Chapter 17

Chapter 17

* * Louis's P.O.V * *

I went inside the lockers to go find Matt and his stupid friends. I was furious now, I didn't know they were going to frame it on Harry. It was all my fault that Harry was suffering the consequences. I finally spotted him, I walked toward him.
"Hey!" I yelled. "What the hell?!!"
"Calm down bro" he smirked. "What's your problem now?"
"Don't try to act innocent, you know what I am talking about. How dare you frame it on Harry!!!!!" I punched him right on the face.
His friends all grabbed me, I tried to free myself but there was no hope.
"Let him go" he ordered.Once they let me go, he walked toward me. I fixed my shirt. "Look, we don't care about your friend Harry. We had to blame it on someone so the principal could get off our backs and Harry was the right victim. We just hate that guy."
"Why did you want the principal to get off your back?"
"He was suspecting-"
"Derrick, shut your mouth!!" Matt yelled. "It's none of your business, at least be happy that we didn't send that picture of your naked buddy. And now if you excuses us we have practice."
I felt so angry at myself, once they left I punched the locker that my knuckles turned all red. But I didn't care, I had to tell Harry that it was me.

The next day I walked through the hallways, I spotted Zayn and Zizi, I remember they had a class with him.
"Hey guys" I leaned against the lockers. "Have you seen Harry?"
"Yeah but I think he is busy cleaning" Zayn said, I looked at him confused. "Didn't you hear the principal made him pick up thrash and clean the graffiti around the campus."
"Seriously?!" I felt so guilty now.
"Yup and here he comes" Zizi pointed at him.
He was wearing a dark blue suit like the janitors wear. I had to tell him, but I knew once I told him, he was was going to be furious. I exhaled as I walked toward him.
"Harry, I need to talk to you" I said.
"Yeah, what's up mate?" he half smiled. We went outside the school so we could talk in private.
"I was the one" I mumbled, he looked at me confused. "I was the one who thrashed the principal's office because Matt made me do it."
"What?" He was shocked. "We have to tell the principal it wasn't me." He pulled my hand but I stood there. "Come on Louis" he insisted.
"No, I can't" he looked at me puzzled. "They have picture of naked Niall, I can't go."
"I understand!" he said upset. "You know what I am also the one suffering in here. My aunt and uncle are pissed off at me. You know my uncle is being such an asshole. I though you w-were my friend as well."
"Harry-"
"No, you know what I have to go clean!!" he walked away.
I knew I had to fix this as fast as I could. I couldn't waste no more time.
~Two Days Later~
It's driving me nuts, I don't know how to help Harry. He has been cleaning the school for two days. And I am so pissed off at myself. He hasn't even talked to me, he is so furious. I tried to make some deal with Matt but he won't listen to me. Today I was feeling angry so I decided go look for Matt in the lockers and go give him a piece of my mind!! I was going to walk towards them but I stopped once I heard them talking.
"No one can't find about it" Matt said seriously.
"Don't worry, no one will find out" they all said.
Then a plan occurred to me, I took out my phone and stepped in front of them
"I think the principal will like to hear this" I held my phone out. They all looked at me shocked, I hope my plan works.
"Louis, did you record us?" Matt walked toward me.
"Yeah and if you give one more step closer to me, I will send it to my friend Niall who will show it to the principal" I grinned confidently.
"He is bluffing!" one of the boys said.
"Am I?" I raised my eyebrow. They all stared at each other. Please work!! Then they looked back at me. I kept smiling confidently.
"No don't send it" Matt finally gave in. "What do you want?"
"I want you guys to delete that picture of Niall and convince the principal that Harry didn't do it."
"Okay, but about Harry, how do we fix that?" Matt scratched the back of his neck.
"I don't know you guys think about it and no more tricks because the principal will hear this and you boys will be in so much trouble."
"Fine you win" Matt said. "But this isn't over"
"Okay then" I grinned and walked away.
I stepped out of the lockers and jumped of excitement, I had them. They were sure idiots. I kind of felt relive, now we will have to see how it goes tomorrow.

I spotted Niall, I ran and hugged him. I wanted to see if the jerks followed my instructions. I saw Zizi, Zayn and Harry walking toward us, he wasn't wearing the suit. I guess that was good.
"Harry, can I talk to you?" I pulled him out of the circle.
"What do you want?" He was still mad.
"So are you off duty?"
"Yes, the principal let me go and apologized to me."
"Cool" I smiled.
It was okay if he didn't thank me, I know this was all my fault. We stood there in silence, I guess the conversation was done. I was about to go when Harry said thanks, I smirked.
"For what?" I asked, pretending to be clueless.
"I know you had to do something with it. I don't know how you did it but thanks" he grinned.
"Harry, you are also my friend and I care a great deal about you." I hugged him. "So are we cool?"
"Yeah of course but next time you have a problem with those jerks tell me. I could help you" he chuckled. "I hate those guys, especially Derrick."
"Yeah, we could be a badass team" I laughed.
"Yeah we could"
We both walked away together, I was happy everything had worked out between us.

__________________________________________________________________________

LOUIS TOMLINSON :D