-26. History

Why can't life just be fare.

It's not fare that I can't choose who I want to be with.

It's not fare that I can't be with my little girls.

It's not fare that I get disciplined for things I don't realize I'm doing wrong. Until they're pointed out. They really do decipline me even when I don't know I need it. I don't know if I'm supposed to thank them or scream."

Pav hung up the call with Zac & the girls.
At that moment I felt a bit heartsick , as I began to stand up from Pav's lap. "Come back Zo. Sit down" he said.

I sat back down on his lap, facing him. There were 7 more seats at this table & he had me on his dang lap, why! It just frustrates me. I knew it was wrong, but I really was hoping my weight would hurt his leg or something along those lines. Knee, ankle, whatever. It was a small unimportant random hope, but it was in me.

"Zo, you know I care about you, don't you. So when I tell you to do something, you're going to do it right." Pav said sounding like my father again.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry" I replied like the new humble girl I'm trying to be.

He looked at my lips "kiss me. Show me how much you love being mine."

I wanted to be a bit cheeky, but I decided that wouldn't end well. I kissed him trying to make it convincing. He kissed me back in the masterful way he's so good at. We were getting more into it, as I felt his hand move up my leg. I heard a small moan come from his mouth.

Nope, I knew anymore of this & he'd definitely want more of other things. I know I belong to them, but if I could go a day without them wanting to stick their man-rods in my lady V, I'd be too happy. I had to change the lustful atmosphere he was putting out.

I pulled back from him. I ran my hand through his styled blonde hair. "Well I guess its a good thing that I belong to someone that knows how to kiss." That's the first response I thought about, when I pulled back. I needed to stop the action while boosting his inflated ego, & not getting accused of disobedience.

None of the guys would refuse a compliment. "You know what would be fun right now Pav. To learn more about you & your family." I kissed him with a quick peck on the lips. "You know so much about me & mine, but I dont know much at all about you & yours it seems"

He licked his lips "wouldn't you rather just makeout some more baby. My family is not very fascinating, we're just us. And besides, I like the way your full lips feel on mine" he pulled me in to makeout some more. I let him continue, then stopped again.

"But I want to know more about the men that call me theirs." I replied. Get to know the men behind the monsters, I thought

He ran his hand through his hair. He looked at me like he was thinking "Ok I'll tell you what. I'll answer 2 questions for you, then we go get a treat I got you ok" he nudges me to get up, so I did. He grabbed my hand & led me to the living room. I looked at the area in the room, where he smacked the crap out of me, a week ago.

Did I really deserve it. Yes I deserved it. I went through the reasons I was given in my head. "I lied, I caused trouble, I tried to run, I tried to hide something from them, I diso-"

"Babe are you ok. You look like you're seriously thinking about something" Pav said. I didn't realise I was staring off with a distraught look on my face, until he mentioned it. He sat on the couch & pulled me to sit close next to him. "Sorry I was trying to remember why I was disciplined again" I said trying to practice being honest.

"And did you remember" he asked

"Yes sir. I lied, I tried to leave you guys & I caused trouble"