-15. Surprise

"Please God what's happening. I didn't do anything. I didn't even cause trouble yet." I thought

"Hello! Zac! Warren! Please let me go!" I yelled

No one answered me. Id been yelling since I woke up chained to a wall about 30 minutes earlier. My clothes were gone & it was so dark. I had a blindfold over my eyes, but I could still tell the room I was in was dark around me. I had a chain looped around my neck. Chains around my wrist & ankles.

"Please let me go. I didn't do anything" I pulled on the chains with anger. "Where are my babies!"

I heard a door open slowly then close. I turned my head the way of the noise. "Hello? Zac is that you? Warren?...Darik?...Clai? I'm sorry, whoever this is about, I'm sorry. Just let me go. I need to see my girls."

My emotions were getting to me, like usual. I started crying more. The main thing going through my mind were Remie & Aiva. Waking up to them not being there scared the hell out of me. It's not like they could walk away.

I heard the steps getting closer to me. I felt the persons breath on my ear as they came closer to me. I smelled his woodsy cologne & knew who it was- Pav.

"Guess again babe. Did you miss me this week. In fact, did you miss me all these months". His hands started roaming over my body as I groaned from the uncomfortable situation. He was touching & grabbing my skin, from my button to my breast, arms to stomach.

He touched me like he didn't need permission to do so. "I sure missed you baby. I've missed you since the day you decided to run away from me. I've been wanting to touch you & feel your body since we got you back, but Zac had first"

"Pavel please. I-" he grabbed my face tight so I couldn't talk "did I say you could talk babe" he kissed me hard with force, while holding my face. He slowly let go of my face.

"Pav I'm sorry I ra-"

Before I could continue my desperate fake apology, I felt a sting across my face. He had smacked me. Hard. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I couldn't even fight back, like so many times before. I guess there goes my hoping Pav wouldn't be mad still. I guess he was just waiting his moment to shine. His moment to show how angry he still was.

"This week you get to call me sir."

He moved closer to my ear "Is that understood my beautiful whore. My girl that likes to run away."

I turned my head away from his voice. How could he compliment me & insult me in one sentence. "Pav you dont have to do this. Zac m-"

I shouldve known it was coming. He punched me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me "what was that beautiful? I need you to tell me what you are...my whore" he whisper talked.

I didn't want to answer. I didn't want to say that I was what he called me. "Say it now or say it later, but you will be calling yourself what I tell you to, in the end.

"Do you want to see what kind of whore you are babe"

I felt his hand move down to my crotch. He started playing with my clït. After a few minutes of trying to fight it, I could feel my arousal. "Please Pav let me g-"

He grabbed my neck tight above the metal" what was that"

"Sir. Please sir." I tried to say the words. It was hard with him cutting off my air supply. He let me go & continued his movement in me. "Good girl. I'd hate for you to get punished over not listening when I tell you to do something"

My breathing was picking up at his touch. I wanted to scream in frustration. I let out a moan as my lady V rose to meet his hand.

"See my little whore likes what daddy can do to her, doesn't she." I tried to ignore his words. I heard myself moan again as my build up was happening