тωєиту тωσ

Taylee gasped, looking at Jungkook and grabbing him by his ears. "You and my brother can get married!" The girl then let go and clapped. Jungkook winced but chuckled, she is so cute. Taehyung looked away from the two. The boy gulped and shook his head. Marry? Marry another man? Oh what is he thinking, he wasn't going to divorce Yoongi. The boy looked at Taylee. "Taylee, don't say that. Yoongi is married to me, remember?"

"Frick Yoongi!" Taylee pouted. "Kookie is cuter." Taylee poked at Jungkook's nose. Jungkook said nothing as he just smiled at Taylee. Taehyung's eyes widened at Taylee's words. "Where did you learn frick from huh?" Taehyung crossed his arms.
"Uhm.. you.." Taylee pointed at Taehyung and Jungkook dramatically gasped. "Is Taehyung teaching you bad words? How dare he right? Ruining my queens innocence. Bad Taehyung." Jungkook glared at Taehyung but ended up smiling as he saw Taehyung pout.

Taylee agreed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Bad bad big brother!" She huffed and hugged Jungkook. Taehyung quickly gave Jungkook a finger while Jungkook gave a wink. The two boys smiled at each other before they looked forward and watched the few groups. I gotta go soon Taylee, I have to go dance." Jungkook poked at the girls side. Taylee giggled but frowned. "B-But, I wanna stay with you and brother." The girl pouted out her bottom lip. This caused Jungkook to coo, poking her nose. "You'll watch me dance okay? Then i'll come right back my queen." He softly chuckled.

Taylee giggled again and nodded, hugging Jungkook and giving grabby hands to Taehyung who gladly took his sister back. "Yah, you're suppose to like me more than Jungkook." Taehyung huffed and watched his sister get shy. "Oh no.." Taehyung dramatically sighed. "Jungkook is going to be my boyfriend!" Taylee giggled and Taehyung mentally hit himself as he looked at Taylee with a sigh. "You don't listen to big brother anymore, you little rascal."

Taylee shook her head. "I'm a queen! Jungkookie said so!" Taylee huffed. The two glared at each other before Taehyung heard the music of Hoseok's pick start playing. "Ah, Taylee look!" Taehyung pointed.
The dance started off slow as it gradually built up into a beat. The dance fit perfectly and the outfits Taehyung picked out were just as amazing. Taehyung found himself smiling and laughing as he watched Taylee clap and sway side to side.

What caught Taehyung off guard was when Jungkook grabbed Jimin and they did some sort of hot ass dance. Wait- did Jungkook just grab Jimin's ass? What the fuck. Taehyung looked away and sucked on his lower lip. "Yuck." Taehyung looked up and watched the rest of the performance with ease as he danced with his little sister who was basically going buck wild. After so, they both cheered with everyone else. One 'Jungkook-oppa' making its way into the crowd. Sigh.. old ways never change.

Jungkook got off the stage and wiped his sweat, pulling his shirt away from his chest just to cool down. Heck he didn't realize how stuffy this place was until he finished dancing. Taehyung quickly left to see Hoseok. The boy bit his lip. "So.. you still confident?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok wiped his sweat. "Jungkook grabbed Jimin's ass." Hoseok mentioned. Taehyung looked away and cleared his throat. "It was probably for the performance, don't worry. Jimin loves you, remember?" What the fuck was he saying? Why did he just lie?

Hoseok looked at Taehyung and looked down with a weak smile. "You sure about that?" Hoseok asked, Taehyung going quiet. "Yeah, I thought so." Hoseok put the towel down and walked off without another word.

After some while, Taehyung and Taylee were both eating hotdogs and waiting for the competition to end. The two playing with the ketchup before they were caught by the owner of the kitchen. "Sorry.." Taehyung bowed his head. "Frick her." Taylee huffed and sucked the ketchup off her hands. "Taylee!" Taehyung looked at the girl and shook his head. "Oh gosh.." he sighed. Just then, Jungkook sat next to Taehyung and rested his hand on the edge of Taehyung's seat. Taylee was quick to climb onto Jungkook's lap.

Taylee ate her hotdog quietly and looked elsewhere. Jungkook played with Taylee's hair before he turned to Taehyung. "You alright?" The boy asked and tried to look at Taehyung's facial expression. It was quiet before Taehyung picked up Taylee. "Ah! My hotdog!" Taylee screeched as she dropped her hotdog on the floor. "Brother!" Taylee whined and reached out for her food. "No~" she dragged out. Meanwhile Jungkook got up and stopped Taehyung.

"What did I do now?" Jungkook stopped Taehyung and held his one shoulder. Taehyung scoffed and tried to walk passed the boy but Jungkook stopped him once more. Taehyung shook his head and put down the squirming girl before he snapped. "You touched his ass on stage Jungkook! In front of Hoseok! Do you want to be caught?! Do you want to ruin Jimin's life? No actually you want to ruin his life right? Even worse, you want to ruin Hoseok's life!"  Taehyung practically yelled, not noticing how the little girl wondered off.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Not this shit again. "Okay, for the billionth time. If we get caught, we get fucking caught. I'm not ruining anything. Jimin comes to me! I don't run to him. He's ruining his own relationship and besides! This has nothing to do with you. We're suppose to be friends but right now you're acting like a jealous bitch." Jungkook blurted out. He really was never good with expressing his feelings in a good way.

"Me? A jea- oh fuck you. You're the one ruining someone's life just to have your shrimp dick in an ass. You dumb fuck!" Taehyung tried to leave but remembered Taylee. "Taylee, come on-" Taehyung's eyes widened as he realized Taylee was no longer there. "Shrimp.. okay no. I have a big dick. You should know this already and fuck you, i'm having fun. Having fun is necessary for me. Unlike you, cheating on his husband and trying to fuck around with a guy who can't do relationships or friendships, you fool!"

Taehyung pushed Jungkook. "Shut up! Taylee is gone! Jungkook fuck!" Taehyung now was less pissed as he was more worried and about to pop a bone as he looked for Taylee in the hall. "Taylee?! Taylee!" Jungkook stopped immediately once he heard Taehyung's words and looked at worried Taehyung. The boy immediately started calling out for Taylee, separating from Taehyung to help the boy find Taylee.

"Taylee!"