[Chapter Twenty-Eight] Shawn

Chapter Twenty-Eight – Shawn

I woke up to see her gone and I thought she had just left until I went out to see probably the best sight ever; her in one of my shirts cooking breakfast was amazing, it was sexy and she looked comfortable and beautiful and it felt homey.

Not that I would tell her that because she would probably book it out the door.

She was always so ready to run out which was why it was a miracle she was still here; maybe I’m growing on her and wearing her down a little bit and I loved how adventurous she was; the last girl I was with was dull and if I would have gone up to her like I did to Mari it would be a big fight, no way she would have suggested a quickie on the kitchen table.

I will never be able to look at that table the same way again.

“I don’t do dates.” She said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Too bad.”

“I have nothing to wear.” She countered

“You’re house isn’t far away, I’ll drop you by there to change.”

“Wouldn’t you rather I cook?” she asked

“Usually but this time I prefer to take you on a damn date since you promised.” I smiled at her and she sighed

“You are a very irritating man.” She said and I shrugged

“But you know you like it.” I wanted to keep touching her, to feel her soft skin in any way right now so I stood up when she finished eating and pulled her to the living room. I sat on the couch and pulled her into my lap so I could kiss her and run my hands up her thighs.

“You are ridiculous.” She mumbled against my lips

“Why is that?” I trailed kisses down her neck and she tangled her fingers in my hair before throwing her head back for me.

“You’re always horny.” She told me and I chuckled because she had no idea.

I’ve only slept with a handful women now, two were just friends with benefits so we could screw when we needed and go on with our lives with no commitment and none of those ever had feelings develop on either side, they found guys they wanted to date, I moved on.

I have never felt such a need to be inside a woman as I do when I’m with her. I want to taste every inch of her body, take her in every fucking position known to man and I crave her flesh to mine.

I didn’t get that with the other women I slept with, just her.

She was supposed to just be paid sex but she’s so much more.

“Only with you kitty.” I kissed her again and she groaned

“I bet you say that to all the girls.” She pulled her body tightly to mine

“We can stop if you want and we can just watch a movie.” I suggested, I don’t want her to feel used I just love having sex with her but if she wanted to stop then we could.

“Sure, can we watch one that’s not pg?” she asked and I nodded. I gave her one last lingering kiss before setting her beside me on the couch and going to grab a movie.

“What kind are you in the mood for?” I asked looking over my collection

“You’re really okay with this?” she asked skeptically

“Of course.” She walked over beside me and looked through my movies with me.

“Can I pick, you go sit down and I can surprise you.” I shrugged and went to sit down while she went through my movies.