тнιяту fινє

"Due to so much damage your auntie-" The surgeon started off but stopped talking when Jungkook spoke up. "Mom. My mom." Jungkook interrupted the doctor as he put his hands in his pants and gulped.  "Right, of course. Due to so much damage to your mother we had no choice but to stop the surgery. We took out as much of the shattered bullets but it only caused more bleeding."

Jungkook bit his tongue and nodded, the boy trying his best not to break down once again. "So, are you holding off on the surgery?" Jungkook asked. "For now, yes. Jiyeon's body is to weak as of now and we would like her to heal from what we did today." The doctor said calmly, taking off his surgery cap.

"Is she still in the coma?" Jungkook asked which caused the doctor to nod. "Yes she still is. We'll be keeping a close eye on her until we go back into surgery but everything with her is stable as of now." Jungkook nodded and thanked the doctor before he looked at Taehyung who was more than speechless. The boy had tears in his eyes but he stopped himself and looked at Jungkook.

"You shoul-" Jungkook tried to speak. "I want to stay.. I want to stay with you.." Taehyung stopped the boy and held his hand. Jungkook gulped before he nodded. The boy sniffed and held the boys hand before leading him towards the room Jiyeon was in.

Taehyung really couldn't explain the scene. Jiyeon was pretty much lifeless, a tube helping her breathe as she laid there. Jungkook held onto his moms hand and sniffed. Taehyung didn't know what to do or say. He felt like he should leave Jungkook so he could be alone but then, he didn't want to because what if he didn't want to be alone?

In the end, Taehyung pulled a chair next to Jungkook and wrapped his arm around the arm Jungkook had set on the arm rest and leaned onto him. Jungkook sniffled once more as he then looked at Taehyung who was looking right back at him.

Taehyung gave a light smile as he caressed Jungkook's cheek. "I love you.." Taehyung whispered out as Jungkook gave a light smile as well. "..I-I love you too.." Jungkook rested his head against Taehyung's forehead and closed his eyes. Taehyung did the same before lightly pecking Jungkook's nose. "She's going to be okay. Alright? She'll make it through this Jungkook.."

Jungkook gulped and nodded as he tried to believe Taehyung's words. At this state? Jungkook didn't think that Jiyeon would make it. Not a chance. Maybe he was giving up hope but he wouldn't want his mom suffering. Jungkook looked away from Taehyung and turned to his mom.

Hours later Taehyung was hugging Jungkook as he was ready to leave. The boy had been hugging Jungkook for more than five minutes now, listening to the boys sniffles. Jungkook lasted without crying for almost five hours but as soon as Taehyung was leaving, he started. "I'm okay, it's okay. Get back to Yoongi.. i'll be fine." Jungkook pulled away smiling as he leaned in. As much as Taehyung wanted to say him and Yoongi were not together anymore, he couldn't. Only because he wasn't sure about anything and Jungkook probably didn't need to know everything just yet.

Taehyung nodded and leaned in as well, their lips connecting as Jungkook gave a sweet, gentle kiss before he pulled away and let Taehyung leave. Once Taehyung left, Jungkook sat back down on the chair and looked at his mom who was connected to many machines. The boy cried it out for maybe five minutes tops before he stood up, leaning down and kissing Jiyeon's forehead. "I'll be back okay?" The boy whispered.

Taehyung entered the apartment where Yoongi resided on the couch. The boy got a text earlier from Yoongi saying he wanted 'to talk'. It was unusual and Taehyung was probably going to get a beating but whatever, this would be the last time he would see Yoongi anyways.

Yoongi stood up, his bags surrounding the door as he walked up to Taehyung who fiddled with the keys. The two looked at each other before Yoongi broke the silence. "Who is he." Yoongi bluntly asked. "Why should you care?" Taehyung asked. "Well. You still are my husband sadly. I deserve to know. If you tell me who you have been cheating on me with, I'll tell you who i've been cheating on you with."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "Y-You cheated on m-me?" The boy said in pure shock. Yoongi shrugged. "Once or twice." The boy casually spoke and sighed. That didn't hurt as much as he thought it would. "Jeon Jungkook.. he's the guy that I told you was the new security guy.."

Yoongi opened his mouth the speak before he chuckled. "Him? Are you planning to get cheated on again baby?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung looked away. "Jungkook is not like that.. and don't call me that." Yoongi only shook his head. "Whatever. Namjoon, we slept together once but we did other things besides sleeping together. Hm, a year after we got married I cheated on you with the boy in apartment 355."

Taehyung blinked. "I-" the boy was in pure shock. A year after- how?! "Okay.." Taehyung breathed out and nodded. It was okay, everything was fine. "So.. is this it?" Taehyung asked like that previous topic was nothing but honestly, it was nothing. It happened, they're done now and... he just didn't care anymore.

Yoongi silenced before he nodded. "After nine years, we're done." He spoke. As much as he disliked Taehyung, it did somewhat hurt but not as much. He had been wanting this for so long already so he was okay with it. Taehyung nodded and stepped aside for Yoongi to leave. "I'-I'll see you in court then.." Taehyung gulped. Yoongi tilted his head and nodded. "You knew my parents are working on that already?"

"They're your parents, I bet they already have the date.." the boy sighed. Taehyung then began to push out one of the bags. Yoongi only rolled his eyes. "See you in court Taehyung." He breathed out before he left with his bags. The air heavy but yet they felt so light.

Jungkook packed up his clothing, pushing them into a bag and looking at the number on his phone. The boy was determined but was also scared at the same time. He gulped, putting the sports bag on his shoulder as he walked out of his room.

Jungkook looked at the ramen left on the table and frowned. The boy shook his head and tossed them out, grabbing himself some snacks before he left the top building. Jungkook then stopped, noticing how the blood stained the carpet below.

Jungkook stared for awhile before he stepped over the welcoming matt and left the building with no looking back. This was for the best right?