тωєиту fσυя

Jungkook woke up to banging below his house. The boy felt alarmed though he thought it was just another one of the drunks. "Agh." Jungkook sighed, slipping on a white shirt and made his way downstairs after telling his aunt that he would deal with it. Jungkook turned on one of the lights and gave a questionable look as he saw Hoseok. The boy shrugged and walked towards the door before opening it. "He- fuck!" Jungkook rolled onto the cement with a groan.

Without a word spoken, Jungkook was being kicked. "What the fuck Hoseok!" The boy tried to get up but Hoseok grabbed onto Jungkook's collar. "You think you can fuck my boyfriend and just get away with it huh?" The boy punched Jungkook. Jungkook felt a sting on his cheek but didn't do anything. Hoseok found out. Hoseok found out and he was caught. He wasn't going to fight back. Jungkook knew he deserved this. Hoseok punched Jungkook over and over until Jimin stepped in, grabbing Hoseok and pulling him back.

"Babe! Please stop, please oh my god!" Jimin held onto Hoseok who pushed Jimin away. Hoseok looked at Jimin with disgust as he kicked Jungkook once more. Jungkook groaned as he held his stomach. The boy spat out blood and looked at Jimin. Seeing him cry over the boy he claimed to love yet always ended up in his bed... what a laugh.

Jimin looked at Jungkook before he quickly left after Hoseok. "Babe! Please wait!" Was all Jungkook heard before he fell back onto the cement and looked at the stars. Fuck, everything hurt. Jungkook could hear the two arguing. He slowly got up, looking at the two. "You're the fuck head who believed I wasn't screwing your toy." Jungkook pointed out. Jimin looked hurt as Hoseok was just as mad as before. "Fuck you!" Hoseok walked up to Jungkook.

"I fucked Jimin good and hard Hoseok. He loved how I felt in him you know, thats why you had no sex life with him. Because he was in my bed, begging for my dick." Jungkook spoke with a smirk. Hoseok flung himself at Jungkook and this time, Jungkook fought back. It was too late for them to fix their friendship so Jungkook just.. went with it.

"Stop it! Guys stop!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook's aunt came out to see Jungkook hitting Hoseok. "Jungkook!" The woman yelled, grabbing the boy and pulling him away. "Fucking bitch, I thought you were my friend!" Hoseok yelled. Jungkook spat. "Friends? I mean, I could always fuck you as well Hoseok." Jungkook spat. Hoseok shook his head, wiping the blood from his lip and walked off with Jimin following after him, still begging for Hoseok. Though Jungkook looked at his aunt who looked disappointed. "What? Wanna fight me too?!" The boy asked. The adrenaline still shooting through him of course.

Jungkook's aunt shook her head, grabbing Jungkook by the hair and dragging him back into the building. There was silence between them as Jungkook's aunt cleaned up Jungkook. After so, Jungkook was left alone in the restaurant. The boy quickly went over to his room, grabbing the pack of cigarettes out of the drawer along with his lighter. Jungkook made his way out and sat down on the steps. He was quick to place the cigarette between his lips and light it up.

Jungkook felt his split lip sting but didn't care as he was just wanting to take something off the pain he was feeling. That was until he heard a familiar voice. Taehyung couldn't sleep nor was he wanting to sleep so he made his way out of the apartment. His parents and sister were sleeping and so he snuck out. He found himself walking towards Jungkook's place. As he did so, he recognized Jungkook sitting on the steps, a cloud form coming from him as well.

"Are you smoking?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook rocked back and forth once before he spat, looking elsewhere. "I wouldn't be holding a cigarette for nothing Tae." The boy spoke with an attitude. Taehyung slowly sat next to Jungkook and plugged his nose. "Since when did you start smoking?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook sighed, he was always annoyed. "I quit."

"Quit? So you quit but you're smoking again?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook groaned, looking at Taehyung. "Yes Taehyung. I smoke. I quit but now I smoke again, let me be!" Taehyung gasped, looking at Jungkook with concern. The boy had a bruised cheek along with a split lip. Now noticing, Jungkook looked a little ruffed up. "Holy.. what the fuck happened?!?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who looked away.

It was silenced for awhile until Taehyung spoke again. "Jungkook. What happened." Taehyung said sternly as he held Jungkook's chin. The boy looked at Taehyung and looked down. "Hoseok found out." The boy gulped and licked his lip though he winced. Taehyung let his jaw drop a bit. Jungkook looked away from Taehyung and grabbed his phone. The boy gave his phone to Taehyung, showing him the texts between him and Jimin. "He must've told Hoseok and Hoseok came for me." The boy took another drag from the cigarette.

Taehyung pursed his lips and shut the phone, looking at Jungkook. Taehyung pushed Jungkook's hair behind his ear and leaned in, giving a soft kiss at the bruise. Jungkook only kept his eyes on the cigarette. Though Taehyung didn't stop there. Taehyung continued to kiss down until he reached Jungkook's neck. The boy looked up, watching how Jungkook looked down at him as well. There was silence until Jungkook flicked his cigarette and spoke. "What are you doing?"

Taehyung pursed his lips and sat back. It took awhile for Taehyung to speak, but eventually he did. "I wanted to come say.. thank you.. I.. I don't know what I would do if I really lost Taylee.. and having you find her was.." Taehyung bit his lip and looked forward. "Just.. thank you.." Taehyung stood up, ready to walk away. Jungkook looked at Taehyung the whole time he spoke. Jungkook could tell that Taehyung was not very comfortable. So Jungkook took another inhale of his cigarette before he blew it out. Eventually Jungkook dropped his cigarette onto the pavement as he then stood up, grabbing Taehyung's arm.

"Is that all you wanted to say?" Jungkook asked, looking at Taehyung who nodded slowly. Jungkook and Taehyung both stared at each other before they both leaned in. Taehyung pulled back almost immediately when their lips were about to touch but Jungkook pushed his lips against Taehyung's. The kiss was soft and innocent, a slow kiss mixed with the taste of cigarette. It wasn't that enjoyable but, Taehyung loved it. Though once Jungkook pulled away, Taehyung was blushing and breathing uneven. Jungkook brought his hand up, caressing Taehyung's cheek. "You sure thats all you wanted to say?" Jungkook asked once more.

Taehyung gulped, looking at his feet as he then looked at Jungkook. Again, it took him awhile to speak. "T-This friendship.. is not going to work.."