Chapter 9

Chapter 9

* * Zizi's POV * *

I saw Rose picking on a girl, she had short dark brown hair. She looked like a new girl because I had never seen her. I approached Rose and the new girl.
"Why don't you watch were you are walking next time?!" Rose seemed mad.
The girl just stood there, listening to Rose. If I was her I would of maybe slapped her or maybe even punched her annoying face.
"Rose, calm down" I stood next to the girl.
"This bitch just blocked my way!"
"Rose maybe it was an accident" I sighted. "Why don't you just go find Louis, he is looking for you."
"Yeah your right, I shouldn't be wasting my precious time on some freak" she tossed her hair and walked away.
I rolled my eyes, how could Louis deal with her?! Well that thing who had the most whiny voice that made your ears want to bleed.
"Hey" I said to the new girl. "My name is Zizi"
"Hi" she said shyly. "My name is Skyler"
"Cool name" I greeted her hand.
"Thanks" she said. "Thanks for also saving me from that scandalous girl."
"Anytime" I smiled nicely.
"Well I have to go get my books so see you around" she walked away.

I got home feeling tired because yesterday I waited for Liam to text me and he never did. I wasn't mad maybe he was just tired. When I felt my door fly wide open, I saw Liam standing there. A smile spread on my face, he walked toward me and threw himself on my bed. He placed his head on my stomach while we watched the ceiling. We talked about our day and how boring it was.
"So do you want to go out tonight?"
"Yeah" I said, I ran my fingers through his hair.
He then got up and laid on top me. I caressed his face. He leaned closer and gave me a passionate kiss. He then started grinding on me, I could feel his bulge getting hard on me. I was feeling nervous because we had never gone to the next level. I wanted to pull away but I felt like if I did, he will get mad or sad. He started kissing me on the neck, I just laid there stiff with my eyes wide open. As this was getting heated, we heard the door of my house slamming, Liam pulled away quickly as he heard my mom calling.
"Louis? Zizi?" My mom yelled from downstairs.
"Next time" he winked at me.
"Yeah next time" I smiled nervously. "Now go out from the window before my mom catches you."
My mom was really cleared that boys were not allowed in my room and if he found Liam in here I will be dead. Not only me but Louis too because he had to look after me when she was gone for work.
"I'll pick you up later then" he gave me a last kiss as he left. I waved at him and blew him a kiss.
"Oh you're here" my mom opened the door.
"Yeah I was just taking a nap when I heard you calling my name" I pretended to yawn and went back to bed. I laid for couple of hours and waited for Liam to text me. When my phone vibrated, I felt happy.
To: Zizi
Hello gorgeous ;) ~ unknown number
Who was this, I don't remember giving my phone number to a stranger. I didn't reply but the stranger kept insisting, who the hell was this?!! When it vibrated once again, I was about to text him to leave me alone. But I saw it was a text from Liam.
To: Zizi
I got loads of homework that I need to catch up so why don't we go out tomorrow?
To: Liam
It's cool, I understand ~ Zizi
To: Zizi
Thanks babe :) ~ Liam

The next day, I walked through the halls when I saw something that caught my eye. It was Zayn and Dani, I saw as Zayn caressed Dani's cheek, and she began to blush like crazy.
"Didn't they teach you that it's bad spying on people" a raspy voice whispered in my ear that send shivers through me again.
"Harry" I turned around, I knew it was him. "Why don't you just leave me alone?"
"Fine" he grinned as left, well that was easy than I expected.
He walked away and wrapped his arm around this girl, the girl just smiled shyly. This guy was such a player and girls just went wild for him. I turned back around, Dani and Zayn were no longer standing there. Darn it!! I lost them. When I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist.
"What did I tell you?!" I turned around to face Liam.
"What?" He said confused.
"Sorry I thought you were someone else" I hid my face on his chest. We walked outside and sat under the tree, I laid between his legs while he played with my hair.
"Tonight would you like to go to the Arcade Place?" He placed his chin on my shoulder.
"Yeah" I kissed him on the cheek.

That night I couldn't wait to go out and have fun with Liam. He finally got here, I ran downstairs, Niall, Louis, Zayn and Harry were in the living room watching a movie.
"I am going out, mom!" I grabbed my coat.
"Okay be safe" she said.
I opened the door and gave Liam a kiss, I was feeling in a good mood tonight. We finally arrived to the arcade. I saw some football payers, I guess this was like a hangout like last time, I felt my stomach dropped because I didn't like being around them. Matt like always made his stupid jokes and the guys just laughed along.
"Liam let's go play a game?" I whispered to him.
"Later" he said in a firm tone.
"Payne come on your girlfriend is right" Matt grinned.
I got to say I hated this guys more than Harry because I couldn't really trust none of them. I felt my phone vibrate.
To: Zizi
Do you miss me? ;D ~ unknown number
I gasped, who the the hell was this?! But I had to ignore it just for tonight.
"Why don't we all play a game?" Derrick stared at me.
"Yeah great idea" Matt patted him on the back. "Come on Brittany"
Matt held her hand while she texted with the other one. I saw Kate walking toward us.
"Kate, we are going to go play laser tag, want to come?" Liam asked politely.
"Sure" she smiled.
We walked in the dark room, we all tried to hide. I hid behind a rock while Liam left me alone. He tried helping Kate out and told me that he will catch up later. I couldn't believe it but Liam was always sweet so I just ignore it. I stood up as I felt someone hug me from behind.
"I think you are so hot" some whispered on my neck, I knew it wasn't Liam. I turned around to face Derrick, I pushed him away.
"What are you doing?!" I stepped back.
"If you want to we could keep it as our little secret" he grabbed me by the waist. "Why don't we take this somewhere else?"
"No! Get away from me!"
I tried pushing him off me when he kissed me. I hit him on his chest but he wouldn't let go. He wanted to go inside my mouth but I didn't give him permission. I stared turning my face to the other side but he grabbed me roughly and kissed me. I then stomped on his foot and ran out of the room. When I saw a light, I started breathing normally.
"Zizi, what happen?" I heard Liam behind me.
"Can we just go?" My voice cracked.
"Why? We were having such a great time" he frowned, wrapping his arms around my waist
"Can we just please go? I'll explain to you at home" I held my tears.
"No!" He said, did I just hear right? "No, you always want to ruin the fun!"
I couldn't believe he was saying that, couldn't he telI that I wanted to cry.
"No if you want to go home, you go!" he said, walking back inside the room.