Chapter 3

Chapter 3

* * Zizi's POV * *

"Come on, can I come to your house?" Rose insisted in her annoying voice.
"No, I am busy" I quickly replied.
"Come on, don't be like that" she pouted.
The only reason she wanted to go to my house was because she wanted to see my brother. I was already feeling irritated by her in the second week of school. I looked at Zayn and he just shrugged. Thanks Zayn for not backing me up, I sighted heavily.
"Fine, but what are we going to do?"
"Leave it to me" she smirked. "I'll go to your house in the afternoon"
The bell rang, me and Zayn walked out of the class quickly, we didn't want Rose to catch up.
"It sucks that she is coming to your house" He made fun of me, I playfully punched him.
"What was that for?" He whined.
"Because you could've back me up and say something like oh Zizi we have a club meeting or something!"
"Sorry" he frowned asking for my forgiveness.
"Okay I forgive you but you have to come to my house too."
"No way" he threw both of his hands in the air.
"Yeah come on, she has never been to my house. Plus she is going to be busy staring at Louis." I pleaded.
"Fine just because I feel bad that you have to deal with her."
We walked to our next class which was science. We sat in our sits, waiting for Mr. Finn to give instructions.
"Okay class, we are going to do another lab." He leaned against his desk. "First find a partner" Zayn and I looked at each other and smiled.
"By the way today is the first meeting for the science club, if you are interested" Mr. Finn looked at me and Zayn. "You guys are coming, right?"
We nodded our heads and smiled, the class looked at us, me and Zayn were the only freshmen in this class. They looked at us like if we were freaks or something but we didn't mind we were used to it by now.
Later that day, Zayn and I went back to our science class for the meeting. We sat down, there was still no one in here. A few seconds later, Mr. Finn came in and smiled at us.
"So where is the rest of the students?" Zayn asked.
"Well students don't really come to this kind of clubs because they feel like it's for geeks only."
"Sorry we are late" two girls came in.
"Don't worry, take a sit" Mr. Finn said nicely. "So I guess this is it. Well I want you guys to introduce your selfs."
"My name is Danielle but you can call me Dani for short" she smiled. She was tall and skinny, and her long black curly hair was beautiful.
"Hi my name is Eleanor and you can call me El for short" she smiled shyly. She was also skinny with her long brown hair straight. She looked like she could be a model.
Zayn then introduced himself, I guess he was the only boy in here. It was my turn, I stood up slowly and introduced myself.
"I'll be right back, I am going to get some equipment." Mr. Finn ran out of the room.
"Hey so are you guys freshmen?" El asked us.
"Yeah" I said. "Are you?"
"Yeah" Dani replied.
"What do you guys think about science?" Zayn asked.
"Well we think it is awesome but we are not really that smart." Dani said. "How about you guys, how did you guys know about this meeting?"
"Well we have Mr. Finn" Zayn said.
"No way!" El looked shocked. "So you guys must be really smart at science, only seniors and juniors get his class. You guys are way ahead."
"Yeah" me and Zayn said in unison.
"I am glad you guys are getting along." Mr. Finn came back with some boxes.
After the meeting, we went back home, I was feeling happy when I remembered that Rose was coming to my house. I entered my house, Zayn dropped his backpack on the floor and went straight to the kitchen to go grab some food. We both sat on the couch upside down and relaxed. I felt my head started to heat up because of the blood and pressure. Then I remember Louis and Niall weren't here like always.
"Louis?!!" I yelled.
"We are in the back!!" Louis yelled from the outside
We decided to join them, they were playing soccer in the backyard. This boys never had enough of soccer but me and Zayn understood because for them soccer was their life like for us it was science.
"So how was your nerd meeting?!" Louis asked, as he kicked the ball to Niall.
"Great but it was only me, Zayn and this two other girls." I sat on the grass.
"Only four people?!!" Louis chuckled.
"Yup" I threw him a piece of grass.
"Hey" he frowned.
But before he could throw me a piece of grass the bell rang and I ran to answer it. I opened the door, it was Liam.
"Hey babe" he kissed me.
"You guys are still together" I heard Rose behind him.
"Yeah" Liam turned around and hugged me.
"Come in, we are in our backyard"
She entered as Liam and I walked behind her. When she saw Louis she fixed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror. Liam and I looked at each other and just shrugged.
"Hey, Liam!" The boys said.
"Hey lads!" Liam did the hand shake with all of them.
"Hey boys, this is Rose, you guys might know her already."
"Hi, I think I remember you" Louis smiled.
"Hi" she tried to keep herself from fainting.
She couldn't stop from smiling, I could even tell that she was shaking just a little because Louis was talking to her. Damn this girl is going to have a heart attack. I just wished she didn't because I wouldn't be responsible. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.
"You smell good" he pressed his lips on my neck.
"Thanks" I felt goosebumps as he kissed me.
"Get a room!!" Zayn and Niall screamed.
"No, please don't!" Louis said in a firm tone. "You two love birds come here and play some ball with us." Louis ordered as he turned around to face the boys.
"Maybe next time" Liam whispered in my ear and smacked me on the butt. I jumped a little.
"Maybe not" I gave him a cheeky smile.
"We'll see about that" he winked at me. We walked toward the others to go play some ball.