-5. Hindsight is 20/20

(😅Their fight song ^^^ I had to. It popped in my head 😂)

*************************************

Why didnt I listen to my gut...

I shouldve learned by now...

I got to comfortable...

I felt too safe...

I started believing it was all in my head & now these men are coming to my door as I think.

It was a dark Black van that pulled up to the house. It looked like it had no windows from what I could see from the short time I glanced at it. No one I possibly knew owned a black van like that, so it had to be no good.

(The Van ^^^)

(The Van ^^^)

My mind was going a mile a minute.
There were 2 ways out of the house. The side door & the front door. I could try to use the window but I'm sure I wouldve done more harm to us then good & they still would've caught us.

They had pulled up in front with a clear view of the side door. I was running frantically. The first thing I did was take the babies to my room & closed the door locking it. I'm sure there was no doubt in their minds that I was in the house, so I couldn't fake that I wasn't. I could only slow them down I heard their door shut.

I took some clothes off my hangers in the reach-in closet & threw them on the floor. I layed the girls on them gently away from harm. I got my phone that was charging on my nightstand & my big chef knife I kept in my nightstand drawer.

I think someone was in the house. How do you pick a lock that fast. I was far back in my room so I couldn't hear all of what was going on.

I couldn't let them take us. I was probably going to have to kill someone tonight. I wasn't ready but who really is. For the sake of me & my babies, I was going to have to try to be ok with that. I called Abby 1st on speed dial to warn her.

"Hey, I'm on my way don't w-"

Don't come. They've found me Abby. Stay away!.. DON'T COME HERE." Is all I said before I hung up.

Next I called 911. It didnt matter if I didn't trust them now, because they were already in my house so I'd risk it.

"911 what is your emergency"

I heard the bathroom door squeak open in the hall. I looked down at the girls, while I was on the phone. They seemed fine.

"They're in my house. I'm with my babies & their going to kill us"

I was pretty sure they weren't going to kill us. But I thought that would speed up their arrival to help. "Who's in your house. Can you make it to an exit."

I didn't say anything for a moment while trying to hear. "no"

"Ok we have that you're at this address, is that correct."