Chapter 12

Chapter 12

* * Zizi's POV * *

I laid on the couch bored out of my head. I was wearing Liam's shirt, I miss smelling his cologne. I saw the sun rising, as one of my tears slipped. I remember when everything seemed so easy with him. In middle school, we will always laugh and have fun. He was only mine, before all the girls didn't think he was hot. I always knew his cute smile, those dark caring brown eyes and especially the sweetest guy. Now the girls are all over him because he is in the football team and the best player. What got me more mad was Kate that cheerleader hoe, she use to go around the hallways bragging about Liam, how sweet he was. She will just pass next to me and say it out loud like if I cared about her relationship with Liam. Well guess what hoe?!! I already knew that!!! I was dating him first!!!
"Earth to Zizi?!!" Louis waved his hand in front of me that my thoughts got interrupted.
"What?!" I covered my face with the pillow.
"Well me and lads are throwing a barbecue later" I felt him sit next to me.
"Okay cool" I said not caring about that.
"Well.." his voice sounded nervous. "We invited L-Liam"
I felt my stomach tighten, what he was coming to my house? I was kind of happy but mad because maybe he will bring Kate. No she couldn't come to my house!!
"Are you okay?" Louis scratched the back oh his head. "If you want we can lie to him like we cancel it or something came up."
"No!" I quickly replied. "One way or another I am going to have to see him with another girl and I'll just have to get use to it."
"Yeah!" Louis hugged me. "That's my sister, give me high five!" He smiled.
I slapped his hand and he took off running to the backyard. He was preparing everything with Niall. I started feeling nervous after I thought about Liam being here. I just hoped he didn't bring his girlfriend because I believe this not the crowd she hangouts with.
Eveybody was now here in my backyard. I was still upsatirs looking from my window. Who was I kidding? I wasn't strong, I was weak. I couldn't just walk by Liam and say hi like if everything was cool. Which it seemed like it was but in the inside I wasn't. I heard my door fly wide open, it was Niall.
"Hey" he came in."Louis asked if you are going to eat?"
"Yeah I'll be downstairs in minute" I half smiled. "Is she here?"
Niall nodded, I couldn't go and face them. They will just make out in front of my face. "If it makes you feel any better, you are way better than that skinny Kate. Liam is such an idiot, you are hot!" Niall chuckled.
"Thanks" I hugged him.
"Well we will be waiting for you" he said. "Don't let him make you miserable, not him or any other man."
As Niall left, I knew he was right I couldn't keep hiding. I had to live my life with my friends. Finally I got the courage to go downstairs, I stood for a couple of minutes inside, I was about to open the backyard's door. But my hand got weak, I couldn't pull the door, I stayed standing there. I looked at the ground, I slowly started walking back to my room when someone stopped me. I looked up it was Harry.
"Come on" he held his hand out.
I hesitated but I knew it was better to go outside with someone. I held his hand, this boy flew the door open as we both walked to the backyard.
"Hey" he said excitedly. "Look who I found?!"
He held both of ours hands up high, he chuckled. For minute I felt confident and I didn't care about a thing. We started walking towards Liam and Kate. I gripped Harry's hand, we stood in front of them. I didn't talk so he did most of it.
"Hey Liam, hey Kate" he hugged them. "Nice seeing you guys but I need to ask Zizi something important. I hope you guys are having a great time."
Harry and I walked toward the playground that my dad had built for me and Louis.