A Spawn of Destruction

Warning: Adult themes - Steamy 

Chat threw Scotty across the ground. Scotty jumped to his feet and turned into music notes. He made Chat turn in circles as he tried to follow Scotty, he didn't notice Scotty was making his to a paralyzed Marinette. Scotty formed behind Marinette and slung his arm over her shoulders making Chat stop from running towards them.

"Such a pretty thing." Scotty taunted looking at Marinette. He turned to face her and all she could do was look at him with dull eyes. He combed his hand through her hair and let his hand over next to her ear. "Such a big problem." He made an effort to take off one of her earrings but Marinette was soon out of reach as she was in Chat's arms. Scotty only smiled at the pair.

"You got what you really wanted, huh?" Scotty asked. Chat leapt off out of sight without a reply and Marinette in his arms. Chat jumped over two buildings at a time since it was easier than running holding Marinette. He was heading to Marinette's apartment. Landing on the building across her balcony he dared to look down at Marinette who was staring up at him, He looked down to meet Marinette's eyes and a smile slowly crawled onto her face.

"I love you." She muttered. Chat was shocked by Marinette's sudden confession. He jumped the last building and landed on her balcony. He gently put her down and turned to leave but her voice stopped him.

"You're just going to leave me?" She asked in a desperate tone. He didn't respond instead he just stood there his back facing her.

"You won't leave me, right? Not again, not when I just got you back." She slowly walked towards him.

"You love me right?" His eyes widened at the question.

"Don't leave me." She reached to grab his wrist but he turned around and grabbed her face. His lips found hers and Marinette let out a low hum from the surprise and satisfaction of the kiss. His hands kneaded into her hair and her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"I will never leave you, not again." He said as their lips parted. He rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you..." She whispered.

Chat opened his eyes and looked into Marinette's deep bluebells. Something was different but it wasn't obvious enough for Chat Noir to notice. She kissed him again and he slowly kissed back. Her lips were soft and tasted like cherries. He slithered his tongue into her mouth and she moaned with delight. The longer they made out the heated the kiss got. It got sloppier every second and their breaths became rigid. They separated and dove into the kiss again with ten times the passion. Chat moved his clawed hands over the dips of her hip and the curves of her waist. His claws dug into her skin leaving light scratch marks. Marinette had her hands scrambled in his golden locks. Chat slid his hands under her thighs and gripped them tight. He lifted Marinette up and she squealed at the sudden movement. She let out a breathy giggle as their lips were inches apart and Chat smiled a devilish grin.

Chat walked towards her room, with his hand he miraculously opened the glass door. He walked in as it swung open. Marinette held his shoulders and felt the soft cushion of the mattress as he laid her down on the bed. Marinette pulled him down with her. Chat nipped at her neck leaving purple splotches and red marks. Marinette's nails dug into the exposed skin Chat's suit left. She moaned and gasped at the actions. Chat felt dizzy listening to the sounds she was making. He grid down and slipt his hand up her shirt. He traced his claws over her pale skin making her shiver and moan.

"C-chat..." Marinette breathed. Her head sunk into the pillow and her hair became de-shelved.

"Mmm?" His hand slowly crawled towards her chest. Marinette shoved him back. Chat grunted and made a confused face. Marinette got on her knees, the same position Chat was in. She took her shirt off in a fluid movement. The shirt fell to the floor carelessly and Chat watched the action with a certain hunger. He looked like an animal. A smirk on his face, his eyelids low and eyes full of lust.