Chapter 20

Chapter 20

* * Zizi's P.O.V * *

"Hey bitch!!" I yelled.
"Excuse me?!" Kate said.
"Not you slut!!! Her!" I pointed at Rose.
"What's wrong?" Rose said innocently.
"How dare you tell that to my brother?!!" I said angrily. "Just fucking leave him alone!! And if you dont-"
"What?!" She stood up. "What are you going to do?!"
"Why don't you come down here and I'll show you." I took off my backpack. I saw her coming down, she was going to regret this.
"Ladies, Ladies! Calm down" Harry stood between us.
"Harry stay out of this!" I tried pushing him away but instead he pulled me into a hug before I could attack her.
"Listen to him, you don't want to get hurt!" Rose giggled, now I wanted to really punch her.
Harry just kept holding me back, I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong. Unexcpeclty I saw someone, it was Skyler. What was she doing here? She looked mad, I have never seen her like that. Out of nowhere she slapped Rose hard on the cheek that you could really hear the loud smack. I was amazed at what she had just done.
"Stay away from my boyfriend!" she said. Were they really going out? I guess Louis finally asked her out.
"Hell no!" Rose grabbed her cheek.
Rose and Skyler started fighting, Harry let go of me and decided to go stop the fight. I heard Louis, Niall and Liam coming behind me. Louis ran into the fight and grabbed Skyler.
"This is not going to stay like this" Rose fixed her hair.
"I am not scare bring it on!!" Skyler fought back.
I have never seen this girl so violent, I actually liked seeing this side of her. Rose left angrily, Louis examined Skyler worrieldly. I though they looked adorable together.
"Can I talk to you?" Liam asked me, I nodded.
I wonder what he wanted, we walked around the school until we stopped. He sat down on the stairs, I slowly sat next to him.
"So what's up?" I asked.
"Well I wanted to tell you I am sorry" he said in a soft voice. "I know I been blowing off our dates and I really regret it."
"It's okay Liam" I placed my hand on his shoulder.
"No it's not, I want things to be like they use to be. I want us back" I was amazed at what he had just said. "Do you want to give us a try again?"
"How about Kate?"
"Well I broke up with her" he held my hand. "Its always been you Zizi."
Half of me wanted to say yes but the other was scared of getting hurt again.
"Don't worry, you can think about it?" He kissed me on the hand.
He started leaning, he was going to kiss me. I wanted to feel his lips but I felt like right now wasn't the perfect time.
"Hey" Louis came behind us.
Liam pulled away like if nothing was going to happen. I kind of felt relieve that he had interrupted. Liam got up and said he will leave us alone. Louis sat next to me, we sat there in silence looking at people. I saw two kids chasing each other, it reminded me of Louis and I, when he will always chase me around.
"I brought you stuff" he said.
"Thanks Louis" I smile widely at him. "And don't listen to Rose, you are the best brother I could of wished for, I feel so lucky and proud to have you and call you my brother."
He didn't say anything, we sat there in silence for a minute, unexpectedly he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I love you, sister" he sniffed. "I am glad you are proud to be my sister."
"Of course of I am, don't ever forget that" I hugged him tightly. "Are you crying wimp?"
"No" he sniffed again. "Of course not, who you calling wimp?!"
He started tickling me, I tried to get away from him but I couldn't. He kept tickling me that my stomach started aching.
"Louis stop!" I laughed. "Please Louis!"
"Okay but until you say Louis is a badass" he chuckled.
"Okay, Louis is a loser!!" I laughed more.
"Hey" he continued tickling me. "Say it!"
"Louis is a badass!" I screamed.
"I know I am" he stopped. I tried catching my breath, my stomach now aching a little.
"Sorry to interrupt, but Zizi we have to go" Harry said.
"Yeah, I'll be there" We both stood up and walked toward the bus, Louis wrapped his arm around my neck.
"Go have fun, nerd!" He grinned.
"Shut up wimp!" I laughed, and ran toward the bus.
When I got in the bus. I waved to Louis, Niall and Skyler from the window. They were waiting for us to leave. I continued waving at them as the bus drove away.

One hour in half passed away when Zayn woke me up, we were already getting off the bus. Mr. Finn was counting us which wasn't a big deal since we were only five. We set up our tents close to the lake, we could see other schools a few inches apart from us. We wanted to have our own space and privacy since this forest was big enough for everyone.
At night we decided to go to the lake while everyone was asleep. We tiptoed ourselves. Eleanor couldn't stop giggling because she thought we were doing something bad. We finally reached the lake, I dipped my feet, it was a little warm. I saw Dani and Zayn already inside but Dani was holding him because Zayn was scare of drowning. Eleanor and Harry called me over, I made my way towards them, we swam in our backs as we saw the beautiful night sky. I couldn't stop thinking of Liam and his question. I really did wanted to go back with him but I was scared it wouldn't work again. I decided to stop thinking about it and watch the sky. There was a full moon and the stars shined more brighter than ever. It felt so good to be relaxing and forgetting about everything. We finally decided to get out, I dried my wet hair with my towel. Eleanor and Dani were going in their tent already. I entered mine, I was tired and sleepy. I laid down and cover myself with my warm blanket. I was beginning to doze off when I heard my tent opening. I sat up quickly and rubbed my eyes, I saw Harry coming inside my tent. What the hell was he doing?
"Sorry to wake you up but Zayn and Dani are going on it." he chuckled. "They kicked me out of the tent."
"Oh go sleep with Eleanor" I laid down.
"If you don't mind, I'll sleep here" he took of his shirt. He had bruises on his abs but I was too tired to ask him anything.
"No, go with Eleanor" I sat up.
"But I am already in here and I am just so sleepy" he pouted.
He was right, he was already under the blankets and I kind of felt bad if I kicked him out.
"Okay" I sighted, he grinned. "But no touching me."
"I swear" he laid down quickly, and we both fell asleep.