[Chapter Twenty-Seven] Mari

Warning, this one's language is a little more, yeah. :)

Chapter Twenty-Seven – Mari

I had never had such incredible sex in my fucking life but I guess that’s to be expected since I haven’t had sex unless it was for work since before Lalexia was born. I figured if I do it for a living it wouldn’t be fun anymore, well I was fucking wrong.

He was lying recovering beside me before it was time for round two and at this current moment I had absolutely no regrets about being here, the sex, anything.

His fingers trailed up my hip bone and it kept my body on fire and he pulled me into his arms and tilted my head up to kiss me. I tossed my leg over his and wrapped my arm around his stomach and kissed him back and very slowly he pushed me back onto my back and I could feel him harden against my core and I moaned feeling him rubbing against me and I felt like a cat in heat as I grinded myself against him.

It may be fitting with the nickname he’s been so insistent on giving me.

I pushed him onto his back and I bit my lip as I slowly climbed half way over him and I saw his hard pole standing at attention.

“Can I touch?” I asked and he looked at me carefully before nodding. I gripped him and stroked him a couple times before I positioned him and lowered myself onto him inch by slow inch just like he did earlier.

“I love the sight of you riding my di ck kitty, but I don’t know how long I can let you stay there.” he pushed my hair back and held onto my hips as I slowly rocked back and forth his eyes watching my breasts bounce.

I always had nice sized boobs but after I got pregnant they grew way larger and then never really went away though to me they were stretched out and not too appealing anymore.

“I love these.” He palmed them and I groaned and arched my chest into his hands

“Then you have Lex to thank.” I told him and he pulled me down and sucked them into his mouth.

“Fuck.” I moaned and he rolled me onto my back and pressed his body to mine and started kissing my neck with a bite here and there and I watched his body as he thrust into me.

I loved how his arms flexed as he held himself up, the down and up, then up and back rhythm of him being inside me, seeing his hand stroke my leg, it made it so much hotter.

I ran my nails up his back and then dug them in before dragging them back down making him hiss in pleasure or maybe it was pain, the deeper my nails got the more it turned him on and I’m sure I’ve left some scars on his back by now.

I know we should have a condom but I know we’re both clean and I’m on birth control and I’ll take a plan B pill tomorrow just in case and I’ll be fine and this felt so fucking amazing, no barrier it was all him and the feel of his bare soft co ck against my walls was making everything feel so much fucking better.

“Right there.” I moaned as he hit perfectly inside of me and he thrust hard into me and stilled making my walls clamp around him trying to get some more friction

“You like that kitty?” he asked me and I nodded

“Please move.” I begged and he smirked

“I’ve found I love it when you beg for me, it’s so fucking sexy,” He flicked his tongue over my chest and I tightened my grip on his back making him groan “But it’s so hard to keep any control, I need to feel you wrapped around my co ck and hear the little mews of pleasure I give you.” he pulled back and thrust hard into me once more making me cry out in pleasure and he stilled once more.