[Chapter Sixty-Three] Mari

Chapter Sixty-Three – Mari

Marla was leaving Tuesday which meant she was getting Eva and Todd for one last weekend for a while so she was kicking us out to spend a last weekend together since we didn’t have anyone to watch Lalexia with Marla not being here.

Lex was very saddened by the fact they wouldn’t be coming over as much, sure she could have friends over but their mom wouldn’t let them over without Marla here and their dad’s lived a little bit away making it kind of difficult to just have them come over for an afternoon or something.

Shawn and I packed a bag and headed over to his place for the weekend and I was a little on edge because something’s been off with him the last few days, he looks at me a little differently now and always looks like he’s thinking about something. It’s not like he’s angry or in a bad mood, he actually seems quite happy but it still is throwing me off.

He insists that absolutely nothing is wrong and that things are great but I wasn’t so sure, maybe I was just looking too hard to find something that wasn’t there since things were actually going so well.

His fingers weaved through mine and he set out hands on his lap as he drove easily.

“Relax love, everything’s fine.” He kissed the back of my hand and I tried to just let myself do as he asked for once.

“I’m trying.” I said when he squeezed my hand a couple minutes later

“Well if you can’t relax I have no problems helping you as soon as we walk through that apartment door.” He said suggestively and I let my head fall back against the seat because he sucked. He knew that even that would turn me on more because well, I was always turned on and it was so damn inconvenient

“Shut up.” I mumbled and he smirked at me before looking back to the road.

“Nope, I love it when you’re feisty.” He ran his hand up my thigh and I smacked his hand away.

“Well enjoy it when you can but don’t get used to it, as soon as Collin’s here you’re not getting any for a while.” He shrugged

“I don’t need sex to enjoy being with you though it is a bonus.” He added as we pulled up to main gate and I dug out I.D’s.

“You’re such a pain.” I handed them over and he leaned in and kissed the spot right behind my ear

“It’s why you love me, you’re just too stubborn to admit it.” he whispered and I sat there tensely while he pulled up to hand them over and then we were on our way to his place on base. He grabbed our bag and my hand and we headed up.

It’s been a while since we were here and so I remembered we wouldn’t have groceries here so we had to go back out to get some for the weekend and I started some food in the crock pot so it would be ready for dinner tonight while he kept trying to distract me every chance he got.

He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his erection pressing against me from behind as he pulled my body tightly to his.

“Horny are we?” I asked him and he kissed my neck.

“You have no idea what this sight does to me.” he nipped at my flesh.

“What?” I asked confused.

“I love seeing you so relaxed here, seeing you cooking and how your stomach’s grown, you look both beautiful and sexy and it makes me want to rip your clothes off and take you on this table again. That’s one day I’ll never be able to forget.” He said referring to the first weekend we spent together.