Chapter 11

Chapter 11

* * Zizi's POV * *

~ One week later ~
I walked with Zayn, we were both laughing until I saw Liam kissing Kate in the hallway. I couldn't believe he had move on that fast. I ran out of the school, I could see that Zayn had followed me.
"How could he move on so fast?!" I hugged Zayn.
"He is an idiot" Zayn stroked my hair.
I was tired of crying while he was having fun with someone else. I wasn't going to cry for him no more. I was going to show him that I didn't need him.

This week was horrible though, Rose hated me now because Louis had broken up with her. Every time she will throw my papers all over the classroom, but I wasn't in a mood of fighting. Liam kissing Kate made things more worse. But Skyler and I became closer. She even had a crush on my brother, Louis. She denies it but every time I mention him, a smile will spread on her face. I just wouldn't do anything because I didn't want to ruin things for them.
"Hi" Harry sat next to me.
"Hi" I smiled.
Him and I are kind of getting along, even though most of the times he will annoy me. I started taking notes when I felt his hand on my thigh. I didn't mind but then he started stroking up and down. I gave him a cold stare, he looked at me, I smacked his hand. What the hell was wrong with that boy?!! I continued writing until I saw Zayn texting someone, I looked at him amazed and gave him the shame look. He shrugged and continued texting, I wonder who was he texting. This person might be important to him. He had a lover!! I knew it, I wonder who it was. After school, we went to our science club meeting, Mr. Finn seemed happy.
"Great news!" Mr. Finn leaned against his desk. "We are going camping in a couple of months. We are going to compete with some brilliant students like you guys."
"How long are we camping?" I asked.
"Two days only" he said.
I was actually happy I needed some time to get Liam off my mind. Because every time I will do, it was difficult. I need at least two days to get away from him and enjoy nature.

The next day, I walked through the hallways, I saw Liam, I pretended not care no more. I saw this guy that I had for a class, he was cute. I leaned against the guy, I could see Liam staring at us. I started caressing his check. The guy just went along, he placed his hand on my waist. I grabbed the guy's hand and we walked passed him. I needed to give him a taste of his on medicine, he needed to know how I felt.
In class, Zayn sat next to me.
"I saw you" Zayn whispered to me.
"What?" I said innocently.
"I saw you with that guy from our class. You were trying to make Liam jealous, huh?"
"No" I quickly replied, Zayn kept staring at me. "Fine"
"Well it worked because Liam did seemed mad" Zayn chuckled.
"Damn you got game" Harry laughed.
"No, it was nothing, I just wanted to make him feel what I felt for the couple of weeks"
It was after school Zayn wasn't walking with me today. He said he had to do something which was weird because he was acting nervous. I left the building when I saw Liam and Kate sitting in front of the stairs making out. I felt my heart sink, I didn't have the guts to pass through them. No Zizi!! You do have the guts!! Show them that you are not weak, show them that you are mature about this and no one can break you!! I exhaled and walked out, holding my books tight to my chest. I wished I could've been invisible. I walked downstairs as my legs felt weak. I couldn't do it!! I was already there. I kept walking until I heard my name.
"Zizi right?" I heard Kate.
"Yeah" I turned around and gave her a half smile.
"I hope we could be friends" she faked a smile. Now she was standing in front of me, I wanted to beat the shit out of her for not wasting time to seduce my boyfriend.
"I can't believe we like the same guy" she kissed Liam on purpose.
"Yeah me neither" I mumbled. "I wish you guys the best"
I looked at Liam who was looking away, he couldn't stare at me in the eyes because he still loved me. I couldn't deal watching him with her, I felt like I was going to cry in front of them so it was best if I just said bye.
"Zizi, there you are!!" Harry called me, Kate and Liam looked at him. "I been looking all over for you." I was confused but I just went along.
"Well here I am" I smiled.
"Oh hi Liam" he patted him on the back. "Well me and Zizi have to go, we have some unfinished business to do." he winked at me.
"Yeah" I smiled confidently.Liam looked at him, I could see that he was jealous and mad.
"Well see you guys around" Harry and I both waked away, he wrapped his arm around my waist so Liam could see.

_________________________________________________________________________
Thanks to all the lovely people who are taking their time to read my story :) I really appreciate it <3