Chapter 7

Chapter 7

* * Zizi's POV * *

Weeks had gone by, Liam was busy with his game while I was busy with my science club. Every time it felt like we were growing apart. We mostly didn't go on dates no more, we just texted every night and it wasn't the same. Maybe I was just exaggerating. My thoughts got interrupted when I saw Harry walking in with a girl.
"Who is that?" I asked.
"My date for tonight" he grinned.
"This place is only for the members of the science club." I crossed my arms. "Not where you can bring your dates and get distracted!"
"Calm down" he put his googles on.
"Harry, why don't you ever take this seriously?!" I followed him.
"I do" he smiled again, I swear I wanted to slap that stupid smile out of his face.
"You know, I think you are right I am going to take some fresh air." I walked out of the classroom.
I don't know what was going on with me!! Maybe I felt like I was losing Liam and I couldn't imagine my life without him. I walked back and forth, was our relationship really falling apart? No I won't be able to deal with that, I ran my fingers through my hair. I wanted to think of the positive things Liam loved about me. I tried thinking when my phone vibrated.
To: Zizi
Babe are you free tonight? ~Liam
To: Liam
Yeah, why? ~ Zizi
To: Zizi
Because tonight I am taking you out to a football party that Matt is having ~ Liam
I felt relived when I heard that he wanted to take me out, but to be honest I didn't l want to go to Matt's house. But in the other hand Liam was going to be with me. I felt happy once again because I knew I was going to be with Liam in a few hours.
"Are you okay?" Zayn asked behind me.
"Yeah" I squealed. "Tonight I am going out with Liam. Now let's go back to work"
We went back to the classroom, where Harry was trying to impress the girl with his chemical project.

That night, I got ready to go out with Liam, I wasn't going to wear a dress because last time I heard those jerks, they were talking about inappropriate things.
"Mom, I am going out, I'll be back!" I yelled.
"Ok sweetie don't come back late!" She replied. She didn't really mind if I went out with Liam, she liked him.
I saw Liam standing in front of my house, Matt's house wasn't that far from my house only a few streets away. When we go there, we got greeted by some football guys. I wonder if Matt's parents knew he was throwing a party. I entered the house, people were already drinking and hanging all over the place. I decided to go to the bathroom, I went upstairs. I opened all the doors to check which one was the bathroom until I finally found it. I couldn't believe I was here in this party. When I went downstairs, I looked for Liam until I spotted him sitting on the table outside. He saw me and waved at me to come.
"I am sure you guys have met my girlfriend Zizi" he said proudly again.
"Hey, I am Derrick" one boy said.
"You are damn cute" another boy said. I smiled but it soon faded away when I saw the cheerleader.
"Hey Liam" she hugged him.
"Hey" he said. "By the way this is my girlfriend Zizi and Zizi this is Kate."
"Nice meeting you" I shook her hand, finally I got to meet the cheerleader that's been flirting with my boyfriend.
"Take a drink" Derrick passed a cup to Liam. "Do you want something to drink?"
"No, it's okay" I smiled politely.
I could smell the alcohol from the cup of Liam. Was he seriously going to drink that because I didn't know he drank beer.
"Are you going to drink?" I whispered to him.
"Yeah just for tonight it won't hurt" he sipped his beer. He was right it was only for tonight.
I sat with Liam and just heard the conversations he had with his teammates. I decided to walk by the pool, I dipped my feet and just relaxed, I was feeling bored. From here I could see Liam chugging all those drinks, damn if he got really drunk I had to call Louis or someone to come and pick us up. He slowly stood up that he kept leaning side to side as he walked. I followed him, he could barely go upstairs that I had to help him. I could hear his friends laughing, I took him upstairs to the bathroom while I waited outside. Then I heard a loud thud, I opened the door to see Liam laying on the floor, I tried getting him up, he was so heavy but I managed through it. I took him inside a room and made him laid on the bed but he was being stubborn because he wanted to stand up.
"Liam, we are going home?" I said calmly.
"No, let's go party, babe" he stood up.
"No, we are going home" I sat him back down.
"No!! I am going to the party" he fussed.
"Liam don't be a fool!" I was getting annoyed now.
"Who you calling a fool?!!" He said mad.
"Liam just listen to me, we are going home" I tried calming him down.
"You know what! If you want to to home you can go!! No one forced you to come and baby sit me!! Just leave!!" He yelled. "Go!!"
"Fine!!" I stormed out of the room feeling angry for his behavior. I know he was drunk but I didn't care, he had never talked to me like that. I rushed out of the house and went walking by myself. I couldn't even think right now, I didn't feel like calling no one, I just wanted to clear my mind. I felt bad leaving Liam but that's what he wanted. I walked in the dark streets, I was feeling a little scare but I kept walking fast. I was almost home, anyways it actually felt good walking home in the night because everything was quiet even though it was scary but it gave me time to breath and think. I finally arrived home, I was shivering from the cold so I quickly laid under my warm blankets.