[Chapter Sixteen] Shawn

Chapter Sixteen – Shawn

I was shocked to see her standing at my door and even more surprised that she was giving me a last chance after I’ve hurt her. She was different than I had originally thought and this puzzle that was her was becoming even more complicated to put together.

If she was here I figured I would at least apologize one last time so I tried to take things a little slower to get her ready until I couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled her shirt off and I even let her pull mine off and thank fucking god she didn’t try to touch.

Just because I was a dick didn’t mean I didn’t know how to please a woman, it’s been a while but it was always something I enjoyed doing when I was in the mood and she tasted sweet as I licked and sucked at her core.

In my opinion a real man goes down and I loved being between her thighs like this as her sexy little moans filled my ears and she pulled on my hair as she came, pressing her core against my mouth. I licked up what she offered and then I laid down for her to ride me.

I was more than hard and ready for her and she was so fucking tight and I fucking loved the feeling of being inside her.

I watched her breasts bounce and how she arched her back as she tossed her head back in pleasure. When I first hired her I didn’t give a fuck if she would enjoy it but it was so much hotter that she did. I mean if you suck in bed it kind of kills your ego.

It turned me on to hear her moan my name as she scratched at my skin and I grunted in pleasure as her walls started tightening around me. I pulled her body against mine so that I could thrust up into her and she moaned in my ear as she got closer

“Shit, right there.” I held her tight as I thrust harder

“Come on kitty, come now.” I whispered in her ear

“Shit, Shawn, right, yes.” She said right as she came and I let go too.

I had her held tight against me and was surprised I wasn’t freaking out since her head was resting against my chest and I’m sure she was looking directly at my shoulder.

She held her breath probably waiting for me to do what I did last time but right now she wasn’t bothering me and she also wasn’t trying to touch.

I released her a little and she pulled away from me slowly and cautiously and for the first time since I was eighteen I missed holding someone, I missed being with someone. She flopped beside me and I sighed because I wasn’t an emotional person but I fucking liked her and I hated that I did.

It wouldn’t go anywhere and I’m damn sure those little feelings are very one sided. She frustrated me more because these are the kinds of things I’ve been burying for ten years and she wasn’t even trying.

I was so fucking annoyed and angry with myself right now and I hated this whole therapy thing because I didn’t like emotions, there wasn’t a place for them in my job because they just got in the way. I care about the men I serve with but I haven’t cared about someone like this before, the only other person was my mother.

“Are you done with me?” she asked and I shook my head and looked into her eyes which were staring right into mine questioningly

“How much would I have to pay you to stay the night?” I whispered; suddenly shy of asking, fuck I was turning into a bitch.

“I don’t” she started her rehearsed answer

“Do sleep overs.” I finished for her and she bit her lip

“Yeah.” She said softly and looked at me apologetically.

“Yeah well I’m asking anyway. I just don’t want to be alone tonight. I’m tired and I just want to sleep” I was ready to plead with her. I should have just called some other girl over to stay with me, one I wouldn’t see again because I wasn’t feeling strong right now, I was feeling pretty fucking weak and I hated people seeing me like this but I really didn’t want to be alone because If I was I would probably drink too much and it would make things worse.