fσяту тняєє

Taehyung's eyes widened only because Jungkook did not know about his divorce just yet and also because how in the fuck did his parents know?! The boy was now ashamed as he gulped and put his hands behind his back, bowing his head. "I'm sorry I wasn't the one to tell you.." he apologized to his parents who cooed as they brought Taehyung into a hug. Taehyung's eyes widened once more as he let the two hug him. 2am hugging, great.

"Wait, hold on. Divorce?" Jungkook broke the moment as he stood there. Not able to contain himself once the mention of divorce was in the air. The kims let go of their son as they looked at the familiar boy. "I knew you two weren't just friends, mothers gut." She said a bit proudly as she then looked at Taehyung. She knew and yet still went with it??? Taehyung was beyond embarrassed.

"Can you give us a moment?" Taehyung smiled at his parents before grabbing Jungkook and dragging him into the bedroom he sleeps in. Taehyung let go and shut the door. Letting himself think of what he was going to say, though Jungkook beat him to it. "You and Yoongi are getting a divorce?" He asked once again, more eagerly this time as his face expression changed. Not sure how to feel in the moment.

Taehyung hesitantly nodded. "Yeah.. he.. he found out and everything went to hell and then we decided to get a divorce and everything is just so confusing and I didn't want to tell you. You had so much on your plate so I just.." Taehyung froze as he then shrugged and sighed. He really had to learn to speak up before things got messy but clearly he hasn't learned anything.

Taehyung thought Jungkook would be mad. Maybe Jungkook just liked the thrill of messing with a taken man? Maybe Jungkook wouldn't want Taehyung after this. Hell all the negative shit running through his head was ridiculous. Though Jungkook was so happy. So fucking happy. He didn't want to show it because he knew Taehyung didn't want his marriage to end but it was meant to happen right?  Jungkook looked at Taehyung who had his head down before he walked up to him and gave him a hug.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he pulled away to look at Jungkook who had a smile. "Y-You're not mad?" He asked Jungkook who shook his head and laughed. "Why would I be?! I.. god Taehyung I love you.. I... I can't see a life without you honestly.. and I know I don't deserve your love but.." Jungkook sighed after getting the words out. Feeling a weight lift off his shoulders. He couldn't find the exact words to describe how he felt. He was never good with his words.

Taehyung bit his lip as he hugged Jungkook. "I love you too Jungkook.. and.. I can't imagine a life without you either. I.. ugh, I shouldn't be saying this because i'm getting a divorce but if I could, I would marry you and start a family with you but I know you're not fond of commitment and it's way too early to be saying this but I can't help it because... you make me happy. More happy than I ever was with Yoongi... which sucks but I don't care. I love you Jungkook... so so much."

Was it bad that Jungkook was overly happy? He felt as if his heart was going to explode. Imagine being married to Kim Taehyung. The Kim Taehyung who taught him how to love. Who made him fall in love. Who made him a better person, and to raise kids with him? Shit that was enough for him. Being with Taehyung without sneaking around.. without feeling bad for loving a married man.

"No, you're wrong. Ever since I met you.. I learned things and commitment is one of them. Now I know, I'm a screw up and shit but I love you Taehyung and i'm not sure what the future holds for us but shit, if raising kids and being married to you is in my future then i'm all in.." Jungkook told Taehyung while holding his hands. "... I love you. I love you so much Kim Taehyung." Jungkook breathed out.