Chapter 16

Chapter 16

* *Louis's P.O.V * *

Today practice was hard, I was tired and sweaty. As I changed in the locker room I heard the football team coming in, I quickly grabbed my stuff, I didn't want to stay here any longer. I was walking my way out when Matt called me.
"Hey guys look" he said. "It's Louis"
I turned around, faked a smile and waved at them."Sorry but I am in such a hurry" I lied.
"Well Louis, we have something important to tell you." Matt sneered. "We have something you will like to see."
There was one thing in here, the football and soccer players never got along. We always use to get back at each other. We just hated each other guts, especially guys like them were such jerks. I felt bad for Liam, who always had to deal with them. I would never be able to put up with them. For one reason was that I never like the attention, second I never took girls for granted and third of all I think I will kill myself if I turn up to be like them.
"Just spit it out Matt!" I got closer to him.
"Boys" he said, one of them handed him a cellphone. He shoved the phone on my face, I saw a picture of naked Niall. What kind of sick boys were they?!!
"We will be sending this picture to everyone tomorrow." They all chuckled. "Everyone will be seeing your best friend naked."
"What do you guys want?" I sighted.
"You are very clever" Matt walked around me.
"Just say it already!" I said angrily.
"Well we want you to thrash the principal's office."
"Why?" I asked confused
"Let's just say it's something we can't tell you." Matt smirked. "So are you in?"

* * * Zizi's P.O.V * * *
The next day, I was feeling sleepy as I walked to class when I saw Harry walking toward me with a girl around his arm. This boy never gets enough, I decided to ignore it and keep walking.
"Wait up!" Harry ran behind me.
"I am going to be late!" I kept walking fast.
"We have the next class together, remember?" he grabbed me by the arm.
"Oh yeah I forgot" I pulled away and continued walking.
"How can you forget? I sit right next to you" he chuckled. We both walked inside Mr. Finn's class, Zayn was already sitting down.
"Hey Zayn" I sat down.
"Hey Zizi" he smiled.
We talked about the rumor that was going on. I heard that the principal's office has been trashed. I wonder who did it? The bell rang as Mr. Finn closed the door, he started the lesson until someone knocked on the door. A security guard entered the classroom.
"Do you have a student named Harry Styles?" He asked.
"Yeah, he is right there" Mr. Finn pointed at Harry.
"Harry Styles, I am going to ask you to come with me" the security guard said.
The class cooed and started whispering. Zayn and I looked at him confused but he just shrugged.
"Class settle down!" Mr Finn said.
Harry grabbed his belongings and left with the security guard. I wonder where he was taking him? Could he be the one who trashed the principle's office? Nah, maybe there was a misunderstanding. I knew Harry was trouble but I don't think he would do that, he never really had problems with the principal.
~In Lunch~
"So I heard Harry got pulled out of class." Niall said.
"Yeah" Zayn ate his grapes.
"Do you guys think he was the one?" I asked.
"No of course not" Niall said. "Harry is a bad boy but I don't believe that is one of his hobbies. If he wanted to go have fun he would of either gone clubbing or just gone out with a girl."
"Yeah, I don't think it was Harry" Louis sipped his drink.
We saw Harry coming toward us, he sat down. We sat there quietly for a few seconds when he finally talked.
"Can you believe it?!" He complained. "They think it was me, that is bullshit!!"
"Don't worry Harry" Niall tried to calm him down.
"I should be worry because they might expel me!" He was mad. "You guys believe me, right?"
"Yeah of course" we all said in unison.
"And now they are going to keep an eye on me." Harry ran his fingers through his hair.
"Harry if you didn't do it, then there is nothing to fear." I bit my apple.
"She is right mate" Zayn patted him on the back.
"Ugh, fine but I swear it wasn't me!" Harry heavily sighted.
"We believe you" Louis reassured him.