Chapter 13

Chapter 13

* * Liam's P.O.V * *

When I saw Zizi and Harry together, my blood boiled. I was feeling jealous seeing her with him. I know I had no right to be mad since I was the one who broke up with her but I just couldn't imagine her with someone else. I didn't even know why I was dating Kate, the football guys though I looked better with her. But I knew I belong next to Zizi, she was mine. As Kate talked to me, I will glanced at Zizi and Harry. They were both sitting on the playground, he started leaning against her. My blood boiled even more, don't dare to kiss her!! I clenched my fist, my knuckles started turning white. But I soon let go when I saw that he had just placed his head on her shoulders. She pushed him away, yeah that's my girl. Harry started tickling her, she just laughed, I missed her cute laugh. Soon I came back to reality when Kate gave me a kiss.
"I'll be right back, I am going to go use the restroom" she walked away.
I saw Zayn coming toward me, he was the best friend of Zizi. He could tell me if their was something between them.
"Hey Liam, Louis said that the food is almost ready" he stood in front of me.
"Hey Zayn" I said. "Do they have something going on?"
"Who Zizi and Harry?" Zayn chuckled, I nodded. "No those two are always fighting, she thinks he is annoying and such a flirt."
"Oh" I was relived, so I guess she was just trying to make me jealous. I saw her go inside, Harry decided to join the rest of us.

* * Zizi's P.O.V * *
I went inside the house to go get some plates. I just wanted this to be over, I was going to head back when Kate stood in front of me.
"Hey" I said, trying to sound nice. "The food is ready"
"So I am guessing you are dating Harry already" she smiled. "Well that's cool as longest you stay away from my man."
"First of all I am not dating Harry and second of all I don't care about Liam no more so you can keep him."
"You think I am stupid, I see the way you still look at him. Don't even think for a second that I will leave him alone with you." she scoffed.
"Well if you don't believe me then it sucks for you. Unless Liam still has feelings for me because at least you would of trust your sweet boyfriend." I got the plates and decided to leave before things got worse.
I walked back to the backyard, everybody was now sitting down. I handed them the plates. I sat down when I saw Kate, she looked mad.
"Liam, we have to go" she said crossing her arms.
"Why?" He stood up.
"I got a call from my mom and she said she was feeling sick." It looked like she was lying but I didn't care. It was fine if she just left.
"Okay" he said. "Sorry guys but maybe another time"
We all said goodbye to him as he left. We ate our hamburgers, I felt great that they were gone now. I could actually enjoy the food now.
"So?" Louis looked at me. "There is nothing going on between you guys, right?"
"No!" Me and Harry said at the same time.
"Good because I don't want my sister getting hurt no more." Louis continued eating his hamburger.
"Don't worry Louis" Harry chuckled. "Your sister is hot but she is not my type."
"Yeah, I am out of his league." I smirked, the boys cooed.
Everybody continued eating. As Harry looked at me and grinned showing his cute dimples. I winked playfully at him and just continued eating.

___________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about Harry and Zizi so far? :D