тωєиту тняєє

Taehyung was a mess. The boy had been running around almost everywhere in the huge building. He had no idea where his little sister was and he was on the verge of tears. The boy ran outside as well, hoping she would be at the nearby park. "Taylee oh my god where are you!" Taehyung began to tear up as he ran back into the building. Thats when he started asking if anyone saw a six year old girl, dark brown hair. "She was w-wearing uh, blue jeans! Blue jeans with a light blue sweater with a dinosaur on it!" Taehyung gulped down a cry.

The strangers shook their head and Taehyung nodded as he moved onto the next couple. As he did so, Jungkook was just as worried. Losing a child was never okay. Never would anyone be calm after losing a child. "Taylee!" Jungkook called out, bumping into Hoseok. "Hoseok! Hey! Have you seen Taylee?! Taehyung's little sister?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok was pissed but was concerned once he heard Jungkook's words. "What? No, what happened?" He asked, watching Jungkook walk off. "She walked off and Taehyung can't find her!" He began to jog over to places.

Taehyung leaned on a wall and cried as he really thought maybe Taylee was taken by some pervy guy. He was such a bad brother. Such a horrible brother. "Fuck." Taehyung hid his face and slid down on the wall. "T-Taylee." The boy hiccuped. As for Jungkook, the boy ran towards the girl who was near the hotdog stand. The boy picked the girl up and brought her into a hug. "Oh my god Taylee!" Jungkook sighed in relief as he held the girl close. "My hotdog!" Taylee whined as she looked at the hotdog on the floor, again.

Jungkook was never going to say this but he teared up. He teared up while hugging the six year old. Jungkook was so relieved to have found Taylee before anyone else had. All the what if's if he hadn't found her. "Taylee, you don't know how worried your brother and I were!" Jungkook wiped his tears and shook his head. Taylee looked down and frowned. "I-I'm sorry Jungkookie.. I just wanted another hotdog.." the girl pouted out her lip as he eyes became watery. Jungkook sighed, kissing her forehead before he hugged her again.

Taehyung sniffed, crying his eyes out until he heard the familiar baby voice. "Brother!" Taylee called out, eating her hotdog as Jungkook held her. Taehyung looked up, stumbling onto his feet and running towards the two. "Oh my god! Oh my god I thought I lost you!" Taehyung tried not to cry but he did. The boy grabbed Taylee from Jungkook's arms and hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry, oh my god Taylee. Holy crap." The boy sniffed.

Jungkook realized that Taehyung hadn't calmed down so he wrapped his arms around Taehyung and Taylee. The boy hugged both of them and let Taehyung cry. "I-I'm a terrible brother oh my god Jungkook. What if something happened to her? God-." Taehyung cried into Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook bit his lip and gulped as he rested his head on Taehyung's head. "Don't think about that right now Taehyung.. Taylee is fine. She's fine Taehyung. Now stop crying, I think you're scaring her." Jungkook told the boy who nodded and tried to stop the tears. Taylee looked away and pouted. "I have no more hotdog.." she frowned.

Taehyung laughed and wiped his tears but continued to lean on Jungkook since he looked like a puffy eyed monster. "Where did y-you find her?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. "The hotdog stand.. I think she stole the hotdog actually.." Jungkook managed to get Taehyung laughing even after all that. There was silence for a bit before Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook. "Hoseok is catching on.. and I know.. if you get caught then you get caught but.. he's your friend kook.. no matter what you say, he is your only friend.. and I don't want you ruining that.."

Jungkook pursed his lips as he looked at Taehyung. "I thought we were friends.." Jungkook spoke. Taehyung smiled weakly, looking at Jungkook before he looked at Taylee. "We are.." Taehyung simply spoke. Jungkook was a bit confused but he nodded. As he was about to speak, Jungkook heard his name being called from the mic. "Jeon Jungkook, Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin?" Jungkook's eyes widened, looking at the stage.

Taehyung smiled, tickling the boys chin. "Congratulations Jungkook." Taehyung gave the younger a quick kiss on the cheek before he pushed Jungkook forward. Taehyung watched Jungkook make his way up to the stage before he left with Taylee, holding her close.

After so, the day was ending and Jungkook was counting his side of the money. He then put the money into the jar where he had been saving up money for his own future house. Jungkook smiled before he sat back on his bed.

Suddenly what Taehyung said earlier that day made him think. Hoseok really was Jungkook's friend. Jungkook just took him for granted. Hoseok was one hell of a friend and.. honestly this thing he had with Jimin wasn't worth losing Hoseok. The boy sighed, looking at his phone once he received a text.

jimin:
i'm coming over ;)

jeon:
about that.. i think we should
stop what we're doing.

jimin:
lmao what?

jeon:
the sex. i don't want to do it
anymore. if you say you love Hoseok
be with him. Have sex with him
because i'm done..

jimin:
is this because of Taehyung?
hello?
jungkooo seriously, you're not
actually ending this right??

Jungkook put his phone down and took his shirt off. Oddly that felt amazing. Getting Jimin off his shoulders. Now it was just to gain Hoseok's trust back and win Taehyung over. Or at least try win Taehyung over. So what if Taehyung was married. That was never a factor before. Besides Jungkook knew deep down that it wasn't one sided.

Jimin set his phone down and scoffed. Fucking Taehyung. It had to be him right? Those three acting like a happy family today, huddled up. Ugh. Jimin shook his head, getting dressed into his shorts and went lay on the bed with Hoseok. "Hey so.. I was meaning to talk to you today.." Hoseok bit his lip and sat up. Jimin only looked at the tv and hummed. Hoseok bit his lip. "I want to marry you.."

Jimin choked, sitting up. It took a minute for Jimin to process what Hoseok just said before Hoseok began speaking again. "I want to marry you and I want to be able to call you mine forever. You know, be those couples who last a long time. I want to have kids with you Jimin.. and I know you're a poor sport on this commitment shit but.. I'm willing to tr-" Hoseok stopped.

"I slept with Jungkook more than once-" Jimin blurted out. Hell, what Hoseok was saying just took him way off guard. Jimin didn't realize how much he loved and cared for Hoseok.. but at the moment before Hoseok could ask the question, he had to own up to it. He panicked. "I-I'm sorry.. I-" Jimin gulped as he tried to comfort Hoseok but Hoseok got off the bed. Hoseok got what he wanted and expected to hear just by scaring Jimin with commitment.

"Hoseok, please can we talk?" Jimin got up as well. The boy watched Hoseok get dressed, the now broken expression was filled with anger. "I'm going to fucking kill Jungkook."