33. No Rest For The Weary

I woke up the next morning & Warren wasn't there. I smiled & stretched out on his bed. Yess alone in a comfortable bed.  The blackout shades were closed, but I knew from a little light streaming through that it was morning.

I got up really quick & grabbed the stuffed dolphin Warren bought me. I grabbed the 2 he got the girls too. I squeezed mine & it began to glow & slowly change colors. I layed down with them. Watching the colors merge & blend from blue to purple to green & turquoise.

Why did I love this thing so much. Maybe it was because it was peaceful, happy & simple. 3 things I really needed in my life. The girls are going to love them too, I know it.

I wish I could just lay in this bed all day or  maybe all week.

As I layed there, I had a random thought about Rae & how she talked about grown women having stuffed animals everywhere. I laughed at the memory. I hadn't seen her in almost a year. That's crazy to me. I use to see her so much before this new life happend. What would she say to me, if she knew everything that was going on. She'd tell me not to put up with their sh*t. But that's easier said then done.

I heard her voice in my head "Zo you need to kick their asses. I'll even help you, gurl" I shook my head. She actually would try to beat them up. I don't know how far she would get. I have no doubt she would get some punches in.

I miss that girl. I miss Abby too. Pav ows me a phone call to Abby, but I'm honestly too scared to ask him again. I just want to keep my distance as long as possible.

I don't even want Rae or my family knowing that I belong to the guys now. They wouldn't understand, hell, I barely understand sometimes. Rae is one of my best friends, but I know she can be judgemental sometimes. They'd probably look at me like a broken toy that can't be fixed. I dont need that condemnation.

They'd think I didn't try to fight hard enough. But I did fight. It just didn't get me anywhere. It got me black eyes & pain & bruises all over my body.

If I ever get freedom again, which I probably wont, I'm not telling them anything else about my life here then they already know. My family is probably missing me. They probably think I'm too busy to email, since the last email I sent was a happy one with a pic of the girls to my mom. I didn't even get to check for a reply.

This is my reality. I rolled onto my back & held the dolphin. Abby is the only person that knows what my life is like now. I wish she were here but then I actually don't wish she was here.

I layed thinking about all this sad crap, then I had to stop myself. I should be happy. My girls will be home soon. I have a time frame now. I also hadn't been bothered since Warren drugged me. I decided to get up & watch TV. I was hungry, but I wasn't leaving this room. I only got up to use the bathroom & brush my teeth then came right back.

I grabbed the remote on his nightstand I opened the shade about 6 inches just to see the sunshine, then got up to get my pump bag. I still couldn't believe he pumped me in my sleep.

I turned on the TV as I pumped. I flipped through channels until sister sister was on. I hadn't seen that show in years so I decided to watch it. Wow they us to be my style idles, I laughed. Oh yeah that 90s style. I finished pumping & sat the milk on the nightstand & cleaned myself up. Are they shipping this on ice to the girls or something. I sat the pump bag next to me on the bed with the dolphins. Another episode came on, so I decided to watch in too.

There was a knock at the door & I froze for a second. Then there was another knock.

I chose not to answer. Maybe whoever it was would think I'm sleep & leave me alone. I really hope they leave me alone. Who am I kidding, I knew it was Dana. The guys knock & then just open. I had the tv pretty low. I decied to tern off the tv & close the shade to about an inch of space.