Relationships, Secrets and Ice Cream

When Adrien and Marinette came back inside, the art room was clean. The white blankets that covered the room were gone. All the paint supplies were gone too. No splash of peculiar colour anywhere in sight. The two looked impressed.

"Nice work guys." Marinette cheered when their two friends came out. Their clothes were messed up and colours that the opposite wore were mixed. Adrien and Marinette shared a look.

"What?" Alya asked.

"Nothing." Adrien shrugged. He walked away and grabbed his stuff.

"What!?" She asked him again.

"Nothing!" He repeated. Nino looked at the two and then at Marinette.

"What?" He asked her. Marinette laughed and shook her head.

The four friends locked the art room and left it clean. They laughed and told jokes as they walked to Nino's loft.

"Did you see your face when the balloon came and...and!" Marinette couldn't finish her sentence. She choked on laughter.

"Yeah, yeah. How about when you slipt?" Alya rebutted. Marinette slowly quieted down and glared at her best friend. The boys just quietly walked next to the two and joined the conversation if needed.

Nino unclocked the building. The four walked in and placed their stuff on the couch on the first floor.

"What are you going to do with the this?" Marinette asked. She twirled around gesturing to the mostly empty space of the first floor.

"You've had this building for almost um, two years," Alya added. Nino smirked. He and Adrien shared a look. They got together and made some distance between them and the girls.

"Ever wonder what goes on in the boys club?" Alya asked Marinette. They watched the boys converse.

"I'm too afraid to know." Marinette joked. The boys turned around with an even more confident look. They strode over to the girls.

"You ready?" Adrien asked.

"You asking us or your boyfriend?" Alya asked.

"Excuse you! You're my only one." Nino shouted.

"Nope, not anymore. Doesn't look like it, you cheater." Marinette snorted. Nino looked away jokingly. Adrien punched Nino in the shoulder, making Nino lose his balance and act.

"Okay!" He said. He looked to Adrien and nodded.

"We're opening a bar!" The told the girls.

"Really?"

"That's awesome, babe." Alya attempted to kiss Nino's cheek but he moved away. "What?"

"I'm sorry, I thought I cheated on you." Alya's mouth hung open and deflated.

"You want a bar, there better alcohol." Alya walked up the stairs.

The three laughed as they watched Alya go up to the second floor. The three soon follow Alya's lead and went upstairs. They decided to order pizza and binge on horror movies and junk food. Marinette and Nino weren't big fans of horror but they agreed to watch. Nino screamed time to time and then everyone burst into laughter, forgetting about the brutal scene that played on Nino's tv. The ended the night on the couch watching a few comedies. Alya and Adrien were the last two who were still awake.

"Zoolander?" Adrien asked. Alya shook her head. "Run, Fatboy Run?" Alya gave him a look.

"What's that?"

"That is a yes." Adrien pressed play. Alya giggled at the first few scenes, others she cracked up holding her stomach and shouted with the character on screen.