тωєиту иιиє

"Ah, let me take that for you." Taehyung smiled as he greeted Yoongi's parents. The boy grabbed their luggage and left Yoongi to talk to his parents as he hid in the guest room. That was until Yoongi's mother walked in."Taehyung, long time no see." She smiled proudly and hugged Taehyung. Taehyung hugged back but wasn't so glad since he literally just got fucked by another man just a few hours ago. "Yeah, ah, how have you been?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away from Yoongi's mother.

Mrs. Min nodded. "Great. Everything is great. Yoongi's sister will be graduating sometimes next week and Yoongi has a beautiful husband. I couldn't ask for anything better."Taehyung didn't know what to say or do. Taehyung never really was close to Yoongi's family but just awhile ago, Taehyung became close with Yoongi's mother. Though now he just felt like a big shit head. There was awkward silence before Taehyung cleared his throat. "Sorry it's a bit messy, Yoongi just told me you two were coming in.. I apologize." Taehyung bowed his head.

Mrs. Min chuckled. "It's fine hun. I birthed Yoongi, I know how messy he can be." She hummed. Taehyung nodded with a chuckle and followed the older woman out of the room. Taehyung looked at Yoongi's father and bowed but was brought into a tight hug. "A-Ah, nice to see you too Mr. Min." Taehyung smiled, patting the mans back.
God this was going to be a long day.

Taehyung was now fixing up supper, looking over to Yoongi who was cutting onions. "If you told me earlier I could have got a good supper ready." Taehyung put some attitude into his words. Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up and finish that up." The boy put the cutting board with onions on the counter and sighed. Yoongi seemed hecking stressed. "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, biting his lip.

"No Taehyung. I am not okay. Just don't fuck shit up okay? You ruined my life enough already." Yoongi pushed the cutter board away and walked out of the kitchen. Taehyung looked down and licked his lips before he nodded. "Okay.." Harsh. Taehyung fixed himself up and started cooking up whatever he thought Yoongi's parents would like. After so, he set up the table and was serving the family. "Ah Taehyung, come on. You can clean up later, have a meal with us." Yoongi's dad spoke. Taehyung nodded slowly and sat down next to Yoongi.

The four adults had a conversation about Taehyung and Yoongi's life and such until Yoongi's mom spoke up. "Anyways.. Yoongi, Taehyung. How would you feel about moving back to Daegu?" This caused Taehyung to choke on his spit. The boy looked at Yoongi who seemed to be fine with it. "Yeah, i'm cool with it." Yoongi shrugged. Taehyung only chuckled nervously. "May I ask why?" the boy was rather confused from the sudden words.

"Well.. since you two will obviously be starting a family soon, I'd like to have you both near us and of course your own family Taehyung. Yoongi's father and I are even willing to buy the house of your dreams if that is what it takes for you to come back." She held onto her husbands hand. Taehyung was a bit shocked but not as shocked as Yoongi. A family? Since when? Every time Taehyung brought up the subject, Yoongi would yell in his face about how he dislikes kids. Not sure why, he was once a kid as well. "I.. I mean I don't know.." Taehyung scratched his neck.

Yoongi's mom smiled gently. "Take as long as you need. We'll be staying here till next Friday anyways so, everything should work out." She reassured Taehyung who was about to pass out. It was only Sunday. Fucking Sunday. Oh lord. "Yay.." Taehyung forced a cheer and chuckled as he looked at Yoongi. Yoongi pushed his food aside, getting up and excusing himself, grabbing Taehyung's wrist and pulling him away. "We'll be back." Yoongi called out.

Taehyung stumbled as he followed Yoongi. The boys eyes widened as he realized where Yoongi took him. The same place where he took Jungkook for their 'time alone' Taehyung shook his head and looked at Yoongi. "Okay. So, we're moving back to Daegu. I'm sure I can get a job back at the studio anyways." Yoongi licked his lips. Taehyung backed up. "Woah.. what about me? I don't have a say in this?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi sighed. "No, you're my husband. You follow wherever I go. Besides, all you do is stay home." Yoongi retorted.

Taehyung scoffed. "I only stay home because you scare the shit out of me and if you think i'm going to Daegu then you're crazy. I left to start a career here. I still haven't been able to because of you!" Taehyung whisper shouted. Yoongi closed his eyes and calmed himself. "Taehyung. We are going to Daegu." Yoongi then started to walk away. That was until Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hand. "I don't want to!" With that, Yoongi slapped Taehyung. "You have gotten some nerve you know? Acting like a little brat lately. Shut the fuck up for once. We're moving. If that is my parents wish then we are doing so."

Taehyung looked at the floor and held his cheek, tears forming in his eyes as he listened to Yoongi. The boy slowly nodded and gulped back a sob as he listened to Yoongi walk off. "Be back in the apartment in ten minutes Taehyung." The boy spoke.
Taehyung pursed his lips and stopped himself from crying as he slid down on the wall. Moving back to Daegu? Don't get him wrong. He loves Daegu. He has many friends but, what about Jungkook?

What about Yoongi? Fuck this was all so messed up. So many times he reminded himself that it was messed up but shit, he dug himself into a deeper hole this time around. Then again he's been digging himself a hole. The boy sat there for a good few minutes before he got up and made his way back to the shared apartment. Thoughts running crazy in his head as he did so. What the fuck was he supposed to do? Or— how was he supposed to come out with what he was doing? or— fuck!