σиє

[M]

"Fuuck." Yoongi moaned out into the crook of Taehyung's neck. The alcohol still lingering on Taehyung's tongue as he had his eyes screwed shut.
The body beneath Yoongi rocked back and forth as the bed creaked along with the movements, both boys moaning in usion. "Fuck, Tae, i'm-" Yoongi bit down on his lip as he came into Taehyung and slowly he began to slow his pace, breathing heavily.

Taehyung whined after so, signalling Yoongi to pull out. Doing so, Yoongi lazily laid down, scratching his stomach and attempting to hold Taehyung but instead the younger quickly got up. Not wanting to be held from Yoongi. Which resulted in Yoongi groaning, attempting to grab Taehyung. "Get back here." He demanded the younger boy who gulped down the lump in his throat.

Taehyung felt the liquidity substance run down his thigh and shook his head. "I.. I'm going out to get us some supper, okay? I just need a quick shower and-" Before Taehyung could finish though, Yoongi was snoring away on the pillow he was now hugging. Clearly not giving one care about Taehyung. Taehyung sighed, pulling a blanket over the boy before he grabbed clothing from his closet and went off to take a quick shower to get the reeking smell of sex off of him.

Taehyung walked along the street with a baby blue oversized hoodie with a little dinosaur on it which caused Taehyung to be given many compliments. That was weird but he assumed half of everyone was drunk only because he rarely ever got compliments. Though, the compliments did make Taehyung overly happy anytime he got one from a stranger.

Taehyung found himself talking to himself as he pushed his sleeve up to his elbow only to have it fall back down. "He knows I hate it when he drinks and he still does it. He knows I hate drunk sex. Its so.. sloppy and gross." Taehyung ruffled his own hair as he mumbled to himself. No one listened to him and so it was like he was his own therapist. Shivering from the memory of his little session with Yoongi. Why was sex so uncomfortable?

Taehyung continued to blabber to himself about Yoongi until he heard music playing up ahead and a whole shit ton of people gathered around the area. Curiosity got the best of Taehyung as he hurried over and pushed passed the crowd until he was in front. Coming to a stop, Taehyung saw three boys getting into their positions. Hyping each other up before their cue started and they began dancing.

Taehyung watched the three street dancers with amazement as he sung along quietly to the song that was playing. More like mumbles but he quickly shut up when he heard— "Jungkook oppa!" The girl next to Taehyung screamed causing him to wince from the sudden scream. Taehyung had no idea who 'Jungkook oppa' was but he assumed it was the boy who was getting ready to do something while also looking at the girl with disgust. The girl beside Taehyung only screamed. "He looked at me! Oh em gee!"

Taehyung wanted to puke. That was annoying and not to mention, a bit — sorry, very cringe. Crinkling up his nose, Taehyung shook his head and looked at the boy who he accidentally made eye contact with. Taehyung hated eye contact but it was like he felt the stare coming off Jungkook and when he did catch gaze of the boy, Jungkook had a sly smirk, winking before he ran forward and did a side flip and landed perfectly on his feet. Landing just a few feet away from Taehyung.

Taehyung let his mouth open even wider, completely surprised. Firstly because, he didn't know if the stranger winked at him or someone else and secondly, that flying in the air trick was so fricking cool! and.. a tad bit hot. Taehyung can clearly see why they had a big group of people watching them.
Taehyung clapped way to quickly for his liking once the song ended and the boy who did the side flip grabbed his water bottle.