Chapter 2

Chapter 2

* * *Zizi's POV * * *

"We have to work in our lab!" Zayn followed me around the school the next day.
"I know" I turned around to face him. "and I know where we can work on it"
"Okay" he exhaled, as he pushed his glasses back.
We kept walking until we got to the outside bleachers. Zayn actually though it was a great idea working on our lab outside with some fresh air. We continued working on it until the football team came out.
"Did we just came here to see Liam?" Zayn looked at me.
"No of course not" I said innocently. "I didn't know they had practice" He looked at me suspiciously. "Fine" I gave in. "I wanted to see Liam"
"You should just stalk him everywhere" he chuckled, I playfully punched him.
We sat on the bleachers working on our lab, but I couldn't fully focus because every time I will end up staring at Liam on the field. Zayn would just snap his fingers to tell me to keep working. I just needed one more problem and I could see Liam for the rest of his practice. I finished the problem quick, I tried looking for Liam but I couldn't find him. When I finally did, I saw him talking to a cheerleader, she was pretty. I saw the girl flirting with him as she gave him water.
"Look at that bitch" Zayn said. "Trying to get someone else boyfriend"
"Yeah" I was glad Zayn said that, that's why he was my best friend.
When practice was over, Liam spotted us. He ran toward us, I met him hallway.
"Babe, what are you doing here?" He smiled.
"I just wanted to surprise you like you surprised me yesterday."
"Well I am happy you're here, why don't you wait for me? I'll go change"
"Okay" I pecked him on the lips. "But don't take long"
Zayn and I grabbed our backpacks and waited for Liam under a tree. The same cheerleader was in front of the lockers. I saw Liam coming out.
"Hey" the girl stopped him. "I wanted to tell you that you did great in practice."
"Thanks" Liam smiled politely.
"Your welcome" she said still flirting.
"Ready to go home" Liam kissed me and wrapped his arm around my waist.
The girl looked at us amazed but at the same time jealous. Now she knew that this was my man so she can back off. We walked back home, Zayn and Liam talked about something, I wasn't really paying attention. I only held Liam's hand, I wanted to forget about that flirty bitch.
"See you guys tomorrow" Zayn said as he crossed the street.
"Bye" we said in unison. Liam and I both entered my home, Niall and Louis were playing video games in the living room.
"Is that you Zizi?!!" Louis called out.
"Yeah, I brought Liam" I said, as we went upstairs. "We are going to be in my room!"
"Door open, please!" Louis yelled. "Mom just left so I am in charged!"
My mom sometimes traveled because of her job. I think it's good for her to go out and have her mind get clear because her divorce really affected her. And my dad, well he mostly doesn't have time for us, he is always busy. But me and Louis are fine with it. Anyways Zayn's mom always comes to watch on us. Plus Louis and I love having the house to ourselves, we mostly throw sleepovers and have lots of fun.
"You guys are going to do homework, huh?!" Niall laughed. "Ouch!!"
Liam and I both laughed, I guess Louis punched him. Those two boys were both funny and childish. As we entered my room, I left the door open as Louis ordered. Liam laid on my bed. I placed my backpack on the floor and laid next to him.
"I missed you" I finally said.
"Yeah me too" he kissed me on the head.
We just laid there, holding hands and watching the ceiling. We tried counting the small white dots but we ended up giving up. I was really glad he was back. I was having such a peaceful time with him when the boys ran in.
"Liam!! You have to see this we just unleashed the monster!!" Louis and Niall yelled.
"You did!!" Liam sat up quickly.
"Come on!!" Niall and Louis ran downstairs. He looked at me hesitating. I just nodded for him to go.
"Thanks babe you are the best!!" He kissed me quick and left. I went downstairs and into the kitchen I was hungry.
"Do you guys want something to eat?!" I yelled.
"Yes please!" they all said, still concentrating in the game.
I heard the door bell ring. "Boys get it!!" Not one of them stood up, I sighted and playfully punched them. They whined but I just laughed.
"Hey Zizi" Zayn smiled. "I am so bored"
"Come in the boys just unleashed the monster"
"They did!!" He ran into the living room.
I passed the snacks around and sat down. I laughed as the boys kept getting frustrated because they couldn't kill the monster. They kept passing the control around and kept giving it a try.
"Why won't he die?!" Louis shouted irritated.
"Die!! Die!!" Niall kept pressing the buttons.
"Go Niall!! You got him!!" Liam shouted.
"No!!" Niall ran his fingers through his hair.
"That was so close!!" Zayn pressed his face on the pillow.
Damn this boys were really into the game. "Why don't we played another game like Marvel?" I suggested.
"Yeah she is right we need a break" Niall changed the game.
"I want to play" I said.
"No, then you'll cry" Louis grinned.
"No, bring it" I got the control.
Louis picked Wolverine while I picked Electra. We began to fight, the boys just cheered. I finally gave my special.
"I won!!" I cheered.
"What?!" Louis said in shock.
"Dude, I didn't know your sister was good" Niall laughed.
"Well it's now your turn" Louis raised his eyebrow and passed him the control.
I started playing versus him, I had won my second match. They still couldn't believe that they had lost.
"Who's next?" I smiled.
"Babe, please go easy on me" Liam said kindly. I decided to go easy on him but then I got bored so I attacked and killed him pretty quickly.
"Less than one minute that's more embarrassing" Louis and Niall laughed.
"Zayn, your turn" Liam passed him the control.
"Come on Zayn!!! Show no mercy!!" Louis shouted.
"Zayn you got her, she is almost dying" Niall clapped.
"Zayn, you go it" Liam said, then he whispered in my ear. "Go babe" I did the final hit and my special, I had won again.
"Vas happenin Zayn!!" Niall and Louis mocked him.
"Shut up" Zayn chuckled.
"At least he lasted longer than you boys" I hugged him.
"You heard her that makes me the second place winner." Zayn grinned.
"I can't believe you are better than us, how?" Niall said amazed.
"She is my sister of course we are good" Louis bragged.
"No, seriously?" Liam said jokingly, Louis playfully slapped him on the shoulder
"Well I practiced in summer when I was bored."
"Well we are going to keep practicing until we beat you, right boys?" Louis smirked
"Yeah!!" They all said in unison.
"Bring it on!!" I laughed.