A Normal Morning

Marinette woke up with the sun blaring in her face and knocking at her door. 'Damn it! I forgot to shut the curtains.' She thought as she pulled the sheets over her head.

"Marinette! Get up! What- Oh." Alya paused as she saw two bodies in her roommate's bed. A fluff of blonde her stuck out of the sheets. "Who's he?" Alya whisper-shouted. Marinette furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Who?" Marinette's back touched skin with someone else's. "Oh, holy shit! Get out!" Marinette shouted at Alya. Alya laughed but shut the door none the less. Marinette clumsily got out of bed pulling the covers and Chat down to the ground with her.

"Marinette?" Chat asked on top of her. Marinette had her eyes shut. Her hands were in his golden locks but she didn't feel any cat ears.

"Hide your face!" Marinette moved her hands to cover his face.

"What?" He asked his voice muffled by Marinette's hands against his face.

Marinette tried to get away from him without looking at his face. She pushed him off but it was a struggle since they were tangled in the sheets. Once she was free from underneath him she threw the sheets over his head and scrabbled to grab something to cover her naked body. There was another knock.

"Give me a second!" She answered.

"What's happening?" Chat asked dumbfounded and still under the sheets.

"My roommate." Marinette hissed at him. She grabbed some random shirt from her basket not bothering to check if it was dirty or not. It was a long grey shirt that covered her body just to the back of her legs and read "Sleepy Kitty" in cursive with black cat ears and whiskers. She rushed to the door and swung it open.

"Morning." She huffed. Alya smirked.

"Who's your friend in there?" Alya nodded to the inside of Marinette's room. Marinette closed the door and stepped out of her room.

"What friend?" Marinette asked cluelesly. Alya chuckled. Her eyes widened when she looked back at Marinette.

"Holy shit is that guy in leather!?" Marinette answered too quickly.

"Yes. No I mean, no." She bit her lip and furrowed her eyebrows. "What did you want anyway?" Marinette asked remembering that Alya came into her room for reason, she hoped. Alya shook her head out of her fangirl world.

"Uh, yeah. Do you want to go out for breakfast or eat here?"

"Um, uh eat here?" Marinette shrugged.

"Sure." Alya turned to walk away. "And this conversation isn't over." She pointed a finger at Marinette to furthermore prove her point.

"What conversation?" Marinette said before she hid back into the confines of her room. Marinette looked at Chat who looked like he was sitting patiently with his legs folded on the floor. Marinette slowly walked towards him.

"Boo." She muttered when her face was up close to his.

"Hello, purrncess," Char replied. Marinette giggled, she knew that she wasn't going to scare him, he wasn't standing behind a brick wall. "So you talk about me, huh?" Marinette blushed at the question. She sat opposite to him, mirroring his position.

"Uh yeah sometimes. But it's not like I tell her it's you or what actually happens. I mean we live in a pretty crazy city but I think it would be a little too much crazy for her." Chat hummed. He pulled the sheet down and Marinette yelped. She quickly slapped her hand over her face, blocking her sight. When Chat looked at the scene in front of him he tilted his head.