тнιяту иιиє

Jungkook walked into the apartment with the known girl and walked towards the spare bedroom. Well, Nia's brothers room. "You sure he won't mind?" Jungkook asked while setting his bag on the floor. That felt so much better on his shoulders. Nia laughed a bit. "Oh no, he'll mind but I don't exactly care so.." the girl shrugged. Jungkook only nodded and settled himself on the bed. The boy opened up his phone to find many miss calls and messages from Taehyung.

The worried boy quickly went to shut the door and wasted no time tapping the contact. "Jungkook?!" Taehyung was heard on the other line. "Hey, yeah, it's me, whats going on?!" Jungkook asked as he stood in one spot, did something happen to Jiyeon? "You stupid fart face! I thought you actually ran away! I- god dammit you scared me!" Taehyung practically yelled through the phone. All Jungkook did was sigh in relief and went sit on the bed. The boy took off his socks and laid back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't run away, I don't know where you got that from but I didn't.. I.. came to Ilsan.. and before you get all mad and shit.. I came here to find my parents. Someone needs to pay her hospital bills.." Taehyung didn't speak, listening to the calm breathing before he whispered out a small, "Oh..." Jungkook only sighed. "Yeah.." he replied, playing with his own shirt.

"So.. your uh.. grandma is it? Jiyeon's mom?" He questioned, not sure. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Yeah, I guess you could say so? Why?" He asked. Taehyung hummed. "She's at the hospital with Jiyeon.." he spoke. Jungkook always did despise his 'grandma' not only did she hate Jungkook but she was also hella homophobic. The boy couldn't do anything though, if she wanted to be with her daughter then so be it. "Well.. that's good. Jiyeon needs some known voice around her anyways.. did they say anything about the surgeries?"

"Mm.. I left after your grandma kind of insulted you but uh.. I heard she was healing well, thats about it.." Taehyung spoke. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows again. That witch. "Okay well, it's late. I should go, you have Yoongi to get back to anyways. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Jungkook removed the phone from his ear but put it back once he realized that Taehyung said a muffled wait. The boy hummed. "I-I love you.." Taehyung whispered a bit.

Jungkook could only smile like a fool as he kept quiet before speaking. "I love you too Taehyung.." Jungkook spoke softly before he hung up. Jungkook then bit his lip before he put his phone aside. Maybe he came to Ilsan for basically nothing.

"You should go find your dad.." the female voice was heard. Jungkook looked at the door to see the soft smile of the female. "It's 2am Nia.." Jungkook sighed before dragging himself upwards until he was sitting up. "Well not now you shit head, I mean tomorrow. You came here for him right? Then you shouldn't leave unless you're satisfied for what you came here for." She walked in and settled herself on the beanbag.

Jungkook shook his head. "I think I dealt with enough stress for the next few months but thanks." Jungkook pulled the blanket over him and looked at Nia who had a stern face. "I could always kick you out and then you could get kidnapped you know."

"Are you serious right now Nia?" Jungkook sighed while brushing his fingers through his hair. This girl was stubborn. "The exit is that way kook."

"Fine!"

"Yay!"

"Fuck you."

"Goodnight!"

With that, Nia was hurrying out of the room and shutting the door. Jungkook sighed as he laid back down and closed his eyes. That was until he heard yelling. Maybe sleeping on the street would have been better at this point but he wasn't gonna complain. The bed was comfy and so was he.

"That's my room!" Came from what Jungkook assumed was Jia's brother. "Shut the fuck up before I throw a chair at you!" The female voice was heard. Jungkook tempted to get up but he wasn't bothered with it anymore.

The next morning, Jungkook awoke to a smell of something burning. Not like it wasn't normal Jiyeon almost always burnt something during the morning, it was quite sad yet funny. Jungkook got up from the bed, running his hands through his hair with a disgusted face. "So greasy what the fuck.."
Suddenly Nia barged in, a normal pan and cake pan in her hands. She frowned, seeing that Jungkook was up already. "Well fuck.." she huffed. Jungkook raised an eyebrow and gave her a weird look before he watched her walk out.

Jungkook only shook his head, getting up from the bed and walking towards the bathroom, bumping into her brother as he did so. The boy didn't seem to care as he walked into his own room and shut the door. Oh well, he didn't need it anymore anyway.

By the time Jungkook came out of the bathroom, his hair was damp as he changed into other clothing and walked into the kitchen to see two toast, only two toast. "Wow, how kind of you." Jungkook grabbed the toast but hissed as his hand was hit. "That is my toast, I burnt yours accidentally." Nia pointed, taking her food.

The boy only rolled his eyes as he dried his hair more with the towel he had around his neck. "I'll be going now. Thanks for letting me stay the night but, I want to get this over with and see my boyfriend so." Jungkook wasn't aware of what he said until Nia gasped.

"So you do have a boyfriend!" She leaned on the table with an amused look. Jungkook blinked. Shit. "I mean my friend, like guy friend, boy friend, whatever see you around." The boy walked towards the exit and entrance of the house. "Hold up you piece of burnt turkey, take this. It's my number. You know, just in case you need a ride." She smiled as she handed Jungkook the piece of paper. "You have a car?" The boy asked, slipping his shoes on.

"No.. I have a bike but still, I can make you hop in the basket." She smiled proudly. Jungkook only rolled his eyes and said his goodbyes as he walked out of the apartment and out of the building.

After an hour or two of walking, Jungkook found himself in front of the well known house he tried to attempt confronting his father. This time he made it further than before. This time he was actually standing in front of the door. The boy bit his lip harshly before knocking on the door a bit to hard than he should have. Jungkook waited a moment before the pregnant female showed up. "Hi..?" She gave a confused smile.

"Hi.. i'm sorry to disturb you but may I talk to your husband is it? Yeah.. may I talk to him?" Jungkook said rather calmly as he forced on a smile. All the female did was nod slowly and call out for her husband. Jungkook frowned at that, knowing that his father left him just to go have more kids with another woman. What a shame, the kids had Jungkook as a big brother.

Jungkook broke out of it once he saw the male in front of him. The two stared at each other.

"Jeon Jungkook.."