep Beep!'

Marinette made a noise of displeasure and groggily opened her eyes.

"Marinette wake up!" Tikki said. Marinette snapped her eyes opened when she heard the urgency in Tikki's voice. She got up hitting her head on the backboard of the bed.

"Ow!" She rubbed the back of her head making her bed head worse.

"What's wrong Tikki?"

"You're late." Tikki stated.

"I don't have classes." Marinette got out of bed and neatly fixed the covers and placed the pillow nicely.

"Yes, but you have rehearsal." At that Marinette rushed around the room. Grabbing a pair of washed out jeans and a black v-neck. Once she was changed she grabbed her little bag that she's had for more than three years, her phone her wallet and baby pink cardigan.

When she left her room she saw Alya on the couch with a cup of coffee watching tv. Marinette grabbed her keys and said goodbye to her roommate. Alya looked over the couch.

"Where are you going?"

"Rehearsal." And then Marinette slammed the door.

Marinette walked quickly trying to walk quickly but bumped into someone and grabbed their arm before the fell.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see... where... I- Master Fu?"

"Hello, Ladybug." Master Fu nodded his head in greeting.

"Is there something you want to talk about?" Marinette asked.

"I'm afraid so..." His smile left his face and his eyes were filled with worry.

~

The doors fly open.

"Sorry."

"It doesn't matter. You're here now." Ms Etourissant excused Marinette.

The morning was long and the drama class grew tired. They get through the lines and skits for their class. Ms Etourdissant smiled at her class. She hasn't been teaching for long, but she knows how to teach.

"Okay so if Romeo and Juliet could just practice the balcony scene and that will be all for the day." Ms Etourdissant walked out of the room and threw the papers in the air.

"Where are you going?" Marinette held her arms in the air. The whole class surprised at their teacher's little 'display'.

"That's the end of rehearsal." Ms Etourdissant she called over her shoulder walking out of the auditorium.

The long morning ended and the short afternoon began.

'The things Master Fu said...' Marinette thought to herself leaving the auditorium.

Marinette walked home. She looked at cars and people moving about. She sighed worriedly with what was to come. She couldn't get the words out of her head. She couldn't get the theories out of her head more coming making others impossible to happen but the more she thought the more she worried for the people of Paris.