-11. Break from Freewill

"Whose choice is it, that you're in my bed"

"Its my choice"

"Good girl. Am I forcing you to be here"

The answer was really yes. "No sir, I can chose to leave, if I wanted to" could I really though

"But you're not are you?"

"No...sir"

"And why is that"

"Because, you're extorting me by using my babies as collateral, like a jerk." That's what is wanted to say & what I did say, the first time he asked me days ago...

"Because I belong to you Zac."

"Yes, you do. Soo, who does this belong to?" He was laying on his side facing me while I layed on my back. He was slowly moving his fingers to my lady parts. It made me moan a bit, as I closed my eyes "it belongs to you Zac"

"You're such a good girl Zo. I love this good girl side of you. Open your legs a little wider for me baby".

I did as he said, with a little hesitation. I wanted to punch him so bad. He just loves telling me what to do & making me say it's my choice.

When you have to say something over & over enough times, you start to almost believe it yourself. I can't count how many times in the past 4 days, since the dinner, he's made me say "it's my choice to be his" or that I belong to him. I could leave anytime I wanted to". I bet V believes that too. That she could leave anytime she wanted to.

He's not wrong. It is my choice to be his & I really might be able to leave, I still doubt it inside though. He leaves out that detail about him saying I'd have to leave without Remie & Aiva. He's made my own kids a packaged deal with him, Pav, Willem & obedience.

Meaning, yes it's my choice to stay in this house with him & let him use me. It's my choice to obey his commands. It's my choice to open my legs wider when he tells me to. It's my choice to be laying in his bed naked while he decides if he's going to f*ck me with his hands, manhood or mouth for the 4th time today. I chose this. At least this time around he claims I have a choice.

I guess if I was willing to leave my kids forever, I could chose to walk away. Or at least that's what he wants me to beilieve. Some women would take that option. But he's found my weekness. Like I said, he's an amazing extortioninst.

I felt myself almost about to cüm. I didn't want to beg him, but I knew the rules & I couldn't hold back the feeling rising up from between my open legs. My body was starting to arch at his touch. I closed my eyes tight, then looked at him

"Please sir, may I cüm"

Zac looked at me and smiled as he slid down between my thighs & ate me out until I exploded, grabbing his hair to push him in deeper by reflex. "Maybe he'll suffocate" I thought.

When he finished, he layed back up next to me, as I tried to control my breathing

"Did you like that, Zo"

Well I know my body did, even if I think I didnt. "yes" is all I said looking anywhere but him

He moved my face to look at him "What was that?"

"Yes sir. I liked it... Thank you Zac" I replied with a little hostility. Who was I lying to trying to make myself believe I didn't enjoy him making me cüm. It felt good no matter how I tried to fight it.

He told me I had to be polite or I'd have to learn to love with a ball gag in my mouth. So after testing his threat, the first morning, I found out by that night, he wasn't bluffing. It was akward as hell feeding the girls while sitting on his bed with a gag in my mouth. I don't want that image seared into their baby minds. It was only taken off that day to kiss Pav.