ѕιχ

Taehyung looked at the boy on top of him as he gulped. This feeling was familiar. He watched how Jungkook tilted his head just a bit and soon started to lean closer. Taehyung felt as if his heart was going to jump out of his chest until Jungkook pulled away and started laughing. "You don't want it but your body says otherwise princess." Jungkook laughed. Taehyung got up, tackling Jungkook onto the bed. "Meanie! No I don't!" He hit Jungkook lightly on the arm.

Jungkook laid on the bed, looking up at Taehyung with a genuine smile. Meanwhile Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook with a pout that he quickly discarded. "You're cute." Jungkook spoke which caused Taehyung to look down and smile. "And shy, you're shy when you get compliments.." Jungkook pointed out. Quickly getting off Jungkook, Taehyung fixed his shirt, looking at the boy who was prompt up on his elbows. "I came here for my phone Jungkook." Taehyung looked around the apartment. It was small but a comfy kind of small.

It was small considering that there were other stores next to this one. It was a tall yet small building, housing on the top half and a small yet successful restaurant on the bottom. Taehyung loved it honestly. "Here." Jungkook handed Taehyung his phone but instead Taehyung walked forward until he was staring clearly at a picture. "Baby Jungkook." Taehyung chuckled, taking the picture and looking at it with amusement. Jungkook quickly grabbed the photo and put it in his pocket. "Take your phone and go now." The boy held out the phone.

Taehyung tilted his head. "You're one of those guys huh." Taehyung spoke with a glare which got Jungkook confused by that. "One of those guys?" He questioned. "The secretive one. Where you like have a dark past and you have sex to forget about it." Taehyung grabbed his phone. Jungkook scoffed. "Okay no. You've only known me for a day. Barely even know me to be saying that." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung's statement. Denying it.

"If we become friends then I would get to know you." Taehyung hinted which caused Jungkook's face expression to change. A shocked one but he played it off with a scoff. "No. Please leave." Jungkook pointed at the door. Taehyung played with his phone before he nodded. He didn't need to get the boy mad or anything. "Right, well. It was nice meeting you Jungk-" he was stopped before he could even reach the door.

Second thought.. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "I'm performing tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to come watch. Then maybe we can chill." Taehyung looked at his phone and then at Jungkook with a scoff. "Chill? No th-" Taehyug remembered the last time they went 'chill' and it— well, yeah no. "Actually chill Taehyung. Like hang out, what friends do."

"Oh so we're friends now?" Taehyung scoffed from the sudden change in Jungkook. "Not yet but eventually we can become friends if you'd like.." Jungkook put his hands in his pockets as he then looked towards the window, poking his tongue at the inside of his inner cheek. Did he just swiftly change his mind? perhaps. Though he really did want to get into Taehyung's pants. Like... come on, this man was really hot and Jungkook was equally as hot. Their sex would be— ahem, anyway.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook for some while before he smiled and nodded. "Okay.. where will you be performing?" Taehyung asked and brought out his notes to write down the location but he didn't need to do so as Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Where you first found me." He spoke with a mumble. The same moment he then looked at Taehyung. "I'm sure you know where that is, so i'll see you tonight."

Taehyung nodded and slowly made his way downstairs and into the restaurant. Taehyung smiled to himself while he left the building. Although he couldn't even mention Jungkook's name before.. he was kind of excited to form a new friendship. Purely just friendship. He already forgot what they did... kind of. Ugh, whatever he will forget it! he will!