Chapter 19

Chapter 19

* * Zizi's P.O.V * *

"Since when did you and Dani happen?" I asked Zayn.
"Well at first we just starting hanging out and then things led to another, it was like a few months ago."
"Damn Zayn!" I giggle.
"I wanted to tell you but I didn't know if Dani was ready. But you guys found out today." Zayn scratched his neck.
"It's cool" I smile. "Now get to work," I patted him on the back, while I walked around to see if the rest were doing their work, I walked toward Harry. He was texting.
"Give me that!" I confiscated his phone. "You'll get it later."
"Hey" he pouted like a little boy.
"No distractions!!" I yelled.
"I am glad you gals and gentlemen are working hard." Mr. Finn came inside the classroom. "Tomorrow we are going to the camping science fair."
"Oh snap, I forgot" I whispered to myself.
"You guys better start packing tonight."
"Yes, Mr Finn" we all said in unison.

* * Louis's P.O.V * *
I felt like I was sweating a lot, today was a big day for me. Finally I was going to ask Skyler out. I walked down the hallway, when I spotted her. She looked beautiful wearing a summer dress. I exhaled as I walked toward her. Scary thoughts started running in my head. How about if she rejects me? That will be embarrassing! But why will she reject this funny and sexy guy? I lowly chuckled to myself.
"Hey" she said in her angelic voice that I love.
"H-hey" I stuttered, she giggled. Damn it Louis!! Don't embarrass yourself in front of her. Take it easy boy.
"Do you think I could talk to you for a minute?" I asked nervously.
"Yeah sure" she closed her locker.
We walked behind the school, I didn't know how I was going to say it. I kept playing with my fingers. She was now starting at me, Louis just say it!!
"I w-was w-wondering" stop stuttering Louis. She stare at me confused and worried, I took a deep breath. "I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?!" I finally let it out. But to me it sounded more like if I screamed it to her. She stood there and didn't say anything, I was beginning to think that maybe she didn't like me. "It's okay if you don't want to" I scratched my neck.
All of sudden I felt her press her lips onto mine. At first I was confused but then I kissed her back. It felt perfect.
"Yeah" she pulled away. "I never though you will ask me, I like you!"
"I like you too" I said relieve.

* * * Zizi's P.O.V * * *
The next day after school, I sat on the lunch table alone. Zayn was with Dani having some fun. Louis, well I don't know where he was. Macy and Niall were making out somewhere around the school. I continued working on my homework, I was trying to finish it so I wouldn't have to do it in camp.
"Hey" I heard Harry coming behind me.
"Styles if you are here to bother me, why don't you save your time and go somewhere else?" I smiled politely at him.
"No, I just came to check on you" he sat next to me. "So are you ready for today?"
"Yeah" I continued working.
"Don't you have to go home and get your stuff?"
"No, Louis said he will drop off my stuff."
"Cool" he said.
We both sat their in silence, it was sure awkward. I didn't really talk to Harry and when I did it, it was because he was being an annoy person. We could never have a nice and calm conversation. It was rarely but when we did I liked him. He seemed to be a very chill and funny person.
"So did you hear?" He broke the silence.
"What?" I stopped working.
"Didn't you hear about it?" He said in shocked. "Didn't Louis tell you?"
"Tell me what?!" I wanted to know. "Just say it already!"
"No" he refused. "First ask Louis"
"Harry!! I swear I will beat the shit out of you!!" I said furiously.
"Wow okay" Harry chuckled. "Well I heard that Rose told Louis that no one has ever loved him and that's why his parents abandoned him. That you and your mom just took him in your house because you guys felt pity for him."
My jaw dropped that little bitch. How dare she tell that Louis?!! I started packing my books.
"Take it easy" Harry stood up quickly "Where are you going?"
I grabbed my backpack and started walking."I am going to go find someone, you know like hunt and kill!!"
"Wow" Harry ran behind me. "So is Louis really adopted?"
"Yeah but we love him to pieces." I said.
I walked around the school, I finally spotted her, she was on the bleachers with Kate. Since when does she hangout with Kate? But who cares, I was in a mission.
"Hold it right there!" Harry grabbed my arm. "I have to tell you something first."
"Harry, I am in a really important mission!" I tried pulling away. "So if you have to say something say it quick."
"Well" he slowly talked.
"Come on Harry" I rolled my eyes.
"Well I am not sure if it was Rose." he said. "Before you do something, you should at least get evidence."
"And that's what I am doing?" I lied, I was really going to beat the living crap out of her. I was sick and tired.
"You are?" Harry raised his eyebrow.
"Yeah, I need to hear it from her" I continued walking.
"Zizi wait up!" Harry followed me. I just kept ignoring him, no one was going to stop me.