тєи

Taehyung hurried out of the house after quickly saying bye to Hoseok who was left dumbfounded. The boy didn't know why he was running but he just was. Why did he feel so, betrayed? Heck what the fuck did he just see?! Why the fuck did he feel betrayed?! His feelings were a complete mess. "Taehyung!" He heard Jungkook call out, obviously Jungkook was running after him. Fuck, shit, fuck. Taehyung did not want to talk to him at the moment. Well, he didn't even want to look at Jungkook.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung's arm and pulled him towards him. Taehyung froze, trying to regain his breathing to a normal pace as he looked elsewhere. There was no speaking until Jungkook coughed. "You're a fucking dickhead you know that? Like the biggest fucking dickhead of all dickheads, dickhead." Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook was surprised by the sudden words of Taehyung's choice. That was he first he heard Taehyung snap at him like that. Besides that, Taehyung looked hurt? but why would he look hurt? "I don't see why it's a big problem." Jungkook answered back like it was normal. Taehyung hit Jungkook who flinched backwards. "Not a big problem? I found Jimin latched onto your dick like some blood sucker while I was in the fucking living room with his boyfriend. Jungkook, his fucking boyfriend." Taehyung flailed his arms like a mad man.

Jungkook looked elsewhere as he rubbed his neck. He really didn't see what was wrong with it. Jimin was just another fuck, one of his best fucks actually but whatever. "I don't see why this concerns you. If we get caught then we get caught." Jungkook looked at Taehyung. Taehyung scoffed, turning to walk away but Jungkook grabbed him. "You won't tell Hoseok right?" He asked. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with disgust, pulling his hand away and walking away.

Taehyung knew he shouldn't feel like this. It was clear that he was attracted to Jungkook, no doubt he was. He didn't want to be but he was. Taehyung hugged himself and walked back to the apartment building. The guilt of being attracted to Jungkook was eating him up because he knew this was not okay whatsoever.

Meanwhile Jungkook was walking back to help his aunt who texted him to help her out with the cooking. Jungkook sighed, looking at his phone along with the texts from Jimin.

Jimin:
kook?
did you stop him?
what did he say?
is he going to tell Hoseok?
Jungkook I swear to fucking god
this is why you don't involved
with other men!
Jungkook!!

Jungkook couldn't deal with Jimin at the moment so he shut his phone off completely and shoved it in his pocket as he walked into the building. "Psh, where is Taehyung? I was hoping to see him." Jiyeon spoke with a small frown but smiled as she saw Jungkook putting the apron on. "He went home." The boy answered and went to the kitchen to start cooking.

Jiyeon only hummed as she went serve the customers. Though Jungkook was trying to figure out why the hell Taehyung freaked out. It wasn't like Jungkook was cheating on him. Jimin was the one cheating but Jungkook still got his dick sucked so he was fine with it. Jungkook didn't realize that he burnt the food that was on the pan until his aunt pushed him aside. "Jungkook! Can you stop being so distracted?" She sighed, looking at the boy who just stared at the food and nodded.

"Whats wrong?" Jiyeon asked as she put the burnt food aside. Jungkook only shook his head, grabbing the pan and putting the burnt food into the garbage. "I'm cool, just go serve people." He spoke coldly and began his new batch.That was until he seen the familiar ash grey haired boy. "Kook..?" Taehyung spoke softly. Jungkook set the heat onto low as he hummed. "Can we.. talk?" Taehyung asked. Taehyung was obviously suppose to be at home but by the time he entered his apartment, he left straight away because he needed answers.

It was dumb of him and confusing, he got that already. Telling himself how messed up their 'friendship' is. Though he just couldn't stay away. Something about this thing between he and Jungkook... just felt right. So he was sucked right back in once he entered the restaurant. "I'm busy." Jungkook spoke and suddenly Jiyeon showed up. "Nope, he's not busy anymore. I can handle it." She pushed Jungkook aside. Jungkook only sighed and took off the apron, motioning Taehyung to follow him upstairs.

Jungkook walked into his bedroom and sat on the bed, looking at Taehyung who was looking around the room. "Hm." Jungkook hummed. Taehyung then shook his head and looked at Jungkook. "I want to know how long you and.. Jimin have been doing.. whatever you're doing." Jungkook only scoffed and rolled his eyes as he leaned back and looked at Taehyung who had an eyebrow raised. "I'm serious Jungkook. Hoseok and Jimin have been dating what? Two years? I bet you forced him into having sex. Brain washed him or something." The boy huffed.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung before he stood up. "I know I have a problem but I would never do that. If I did, you would have been naked in my bed by now." Jungkook was a bit pissed at Taehyung's words. "Problem? It's like a fucking addiction Jungkook, do you just like, go after taken people? Do you like ruining relationships? Are you that whore who ruins relationships?"

Jungkook pushed Taehyung back. "Firstly, I did not know you were married when I first tried to get with you. Secondly, Jimin and I both want it. Not just me." Jungkook tried to defend himself until Taehyung pushed Jungkook back. "I told you I was married and you still tried to get in my pants. Also, Hoseok is your friend, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jungkook clicked his tongue. "You know what, you were just suppose to be a fuck and dump. All I wanted was to get in your pants, okay? I didn't want this friendship shit. As I told you, the closest you can get with me is friends with benefits, why do you think i'm fucking Jimin behind my so called friends back?" Jungkook blurted out without a care.

Taehyung felt a little crushed by that. Just a fuck and dump? What was he expecting. Someone to just suddenly give interest in him? Heck, he's married but he still feels very.. broken? Taehyung grabbed anything close and tossed it at Jungkook. "Ow! You fucker!" Jungkook growled. "It's bad enough you like to hit me, fuck." Jungkook mumbled.

"You disgust me. You fucking disgust me Jeon Jungkook. You and your fucking slut are a fucking disgrace." Taehyung tossed a book at Jungkook but the boy moved quick enough to not get hit. Jungkook then quickly grabbed Taehyung and pushed him up against the wall. "Let me go you dirty pig." Taehyung tried to push Jungkook away. "I hate you, I don't want to be near you. Stupid ugly boy." Taehyung said anything and everything that came to mind at that point. "You stupid burnt cockroach." Taehyung blabbered on.

All Jungkook could do was smile. That was amusing honestly but he didn't get why Taehyung was so upset. Taehyung only knew Hoseok for what? A couple hours? As Taehyung spit random insults, Jungkook lifted Taehyung's hands over Taehyung's head and pinned him there as he connected their lips. What surprised Jungkook was that Taehyung didn't push him away or look the other way. Taehyung kissed back immediately. The once experimental kiss turned into a rough yet passionate make out. Taehyung and Jungkook's hand intertwined as Jungkook pushed up against Taehyung.

Taehyung moaned at the feeling of Jungkook being pushed up against him and slowly moving his hips. He pulled away, tilting his head and letting Jungkook attack his neck. "D-Don't leave m-marks." Taehyung breathed out. Jungkook only bit at the boys collarbone causing him to whine.

Taehyung grabbed a fist full of Jungkook's hair and pulled him closer, moaning lightly as he felt Jungkook's one hand make its way down into his own shirt. Meanwhile Jungkook continued to kiss at Taehyung's neck, holding himself back from marking Taehyung's neck.

"I want you Jungkook.."