иιиє

Jungkook sat on the edge of his bed with his hands on his face. The boy had been up the whole night thinking about how his life would have been if he had a mother and father. How it would feel to actually have parents care for him like they should care. Jungkook loves Jiyeon but both of them know that Jiyeon is only Jungkook's aunt who takes care of him.. and Jungkook loves that but he just wished that his biological mom loved him enough to stay and quit her addiction.

"Jungkook!" Jiyeon yelled. Jungkook looked up and sighed as he grabbed his white shirt and put it on before he made his way down the stairs and open the door a bit that led into the restaurant. "Hm?" he hummed although the looked a bit out of it. "Taehyung is here, he said he wanted to talk to you." She winked which caused Jungkook to glare. The boy then shut the door on his way into the restaurant and went sit on the booth Taehyung was seated on.

Taehyung looked up immediately from his phone and put it aside. "Hey.. look I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday and.. I don't know what happened to me. I-" he was cut off. "You want to forget it never happened? Sure. I'm cool with it. Nothing happened between us." Jungkook got up but Taehyung stopped him. "Jungkook.. that doesn't mean I don't want to be friends."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung before he gave a light chuckle. "Friends? With me? Baby, the closest you can get with me is friends with benefits." He pulled his arm away and tried to walk off once more but Taehyung stopped him yet again. "Taehyung I swea-" Jungkook looked back to see Taehyung pouting. The sad looking eyes as Taehyung held onto Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook mentally cursed to himself as he huffed and turned to face Taehyung. "Okay.. friends, we're friends. Now let go please."

"You're going to leave if I let go." Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook. The boy groaned. "I'm going to go get us some food." He sighed. Taehyung's grip only got tighter. "Lets go get some food then." He smiled. The two boys basically waddled to the kitchen of the restaurant, Jungkook grabbing a plate for him and Taehyung. Then as before, they waddled back to the booth. "I hate you Taehyung." Jungkook placed his plate on the table while Taehyung giggled and sat down. "Aw, you're so sweet."

Jungkook and Taehyung enjoyed the comforting silence as they ate. Though Jungkook did groan every now and then since Taehyung would nudge him. "I'm going to dump my food on you Taehyung." Jungkook warned. He wasn't very good with having friends. He honestly didn't even know what to call what he and Taehyung had. One moment Taehyung would want to be friends and the next thing you know, full on makeouts.

Taehyung smiled but scooted away and began to eat his food as he left Jungkook alone. Once Jungkook was done, he looked at his phone which was vibrating over and over. Finally giving in as he looked over the message he got.

jimin:
kook
Hoseok wants to make up a new routine
a better one as he says
so, i need you to come over
& then later I can help you out
with something ;)
:)* :)

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as a small smirk made his way onto his lips. The boy looked over towards Taehyung. "You busy today?" He asked which cause Taehyung to stop eating. "No." Taehyung simply said since his mouth was stuffed with food. Jungkook smiled, how cute. "Great, i'll go get dressed and then we can head over to Hoseok and Jimin's place." The boy ruffled up Taehyung's hair and got up.

Taehyung had his mouth slightly open with food still in his mouth. "Who?" He questioned but got no answer so he shrugged and continued to eat until Jungkook came back which was probably five to eight minutes after. "You eat slow." Jungkook commented. Taehyung scoffed, grabbing both of their plates and placing them on the counter for Jungkook's aunt to take. "I was savouring the taste unlike someone who ate like no tomorrow." The boy hummed and thanked the lady before he left with Jungkook.