fσυя

[ M ]

Jungkook grabbed Jimin, shutting the door with his foot and pushing the boy agaisnt the wall. Clearly Jungkook was very horny after being left alone in his vehicle. Attaching his lips onto Jimin's lips, Jungkook placed his hands on his older friends ass. The boy groped Jimin's ass which caused a pleased moan to escape Jimin's lips. Jimin then pushed away Jungkook who huffed. "Did that child decline you?" Jimin folded his arms over his chest like a kid which annoyed Jungkook more than ever. "It doesn't matter. What matters right now is that I have a hard on and it hurts." Jungkook huffed while he pinned Jimin and began to kiss at his neck.

Jimin smirked as he then jumped up and wrapped his legs around Jungkook, letting the younger do whatever he pleased. "You only get to fuck me, you got it?" Jimin breathed out and whined with Jungkook's touch. Jungkook only hummed, placing Jimin on his bed. Jimin bit his lip, sitting up before he looked at Jungkook. The boy began to pull off his own shirt slowly, motioning Jungkook to come closer. "You already know the rules, right?" Jimin asked as Jungkook scoffed. "I've been fucking you for a year now, I know the rules. Now shut the fuck up will you?" Jungkook groaned as he pushed Jimin down onto the bed.

Jungkook was eager to have this familiar feeling gone since he was hard ever since he was in that vehicle. Which annoyed him actually. He would have gladly fucked Taehyung even if he is married. If Taehyung was happy with his so called marriage, he would have set Jungkook in his place the first time right? whatever, it didn't matter anymore. What mattered right now as getting off.

Within minutes, Jimin continued to moan until he was whining for Jungkook to stop from over sensitivity since he came already. "J-Jung- ah fuck kook!" Jimin bit at the pillow to prevent himself from screaming. "Mm— f-fuck." Jungkook breathed out. His hips staggering as he gave one more thrust and came into the condom. Jungkook stayed like that for a minute or so before he slowly pulled out and let Jimin's leg fall onto the bed. Both breathing heavily from their doings.

Jimin was tired, very fucking tired. It didn't take long for Jimin to pass out while Jungkook was taking off the condom and throwing it into the garbage. He pushed back his hair and made his way to the shower, not thinking twice about Jimin but was quite happy to have gotten his hormones dealt with.

Meanwhile, Taehyung walked into the apartment and looked around for the male before he actually began to roam the apartment. He bit at his lip and checked for his phone in his pocket to realize that the phone was gone. When the fuck did he lose it?! "Dang it." Taehyung rubbed his face. How did he not notice his phone was gone? Okay- alright to be fair he was mentally beating himself up the whole walk home so he didn't have time to think about if he had his phone.

"I called you over thirty times." Yoongi was heard walking out of the room. Taehyung scratched his neck. "I'm sorry, I lost my phone.." Taehyung knew exactly where his phone would be but again, Yoongi didn't need to know that. "Besides that, Seokjin called me today." Yoongi put his own phone in his pocket. Taehyung's eyes widened as he then cleared his throat. "And.. what did he-"

"You think I don't love you anymore?" Yoongi interrupted the boy as he walked closer. Taehyung looked down. Well, now he felt super super guilty. Hell even more guilty than before. "I mean.. yeah.. I guess..." Taehyung responded with a shrug since he didn't know what else to say or do. This was horrible.
Yoongi lifted Taehyung's chin and looked at the boy. Taehyung biting his lip. "I love you Taehyung. I love you a lot. Okay?" Yoongi pushed Taehyung's hair back. This feeling was too familiar. Something was up and he was right. Taehyung only nodded but when Yoongi placed a kiss on Taehyung's lips, he tasted the alcohol.

Yoongi was never this soft with him or well- he used to be but that was before they were married. It was kind of questionable wasn't it? how Taehyung hasn't felt loved in years but he loves his husband still, or so he thinks he does. Yoongi was familiar and that made Taehyung feel safe... sometimes. Yoongi was his person but lately his person is just.. not the same person Taehyung fell in love with.

Taehyung mentally prepared himself for what was about to happen. "Lets go to our room, hm?" Yoongi become touchy. All Taehyung could do was nod and let his husband lead him into the room. He didn't like sex but this time he was going to make sure Yoongi enjoyed it. Although it's not like he hasn't been enjoying it— he just didn't like sex all the time. This time though he would please Yoongi even if he wasn't in the mood. As Yoongi's husband he had to do that.

and maybe... just maybe this would make him feel less guilty too..