22. Take a Piece of Me

"Whatever food or drink you want to buy, we'll get it for you Zo...within reason. Meaning don't go asking for 50 bottles of wine just to spite us"

It's like Zac read my mind. When he said they'd buy me anything, I went straight to "ooh we'll see mr. I've never lied to you"
Then he had to add the within reason part.

I looked around the store and it was pretty empty. I strolled down the aisles of food picking things I wanted. We made it to the health aisle.

"Why are we going down this aisle Zo." Zac said sounding annoyed.

"Because I need body wash and feminine things."

"This is why you always took forever shopping. You always go down every aisle, like you're going to miss something"

"No one made you come with me all those times."

I actually was looking for one thing in particular. We walked towards what I needed & purposfully dropped a box of cereal like it slipped from my hand. I made it like I was looking at the 2 boxes deciding if I wanted it, he picked it up & I grabbed what I needed from the shelf sticking it in my bra quickly, I also made noises towards Remie who had just woken up. He didn't seem to notice what I took, which was good.

To help my distraction, I pointed to a section on the shelf "Oh look Zac! Condoms! Do you guys know what those are. Maybe you should get a box or 3."

He looked at where I was pointing "Why would we do that." He moved closer to me, looking me in the eyes with his cocky grin i use to kind of like. "You don't want our kids"

"No Zac. Not really" I said as I started walking. He grabbed my arm to stop me. I started to panic. Maybe he saw me hide what I took. Then he continued-

"Are you saying you wish you wouldn't have had Remie & Aiva. You don't want them" he replied

"Zac I know you're trying to trap me in my words. I love Aiva & Remie, I don't regret them at all. I regret you. They're mine & I love them."

"You don't seem like you regret me everytime you moan my name"

I decided to change the subject "Zac, if you wanted me so bad, why did you let Pav beat the crap out of me when I was in the basement. Did you enjoy hearing me cry & beg him to stop"

"Zo, you know i didnt want it to happen, but we have rules & you broke one. You hurt Ian & you tried to run away. You had to be punished & you needed a little breaking in"

Breaking in? What am I, an animal needing to be tamed "Ian hurt me & I didn't see you punishing him until you found out he scared your property " I touched my tattoo that covered up my scar.

"Zo, why are we talking about this in the grocery store. You're tired so you're getting emotional. You need to chill before you get yourself in trouble is that clear."

"Why am I tired Zac. Because you guys won't let me sleep, that's why."

"You get to sleep, when we've decided that you're obedient & willing. A bit of sleep deprivation helps your compliance"

"But you let me sleep when you had me in your bed." I cuped his face & kissed him. "If I want to come to your room tonight, instead of Pav's or Willem's will I get to sleep later. Don't you want me in your bed, Zac"

The girls were just looking around in their seats. Zac grabbed my head & started kissing me more, then he stopped abruptly. "Who do you belong to Zo."

"I belong to you Zac" I said looking at him, biting my bottom lip a little

"That's right. You also belong to Will & Pav, so things go a certain way with us. We have rules that we don't break. We each have our ways of doing things." He said as he pulled back from me and contenued walking. "& don't worry baby, there will be plenty of time for you to be in my bed, & it won't be for a bribe, when you chose to come in."