тωєиту fινє

Jungkook became confused. Great, he lost two friends in one night. Fucking great. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with no emotion but he felt a little something break within him as he stared at Taehyung. "Oh.. why's that?" his hand dropped as he took a step away. Taehyung gulped, fiddling with his sweater before he looked at Jungkook. He kept eye contact with the boy before he spoke. "Because I like you.." Taehyung's voice cracked as he said so. "I like you.. and I shouldn't like you but I do. I like you so much that.. when I'm with Yoongi.. I wish that I was with you and it's messed up. It's so messed up because I'm suppose to love Yoongi.. I.."

Taehyung looked away from Jungkook who was a bit shocked. He knew Taehyung also shared the same feelings but never had he thought Taehyung would confess. He thought he really was stuck in the friend zone. "And I can't think about anything else but you.. my mind is clouded with you Jungkook. I.. I lo-" Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook. Jungkook lifted Taehyung's head by slipping his hand under the boys chin. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who had tears in his eyes. The boy gulped, looking at Taehyung's ring. Jungkook gave himself a moment before he spoke. "Let me make you forget about him Taehyung.. just for tonight, just one night."

Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt Jungkook's lips ghosting over his skin. He really did want to forget about Yoongi. He wanted to forget everything. Taehyung's mind was hazy, feeling lust take over as he nodded.

"Okay..."

[M]

Jungkook and Taehyung both stumbled into Jungkook's room, the two boys in a heated make out. Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the wall as he pushed the door shut with his foot and quickly took off his own shirt. Taehyung was hesitating but as soon as he saw Jungkook taking off his own shirt, he did so as well. His mind foggy with Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook both moved onto the bed, Taehyung straddling Jungkook as the two fought for dominance even if it was clear who the top was. Jungkook deepened the kiss with the older then greedily bit at Taehyung's bottom lip until a whine escaped Taehyung. Jungkook smirked as he then slipped his tongue passed Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung melted with every touch Jungkook gave, the older boy yearning to be touched in every possible way. Once the two parted from the kiss, Jungkook attacked Taehyung's neck but was careful not to leave any evidence that Taehyung had been with another man. The younger boy trailed down the neck, groping Taehyung's ass as he did so.

Taehyung's fingers had gotten tangled up in Jungkook's hair, tugging at the locks which earned him a groan from Jungkook. With that, Jungkook quickly changed positions as he flipped Taehyung over and was now hovering over the giggling boy. "Impatient?" Taehyung said with uneven breathing, watching Jungkook pull down his pants and kick them off. "Very." Jungkook growled, pressing his lips against Taehyung's once more.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck as well as wrap his legs around Jungkook's torso, turning into some koala. Taehyung bit at Jungkook's lip, bucking his hips up and rubbing his clothed erection against Jungkook's clothed erection. This made Jungkook irritated as he held Taehyung's hips and moaned. Meanwhile Taehyung whined, trying to get as much friction as possible.

"Impatient?" Jungkook mocked Taehyung. Taehyung only huffed and whined as he attacked Jungkook's neck with kisses while Jungkook rubbed their crotches against each other. Moans escaping both the boys. "Fuck, you can mark me princess." Jungkook breathed out, beginning to unbuckle Taehyung's jeans. With the consent of Jungkook, Taehyung wasted no time as he began marking Jungkook's neck with his love bites. The rare feeling of someone leaving marks on Jungkook had him even more stimulated.