Chapter 10

Chapter 10

* * Zizi's POV * *

I texted Liam the next day, I really wanted to talk to him.
To: Liam
I need to talk to you ~ Zizi
To: Zizi
Yeah me too ~ Liam
To: Liam
Okay meet me in the park in a few minutes ~ Zizi
I got ready I was going to tell him what happen in the laser tag room. It was better if he found out by me and not by his douche friend. I walked in the cold streets, until I finally reached the park. I saw Liam sitting on the bench, I sighted as I approached him. He saw me and smile weakly, I sat next to him.
"Well I wanted to tell you-" I was interrupted by him.
"Why?" He said, I looked at him confused. "Why do you always have to ruin our dates with my teammates?"
I was shocked that he was seriously saying that, he was blaming me. I didn't really mean to, I tried my best to be around his idiot friends. I never even complain once about them to him.
"Can't you see I am trying to fit you in so we can be together?" Now my blood was boiling, I was beginning to feel furious.
"And did you ever thought that maybe I tried my best or that I didn't even wanted to be around those kind of people. You should know me better, Liam! I don't like being around those people. I don't want to be the center of attention!" I finally blurted it out.
"Why are you being so selfish?!" He raised his voice.
"Me being selfish?! Liam!! I let you hangout with those people more than you do with me. I want you to be happy!! Even if that means I have to be around them!!" I crossed my arms. "You are the one who is being selfish dragging me around with them!!"
"You know what?!"
"What?!!"
"Let's just...." He stayed quiet. "Let's just break up" I couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth, I never though we will end like this. "We are growing apart and there is no point" he said now calmly.
"Fine if that's what you want?!" I looked at him and walked away.
I held my tears all the way, I didn't want to cry in the streets. I entered my house and slammed the door. I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I leaned against the wall and let myself fall. I held my knees to my chest, I began sobbing like crazy.
"Zizi?" I heard a knock on my door.
"What?" I wiped my tears
"It's me Zayn, can I come in?" I stood up and opened the door. I saw Zayn staring at me worriedly, tears started falling down, I hugged him tightly.
"It's okay" he whispered in my ear. I began to cry on his chest. "What happen?" He asked.
"L-Liam and I b-broke up" I said choking on my words.
"What?!When?!Why?!" He looked at me shocked.
I told him how we started arguing in the park and Liam just wanted to end it just like that. Zayn pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me on the head.
"It hurts Zayn" I cried.
"I know" he said. "And it sucks but don't worry you'll get over it and I'll be here for you."
"Thanks" I felt my tears slipping.

The next day, I didn't even want to see or hear from Liam. I stayed away from him as far as I could. Louis and the boys didn't even mention him. They still talked to him but I didn't care because he was their friend. Even though Louis was my brother, he didn't hate Liam. He knew my relationship was only between Liam and I.

Louis came and sat on the table. He had the biggest grin.
"What's up Louis?" Harry asked him curiously.
"I feel happy" he said. "I just broke up with Rose, finally I am free!"
"Finally you had the balls to tell her" Niall chuckled.
"Shut up Niall, not all relationships are lucky as yours" Louis punched him. "Hey why don't we go out tonight and celebrate?"
"Sounds great" Zayn said. "Let's go see a new movie!"
"I am in" they all said except for me, they all looked at me. They all tried convincing me but I didn't feel like going out tonight.
"Come on sister" Louis pouted. "It will be fun"
"Fine" I gave in. "But no romantic movies" They all agreed and cheered.
I walked down the hallway when I bumped into someone.
"I am sorry" I looked up, it was Skyler.
"Why don't you watch where you are walking?" Skyler mocked Rose's voice.
I began to giggle, I helped her pick up her books. I talked to her while we walked to class, she seemed chill.
"Hey do you want to go watch a movie later with some of my friends?" I asked her.
"Yeah as longest I don't see that girl, Rose" she smiled.
"I swear you won't see her." I laughed.
"Okay then"
I handed her my address and cellphone as she went inside her classroom.

The boys were downstairs waiting for me already, I finally heard the doorbell ring.
"Come on boys!!" I yelled as I opened the door.
Skyler was standing in front of me, wearing her cute jean jacket. The boys all came running toward the door, they all stopped when they saw her.
"Hi my name is Niall" he greeted her fast.
"And he is taken" Harry pulled him away. "I am Harry"
"And he is a player" Zayn chuckled. "I am Zayn"
"He is a nerd" Louis grinned. "I am Louis!"
"I am Skyler" she laughed.
I playfully rolled my eyes, these boys not wasting time.

"Macy!!" Niall ran toward his girlfriend who was waiting for us in front of the entrance.
We decided to go watch Monsters Uni, we sat all the way in the back. I sat in the corner of the row while Harry sat next to me. Skyler sat between Zayn and Louis, those two were going to fight for her attention. Macy and Niall went to go sit on the corner because they wanted to have some privacy. While the trailers started, I decided to go buy some snacks for everyone.
"I'll go with you" Harry stood up.
We walked to the snack bar, I told Harry I wanted to go to the restroom and he said he will wait for me in here. I walked until I saw Liam and his idiot buddies. He saw me and just faced away. I wanted to get passed him so I began to walk faster and went inside the restroom. I washed my face with water, I went back outside to go look for Harry. I walked when someone bumped into me.
"Hey there" it was Derrick. I tried ignoring but he gripped my hand.
"I heard you broke up with Liam" he said. "Why don't we do the unfinished business now."
"No! You are crazy" I said disgusted. "Let go off my hand"
"Why should I?!" He got closer to me.
"I swear I will scream if you don't let me go" I said irritated. "Let me go!"
"Let her go, didn't you hear her!" I heard Harry's voice.
"Look it's Harry the player" Derrick sneered. "Sorry but she is mine, you can fuck her when I am done with her."
"What?!!" Harry got mad. "Respect her!" I was kind of amazed that Harry was defending me.
"Harry, it's not worth it" I pushed him back. "Let's go" I grabbed his hand and led him to the snack bar again.
"Thanks" I smiled.
"No you don't have to thank me, I always hated that guy and his cocky friends."
"Can we not tell anyone about this especially Louis"
"Yeah I understand" he replied.
When we got our snacks we went back to the others. I was glad we all decided to go have fun, this was a good time to bond.