тωєℓνє

Jungkook mentally hit himself. "Yeah, Jiyeon. She's my auntie." Jungkook sucked in a breath. Taehyung then became confused, thinking about the recent events. "You called her mom though.." he said a bit slowly. This caused Jungkook to sigh. "It's complicated. Jiyeon is my aunt but I call her mom since she basically raised me." Taehyung pursed his lips and nodded. Okay, that was a bit more clear. "Then.. where is your real mom?" Taehyung asked. He wasn't sure if that was a sensitive question or not but it was clear to him it was sensitive once he looked at Jungkook who was staring at his hand. "Sorry, I didn't think, you don't have to answer.."

"I don't know actually. Last I heard, she was in Ilsan with her druggy friends. You see. When I was six, I was taken away from her because something bad happened to me. Technically she abandoned me but even if she did come see me, I'd still would have been taken into foster care.. I stayed in foster care until I was nine, thats when my aunt Jiyeon took me into her care." Jungkook grabbed the controller that was on the nightstand and opened up his game.

Taehyung's eyes widened. He looked at Jungkook to see his eyes glued on the screen ahead, looking for a movie until Taehyung hesitantly moved closer, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips. Did he feel guilty? No.. at least not right now. "What was that for?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung then shrugged and hugged Jungkook, enjoying the warmth. Jungkook was confused but it didn't take long for Jungkook to choose a movie and pull Taehyung close.

Within an hour into the movie, Taehyung's phone started ringing. The older boy snapped right back into reality. Why did he think he was in some fantasy? Then again he's been thinking that for some while now. Fuck. "Shit.." Taehyung scratched his head and moved away from Jungkook who pulled him back. "Jungkook! Wait, just let me an- ah!" Jungkook started to kiss at Taehyung's neck. "Kookie!"

Taehyung giggled, laying back down and allowing Jungkook to move on top of him, the two looking at each other with loving smiles. The ringing stopped and Jungkook moved down, placing his lips onto Taehyung's while Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger. Meanwhile on the other side of the line, Yoongi was raging mad. Not only was he drunk but he was drunk and horny. "Fucking slut." Yoongi groaned, throwing his full can across the room.

The mood switch between each night was so incredible unbelievable. One night Yoongi could be the sweetest human being and the next night he could be the most feared person. Yoongi never really noticed. Heck, he knew he didn't love Taehyung but what was he suppose to do without Taehyung? Ten years wasted on that boy, almost ten years.

Yoongi phoned the same number over and over until he heard the other line answer. "H-Hello?" He heard the scared voice. Taehyung finally picked up the phone after almost half an hour of making out with Jungkook. Now he was bossing Jungkook to get his pants. "Where the fuck are you? I've been calling you over and over! You fucking whore, you just wait till you get home. I swear to fucking god Taehyung if you're not home in twenty minutes.. you'll find out what happens." Yoongi shut his phone and tossed it at the couch. He grabbed another can and went into the kitchen.

Taehyung looked at the phone with a horrifying face. No, he thought they were over that point of their relationship. Just then Jungkook walked into the room. "I think the stain is gone, not sure though." Jungkook placed the pants down and Taehyung quickly got up, grabbing his pants and running to the bathroom. Jungkook didn't think anything of it as he sat on his bed and licked his lips, looking at the movie that was playing until he heard Taehyung come out of the bathroom and into the room with a pale face. "Tae, you okay?" Jungkook got up.

Taehyung grabbed his ring and slipped it onto his finger. "I gotta go. I'll see you at Hoseok's tomorrow." Taehyung tried to run out but Jungkook grabbed his wrist. "Jungkook please, I really have to go." Taehyung pleaded. Jungkook was confused. So confused. "You'll be at Hoseok's tomorrow?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, yes I will, I got to go now." Taehyung pulled his arm away and quickly left.

Once Taehyung arrived back at the apartment, he was a sweating nervous wreck. Taehyung let his head fall back on the door as he tried to catch his breath. Suddenly he felt a firm grip on his arm as he was pulled close to the drunken male. "Where were you huh? Acting like a stray dog?! Fucking slut." Yoongi began to move his hands down to Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung shook his head, soon becoming a bit scared. Whenever Yoongi acted like this, it was the worse. He didn't want sex. Not with Yoongi, not now. "Yoongi, stop!" Taehyung tried to push himself away but Yoongi started to attack Taehyung's neck. Sucking and kissing until Taehyung was whimpering. "Stop!" The boy pushed Yoongi back will all the force he had.

Yoongi stumbled back, grabbing onto the wall corners as he looked at Taehyung who was gulping. "You little bitch." Yoongi slapped the boy across the face. "I'm your husband. I get to do whatever I want with you, you got that? I can touch you however I want when I want!" Yoongi yelled as he held onto Taehyung's wrists. Taehyung closed his eyes and let the stining pain on his cheek pass until he felt himself being thrown onto the floor. "You want me to fuck another man? Huh? Maybe a woman? You wanna be useless? Your body is to pleasure me Taehyung!" The boy grabbed the boys hair and pulled at it.

Taehyung cried out although the tried so hard to not cry. "Stop it Yoongi! Go fuck another man! woman! anyone but me! I don't care. Fuck you, get out! Get out!" The boy screamed until Yoongi was steaming mad. The boy kicked Taehyung's ribs before he let go of Taehyung's hair. "You're going to learn to respect me you fucking whore."

With that, Taehyung was left with a busted lip and bruises left around his torso. When Yoongi was done, the boy left the apartment. It wasn't the first time Yoongi beat Taehyung nor would it be the last. "I'm so sorry Yoongi.." Taehyung cried out silently. "I love him, I do. I love Y-Yoongi." Convincing himself maybe just maybe if he said out loud who he loves... then he wouldn't feel as bad.

Just like any naive person, Taehyung always forgave Yoongi. He knew one day he would change. Besides, he deserved that. Even though Yoongi didn't know what he did with another man, he still deserved it. He deserved even more than just a busted lip.
Even if Yoongi beats Taehyung, Yoongi never slept with another person. Never. Taehyung pushed himself up from the floor and wiped his tears away, touching his bleeding lip afterwards and sniffling.

"You deserved it.." Taehyung spoke to himself with a broken cry. "You deserved it." He repeated to himself as he sat there. Heart broken over every decision he made leading up to this point.

"You deserved it."