Chapter 22

Chapter 22

* * Zizi's P.O.V * *

I was home, wondering what was I going to tell Liam. Maybe Harry was right if really love Liam, I should just give him another chance but what If he hurt me again?!! I think I wouldn't be able to deal with it again. I placed my pillow on my face and screamed, I was feeling confused.
"Zizi get up!!" Louis jumped up and down on my bed. "Today's the last day of school!!"
"Yeah, I know Louis" he kept jumping.
"Come on!! Come on!" He ran out of my room.
I got up, good thing today was the last day of school. I just wanted to have my summer vacation and supposedly live the life. Which in reality all I did was just sit on the sofa, play some video games or watch movies with the boys.
Louis was already waiting for me in the car, I sat on the passenger seat. Louis played his music loud while we drove to school. When he stopped on the red light, he sang while I laughed. Then I heard a motorcycle next to Louis's car, it was Harry.
"Hello Zizi and Louis" he waved at us.
"Hello mate!!" Louis grinned, I waved at him. "Ready for summer!!"
"Hell yeah!! I been waiting for it" Harry grinned. When the light turn green, they said they will talk in school.
When we finally got there, Skyler was sitting in front of the school waiting for Louis. Louis walked toward and pecked her on the cheek. I looked for Zayn, he was sitting with Dani, he pulled her closer to his chest and gave her a passionate kiss. It's better if I looked for someone that I wasn't going to be the third wheel. I now tried looking for Eleanor but she seemed to be in a hurry. I decided to go to class when the bell rang. I just need to get over this day and then I could have fun. The time seemed to be gone pretty quick because the teachers will either let us talk or they will talk about summer. Then they will tell us a story to be safe for summer. I just spaced out for the whole time. When the final bell rang, everybody ran out of their classes.
"It's summer baby!!!" Some people screamed.
"No more homework, no more teachers!!" Some threw their papers all over the place. I walked out of my class with Zayn.
"So what are you doing today?" Zayn asked me.
"I don't know but I want to go to the beach" I wiped my sweat from my forehead.
"Good thinking sister" I heard Louis behind me. "We are going to the beach!"
"Seriously?!" I was happy.
"Yeah, now that I have a car we could go anywhere!" He wrapped his arm around my neck. "So get ready because we are going to the beach!"
We got home and packed some snacks as fastest we could. Zayn even invited Dani, this was going to be great. Dani and Skyler went upstairs to go change into their bikinis. I went upstairs to go grab my tank tops and shorts.
"Are you wearing a bikini?" Skyler asked me.
"Hell no, I am wearing shorts and a tank top" I shoved my clothes in my bag
"No girl, you are wearing a bikini" Skyler said.
"Yeah, good thing I bought and extra one" Dani handed it to me. It was a two piece bikini. It was aqua blue and it had a cute design on it.
"I am not wearing this" I looked at the bikini.
"Yes, you are so go change" they said in unison.
They both waited in my room while I went to go change in the bathroom. I saw my reflection in the mirror. I felt uncomfortable, I can't believe they were making wear this.
"Come out girl" Skyler knocked on the door.
I came out, covering myself with a towel, they pointed to the towel to take it off. I slowly drop it.
"You look sexy" Skyler winked at me, I blushed.
"Yeah girl, you totally got the body" Dani giggled.
"Girls!" Louis came in the room. "Oh wow, you look good but there is no way you are wearing that."
"Damn!" Zayn opened his eyes wide open, that Louis pulled him out.
The girls looked at me, I just shrugged. I totally didn't mind if Louis didn't let me, I didn't want to wear it anyway.
"Okay put some shorts and a tank top" Skyler said. As I was about to go inside the restroom to go take it off, Skyler stopped me.
"Put them over your bikini" she smiled.
"But Louis said I can't-"
"Don't worry, leave it to me" she handed me the shorts.
"Yeah" Dani cheered. I put my tank top and shorts over my bikini, I felt much better.
"Girls!! Hurry up!!" Louis screamed from downstairs.
The girls ran out while I grabbed my sandals and bag. When we were pulling out of the drive way, we saw Harry.
"Harry hop on!!" Louis screamed at him.
Harry ran toward the car and opened the side of my door. I didn't know he was going, I guess Louis invited him. This made me feel more uncomfortable because I was going to be wearing a bikini. I didn't want him seeing my stomach and legs. I know that everyone was going to be seeing but Harry just made me feel nervous. This time Louis started driving away, I knew it was already too late to go grab my extra pair of shorts and tank top. This meant if I wanted to go inside the water I had to take off the the tank top and shorts I was wearing right now, unless I go inside the water for a little while and then go outside and dry. But that meant I wasn't going to have loads of fun, I was screw!
We finally arrive at the beach, Niall and Macy were waiting for us. We decided to go look for a prefect place to leave our things.
"So have you talk to Liam?" Harry walked next to me.
"No, I haven't see him."
"Well here he comes" Harry walked away with the others.
I turned around to see Liam walking toward me, my heart started beating fast. I was feeling nervous, I was still confused. A smile spread on his face once we made eye contact, I smiled back at him.
"I didn't know you were going to be here" I said, as we walked together.
"Yeah Louis invited me" he said.
"That's cool" we walked toward the place that the others had picked. They were already inside the ocean swimming.
"So..." He said nervously. "Have you thought about it?" I stood there in silence thinking what was the right choice. "Zizi-"
"Liam, I want to be with you" I said in a soft voice.
"Seriously?!" Liam smiled widely.
"Yeah" I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.
"I am so happy" he said in between the kiss.
"Me too" I pulled away.
"Now let's go inside the water and have some fun" he said, taking off his shirt.
"Yeah, wait a minute" I was feeling quite confident now, so I took off my shorts and tank top.
"You look gorgeous" he bit his bottom lip
"Thanks" I blushed.

* * * Harry's P.O.V * * * *
The water was fresh as I swam, I looked at the shore. I saw Zizi and Liam talking, I wonder If she was going to go back with him. I kept swimming until I saw her wrap her arms around his neck and give him a kiss. I guess they were back together, she then took off her tank top and shorts. She looked beautiful wearing that aqua bikini, she had a sexy body that any man will go crazy for. She started running away, Liam chased her around. He wrap his arms around her delicate waist and gave her a kiss on the lips, they both seemed happy. Liam was such a lucky guy.