[Chapter Thirty] Shawn

Chapter Thirty-Shawn

I hadn’t had steak in so long and I was pretty excited to have it tonight and even more excited I didn’t have to go out to get it.

As I looked over at her I was trying to make up my mind to keep my hands off of her, to just get to know her, to not get distracted with sex, but as I looked over at her, the harder and easier it got which made no damn sense!

I wanted to show her that I didn’t just want to have sex with her but her moans of pleasure as I slide my co ck in and out of her, the tightness, her nails, how her eyes are half closed in bliss as she looks up at me, her large breasts, her beautiful body, how delicious she tastes.

And now I’m fucking hard for her again damn it. I had to stop by my place to change vehicles to really go grocery shopping and I had been sliding my hand up her thigh as she fidgeted under my touch.

“I see you’re having some dirty thoughts.” She commented and I looked down

“All about you.” I winked at her and she rolled her eyes

“Men.” She sighed

“What the hell does that mean?” I asked her

“It means all you’re thinking about is the next time I’ll be naked and you can screw me.” I grabbed her hand and rubbed little circles as I drove until it relaxed and I could lace my fingers with hers.

“That’s not true, I really try to keep my hands off you but you’re just so damn sexy when I make you lose control. You’re always so collected and I love when you’re begging and sweaty and just letting go. And now I need to compose myself.” I told her and she laughed lightly.

We sat in the car a minute until I was ready to go and then we headed in and I followed while she grabbed things

“I could just grab random shit you don’t need and you wouldn’t even notice.” She shook her head

“You could or you could let me pay you to cook for me, you don’t even have to do it every day just make something and tell me how to heat it.”

“You just love throwing your money around don’t you?” she asked

“I could pay to go out or pay you to cook and the things you could cook me would cost a fortune at a restaurant and frankly I hate going out to eat so it’s saving me the money to go out, the tip, the crappy food and the gas.” She shrugged and maybe, just maybe I was getting through to her.

I paid for groceries and we headed back to my place and I had to tell myself not to touch again, damn it this was fucking hard, kind of like my freaking dick right now because it had a mind of its own.

When we got up she put some things away and left others out and then she grabbed oils and seasonings and pans and I was so fucking confused at all of this.

I watched her move around my kitchen and she already looked so familiar with it and as she cooked she began to sing softly and she had a sweet voice and I realized in this moment how incredibly screwed I was.

Granted I knew I was screwed before when I realized I was developing feelings but now it was just so much worse as I watched her because I wanted this, I wanted to see her happy like this and carefree, I loved that she took all the crap and sarcasm and shit and could handle it and give it back.

I wanted her to stay for more than just a weekend and that was a dangerous feeling because I hated feelings but this wasn’t so bad. As she cooked I couldn’t resist going up to her and wrapping my arms around her waist and I placed a soft kiss on her shoulder.