No Consequences

A/N: I really don't like this chapter. Besides that nothing bad.

Scotty's POV

My head was clashing against a wall. Like a battle and the two emperors clang swords, only that 'clang' was on replay. I hear voices, unknown. I lose my balance and open my eyes before I hit the ground, but I don't. Instead, I'm pulled up again and when I open my eyes I see a beautiful girl with luscious midnight locks.

"Hey, stay with me okay?" Her voice, I know that voice. Ladybug?

Third Person POV

Scotty passed out. Marinette tried to wake him up again or get him to flutter an eye open at least, it didn't work.

"What happened?" Adrien picked up the other side of Scotty.

"We need to get them to a hospital." Marinette replied ignoring Adrien's question. Adrien nodded his head in agreement. Nino helped Alya and asked the woman a group of questions.

"Whats your name?"

"Angela." She wasn't as hazy or even near unconsciousness but she needed support, she was still a bit shocked and in panic from the previous events.

"Somebody help!" Nino shouted when Adrien kicked the doors open. Patients turn their heads at the alarming noises and when they saw a blonde teenage boy in a green dress some just thought it was drunken teenagers after a wild party. Others paid close attention to the event in front of their eyes. And were all wondering one thing. What the hell is going on?

Nurses and doctors came to the aid of Angela and Scotty. When doctors took them to a room Adrien went with them to see if they were going to be okay and get a better understanding why they were on the streets like that. No excuse for him. A nurse asked the other three, who they were and how they know them.

"We just found them beaten up like that. The boy's name is Scotty." Mariette answered.

"The woman, who I'm guessing is his mum is Angela." Nino finished his arm wrapped around Alya rubbing her shoulder.

"Are they gonna be okay?" Alya blurted out.

"They should be fine. It seems Scotty just has a concussion and needs stitches to the back of his head. Angela just has a few bruises on her face as well as her knuckles. We're guessing from self-defence." They nodded and the nurse returned to the room  Adrien walked out of.

"How are they, dude?"

"They're fine. Angela hasn't passed out, but Scotty still is unconscious."

"Did Angela tell you what happened?"

"No, but I heard her over-talking to the doctor about an abusive husband and something about him not accepting his son."

"Accepting his son?" Marinette muttered and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you hear anything else?"

"No." Adrien shook his head leaving Marinette to her thoughts.

"Well, what should we do now?" Nino asked the group.

"I, particularly want to change." Adrien rose his hand and stepped closer to Marinette gesturing for them to leave.

"I bet you do your highness." A smirk playing on Nino's lips.

"Uh-yeah, I bet you do." Marinette walked closer to Alya leaving Nino and Adrien to have a small chit-chat.

"Pay up bro." Adrien made a 'give me' gesture with his left hand.