Chapter 15

Chapter 15

* * Zizi's P.O.V * *

I walked to class, I heard Zayn running behind me.
"So how was yesterday?" He asked.
"It was fun you missed it!" I smiled.
"Yeah I heard!" He said.
We both entered to our class, Rose was sitting on my chair. I hated when she did that, why couldn't she sit on her chair?
"Excuse me?!" I rolled my eyes, she ignored me because she was talking to the boy who sat behind me. "Excuse me?!"
"Oh sorry, I didn't hear you" she faked smile. "So how is your brother holding up with our break up?"
"He is fine, maybe even planning to move on" I smiled. "Maybe you should do the same thing."
She got mad and stood up, tossing her hair on my face and walking away. I didn't complain because I was just glad that I made her mad. That will teach her to stop asking me questions about my brother every day.

* * Zayn's P.O.V * *
Damn Zizi made Rose mad. I always wanted to see Zizi in a cat fight, I feel like that will be an intense thing to watch. Especially since she was always patience with people that annoyed her like Rose. But once she couldn't deal with it no more, she will explode and turn into someone that you wish you never messed with. I'll tell you that this girl is one awesome chick and I know that she also has a wild side. Deep inside she is a dark rebel but she hides it because she doesn't want to be seem like a bad person. I am the only one who has seen that side, the rest of the boys haven't. I remember once we were bored out of our minds and she decided to go clubbing. It sounded like a good idea but I didn't know how we were going to get in. When out of nowhere we started sneaking inside. It was fun because the security guard was trying to look for us while we sat next to the bar. We sat there watching people dance until she got thirsty, I told her that we had never drank beer but she said that there was always a first time. I was like what the heck, she is right. She convinced a guy to buy us some drinks, we drank the beer, it tasted so sour and strong. It was funny because we kept drinking it. Her eyes then popped wide open, she grabbed me by the hand and dragged me through the crowd. I was confused at first but when I saw the security guard behind us, I started running. We both ran out of the club and stopped when we were far. We started panting as we both stared at each other. Out of nowhere we began to laugh at how insane we were. We decided to keep that as a secret and we have never told anyone about that crazy night. It was the best moment of my life so far.

We ate lunch, I was happy that Zizi was now smiling. I love seeing her like that she deserves someone to treat her nice, don't get me wrong. Liam is a nice guy but ever since we got here, he has been blowing his dates with her and not spending time with her. To be honest I never felt like Liam was the perfect guy for her even thought he was cool and kind. It just didn't feel right, but who I am to say? As longest he makes my Zizi happy I will support their relationship. I snapped myself out of my thoughts when I saw Harry bothering Zizi again, that boy never leaves her alone. But I think it's amusing and cute when they argue and tell each other things.
"Stop putting lettuce on my hair" she threw the piece of lettuce to Harry.
"It's a hat" he chuckled. "A new style" he put emphasis on the word style. Niall and Louis just laughed along.
"So Zayn?" She tried ignoring the boys.
"Mmmm..." I kept eating my chicken.
"So what's been going on with you?"
"What do you mean?" I said nervously.
She was now suspecting something from me, I knew it Zayn!! You have to be more careful in what you do! I felt like I was shaking so I tried to just calm down.
"Like anything new in your life?" She was now looking at me. Now I felt intimidate by her brown eyes.
"Oh" I cleared my throat. "For right now, I don't have anything interesting with my life unless you count doing loads of homework fun."
"Yup, I know that sucks"
"Nerds stop talking about homework or you guys will ruin my day." Louis chuckled.
"Whatever Louis" she said. "You should at least try doing your homework."
"Hey we try at least that counts for something, anyways we have a life to live rather than spend it on books." Harry added.
"Don't get me started with you" she playfully rolled her eyes.
"Yeah I know I am a lazy bum" Harry chuckled.
"Yeah and an annoy one too!" she said.
"But he is the bad boy, he has girls on his waiting list, I wished that was me." Niall laughed, Zizi gave him the shame look. "Please don't tell Macy!"
We all laughed at how scared he looked that Macy will find out. We continued eating, I stared at Zizi for awhile. I couldn't keep hiding my secret. I had to tell her, she was my best friend and I always told her what was going on in my life. We both promised that we will not keep secrets from each other. I had to tell her!! I wanted to blurt it out so badly but I couldn't. First I had to make sure if it was the right thing to do. I bit my lip, and decided to leave before I start to get more nervous and suspicious. And trust me this girl will make me tell her the truth because she knew me better than anyone else.
"I have to go" I stood up quickly.
"Why?" She raised her eyebrow.
"I forgot, I have to pick up something from my locker." I grabbed my tray and walked away.
"Okay then, see you later"
I felt relived once I left, I leaned against my locker. I though over and over, I should at least tell her by today. Come on Zayn don't be a chicken! I'll tell her by the end of the science meeting. When I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind. I turned around slowly, I hoped it wasn't her coming to ask me why I acted so nervous in lunch. As I turned around, I saw Dani standing in front of me, I heavily sighted.