Chapter 18

Chapter 18

* * Zizi's POV * *

I stood next to my locker trying to get my books, when I heard Rose's voice. She sounded angry. I decided to go check it out. As I turned left, I saw Skyler looking at Rose.
"I told you-" Skyler said in a calm voice.
"No!! I don't believe you!!" Rose screamed.
"We are not dating!" Skyler said nicely.
"Stay away from my boyfriend Louis!" She stomped on one foot. She shoved her on the locker and threaten her more, I quickly walked toward them.
"Leave her alone!" I pushed Rose off her. " Louis is not even going out with you no more so get over it!!"
"Don't you mess with me, and you!" She pointed at Skyler. "This is not over!" Rose walked away with her friends, damn this girl was never going to leave Louis alone.
"Thanks" Skyler finally talked.
"No problem someone had to stop her" I smiled.
"That psycho bitch really likes Louis" she giggled. "We are not even dating"
I was confused, maybe my brother chicken out. He is such a wuss. We walked back to our class.

* * Louis's P.O.V * *
I was furious when I heard that Rose told things to Skyler. Who did she think she was telling girls that I was her boyfriend?! We broke up already, I wasn't going back with her. I really liked Skyler, she had a big heart, the cutest smile and she was unique. I had never met a girl like her, I was falling for her. I walked out of the lockers, I grabbed my backpack and things, I wanted to talk to Rose to straighten things out.
"Where are you going?" Niall asked me.
"I am going to do something" I walked away.
"I'll catch you up then!" Niall yelled behind me.
I walked looking for Rose, I couldn't see her no where. Until someone hugged me from behind.
"Babe" it was her.
I pulled away. "Don't call me that, we are not going out anymore!"
"Louis, calm down" she giggled.
I sighted, "Rose, me and you are over, I don't like you and I never will. So it's better if you move on." I started walking away, I saw Niall walking toward me.
"Did you think I ever like you?!" She screamed, I turned around and started walking toward her. "I just felt pity for you because no has ever loved you, not even your real parents that abandoned you. And Zizi, well she also just feels sorry for you. She doesn't consider you as a true brother."
I felt my blood boil, how dare she say that?!! I wanted to slap her, I really did!!
"Louis, she is a girl" Niall grabbed my hand. "A petty girl that's not worth it."
Niall was right, I would never touch or hurt a girl even if she was like Rose. I gave her a cold stare and just walked away.

We sat under the tree in slience, I was trying to hold my hate and tears. Those words kept repeating in my head. How about if she was right? How about if Zizi's mom and her just took me in because they felt pity for me?
"Louis?" Niall finally talked.
"Mmmm.." I looked at the ground.
"You know Zizi and your mom love you" he said, I looked at him. "Zizi thinks you are a badass brother who has sass!"
I chuckled when he said those words, he was right my family did love me. I didn't need to listen to those stupid words that a self center bitch had just said.
"Yeah I am" I grinned.
"That's the Louis I know" Niall smiled.
"Niall, can we not tell anyone about this especially Zizi. Or she will go after Rose like a crazy girl" I chuckled, as I imagine Zizi growing furious
"Even thought I will like to see Zizi go wild, I understand" Niall laughed.
"Thanks mate" I said.
"Now let's go home and play" Niall patted me on the back. We both stood up and started walking home.
* * Zizi's P.O.V * *
Harry and Eleanor walked next to me as we tried going to our science club. I saw Kate and her friends coming toward us. I wanted to dodge her and go another way. But if I did I will give her the satisfaction. I kept walking until she bumped into my shoulder.
"Oh sorry" she covered her mouth.
"Don't worry" I faked smile.
"By the way have you seen Liam?" She pretended to asked nicely.
"No" I also pretended to act nice. "Maybe he got tired and decided to ditch you!"
"You don't know him" she scoffed.
"Yes I do" I said. "In matter of fact I know him better than you do! Did you know he is scare of spoons? He hates it when girls are whiny like you. That his favorite movie is Toy Story and he will love to play basketball rather than football. No of course you don't know him, you are only dating him because he is a popular football player!"
"Someone sounds jealous" she giggled.
"Jelaous of what?" I sneered. "At being a tramp or stealing someone's boyfriend because you can't get your own!"
"What little bitch?!!" Kate lost her temper this time.
"Ladies! Ladies!" Harry chuckled, as he stepped between and stopped us.
I forgot that Eleanor and him were with me. A smile spread on my face as I saw Kate's expression, she looked priceless.
"Here you are" Liam came and kissed her on the cheek. But my smile didn't even last, it faded away so fast once I saw Liam with her.
"Hey guys" Liam smiled at us.
"Hey" I said in low voice.
"Hey mate" Harry patted him on the back
"Well we have to keep going" Eleanor said.
"Okay then" he said. "Bye" We waved at him as we left.
"That was awesome Zizi, you totally crashed that girl!" Eleanor giggled. "She was furious."
"That was amazing!" Harry high five me.
"I guess so" I smiled weakly, I did feel good but I couldn't stand watching Liam with Kate.
We walked to Mr. Finn's class, I guess he was still in a meeting.
Harry opened the door for us, but as we entered we stood there amazed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I couldn't help but giggle. Zayn and Danielle were having sex.
"Damn action in just five minutes" Eleanor laughed.
"I believe that is chemistry?!" Harry burst out laughing. Eleanor and I started laughing as well.
"Shut up guys!" Zayn and Dani hid behind the desk.
"Get out!!" Zayn screamed.
We got out of the classroom laughing that our stomach started hurting.

________________________________________________________________________

Poor Louis :(

Danielle and Zayn? :O Dirty little secret has finally revealed!! ;)