Chapter 14

Chapter 14

* * * Zizi's POV * * *

"Come on Zizi!!" Rose followed me around.
"No, I am not going to help you." I said for the hundredth time.
She was unbelievable, she wanted me to help her with my brother Louis. Didn't she get the hint that he didn't want anything with her.
"Come on do it for our friendship" she pleaded.
"We were never friends!!" I said and began to walk away, feeling kind of proud of myself for finally saying that.
"You will regret this!!" She screamed, I kept walking away.

The day had ended good for right now, Louis and the boys decided to go to the fair tonight. I thought that was cool, I decided to invite Skyler because I knew she would love to see Louis. I insisted to Zayn that he should come with us but he said he had something else to do.This boy was always mysterious and I knew he was hiding something. I was going to find out what was going on with him. But right now, I had to get ready for the fair. I wore some shorts with a tank top, it was really hot. I braided my long brown hair because it looked nasty. Skyler finally arrived, I invited her inside. Louis was sitting on the couch eating chips. But once he saw Skyler he stood up, a nervous smile spread on his face. I had never seen him that, I decided to give them time alone. I ran upstairs to go get my jacket. When I came back down they were laughing, I cleared my throat for us to leave. My mom had bought Louis a new car so we didn't have to walk anymore. As Louis drove, I could see the bright lights of the rides. When we bought our tickets, we entered, the night looked so beautiful. Niall and Macy were standing next to the bumper cars. I guess we were going on that one first. We got into our bumper cars and got ready to crash into each other. Louis and Niall teamed up and started bumping us girls. We stared at each other and trapped Louis, we bumped into him. We chased after Niall until we got him in the corner. He threw his hands in surrender but we still went after him. We showed no mercy on him. As we got off we saw Harry walking toward us.

* * Harry's P.O.V * * *
I saw my friends, that sounded weird since I never really had friends. I walked toward them I guess I had missed the first ride. I saw Zizi, she looked damn so hot showing her legs. I always like bothering her because I love it when she gets mad. I think she is cute. But I didn't like her because Harry Styles never falls in love.
"Hey Harry" they all said.
"Hey" I smiled. "I guess I missed the first ride"
"Yeah but there are more to go" Niall laughed.
We decided to go this apple ride where they spin all around. Niall and Macy had to go on a separate apple while the rest of us went as a group. The ride started, Louis and Skyler laughed while I stood there watching them. Zizi closed her eyes, she looked funny, I guess she was scared. I just watched her, I don't why I wanted her so bad? She was just different from the rest of the girls, maybe I just need to sleep with her and I will stop wanting her so bad. I needed to sleep with her but I couldn't, she was Louis's sister and I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Anyways she really loved the jerk of Liam who kept making her suffer. I got to stop thinking about her, when we got off the ride. We decide to go to a last ride because Niall kept complaining that he wanted to go eat the delicious food. We really tried finding something fun.
"Let's ride the roller coaster!" Zizi cheered.
"Yeah goo idea!" They all said.
No!! I was scared of roller coasters, I have never told no one about my fear of roller coasters. I wished we could of ride something less scary. We went behind the line, my hands were getting sweaty.
"Why don't we ride something else?" I finally said.
"No, this will be fun" Louis smiled.
"Why are you scared?" Zizi smirked.
"No!" I quickly replied. "Let's do this!"
We got closer to the ride, Louis wanted to sit with Skyler so I had to ride with Zizi. Great!! Now she was going to know that I was really scare of something. How about if I shit my pants?!! Or if I cried in front of her?! It was our turn now, the loud rock music made it more intense. Zizi got in and and looked at me, she told me to come. I walked slowly and sat next to her. The guy then came and locked our seat belts. I felt like telling him to take me out, but it was already too late. The ride was starting, it slowly went up, I felt like I was going to have heart attack when it reached the top. Out of nowhere it dropped and started going really fast. I gripped the handle so hard, my stomach was beginning to ache because of all the pressure I couldn't deal with. I felt like this ride was never going to end, I got closer to Zizi and began to scream. I held her hand so hard that she winced in pain.
"Ouch!" She screamed in pain. "Harry you are hurting me!"
"Sorry!" I held her hand tighter. "Sorry!!"
"Harry, relax!!"
"I can't!!" I looked at her scared.
"Close your eyes and breath" she held my face, I nodded.
I listen to her, I closed my eyes and tried relaxing. It wasn't that bad even though I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach when the roller coaster will drop. But it felt much better, the ride had finally finished. We got off the ride, she looked at me worried. When the others came, she stayed quiet and didn't say a thing. We decided to go get something to eat, I just bought a hot dog and a drink. I ate quietly, I was still a little scared. The others seemed to be having a great time, I saw Skyler and Louis flirting, they totally liked each other. We all just watched them, as they stuffed food at each other.
"Just ask her out already!" Niall blurted it out.
"Shut up mate!" Louis blushed.
"Yeah just do it!" Zizi encourage Niall's idea.
"Skyler, why don't we go somewhere else more quiet?" Louis stood up.
"Yeah" a smile spread on Skyler's face.
They took off, I guess he was finally going to have the guts to ask her out.
"Macy, let's go have some fun" Niall pecked her on the cheek. "Do you guys want to come with us?"
"No it's okay go have some fun" Zizi smiled.
We sat there not saying a thing, it was kind of awkward because now I wasn't a bad guy to her. I was now someone who feared something and she was the only who knew.
"Are you okay?" She finally asked.
"Yeah" I gave her smile. "Thanks for not telling no one"
"Yeah no problem" she said. "Why don't we go play some games?"
I nodded, I actually liked the idea of letting my feet stayed on the ground. Because I swear I didn't feel like going on another ride, we went to this game were we had to throw rings on the neck of the rubber ducks. We kept losing so we decided to go shoot some baskets.
"Do you want something?" She grabbed the basketball in front of her.
"Well are you sure you can make baskets?" I chuckled.
"Yeah, I can" she smiled confidently. "So what do you want?"
"Well I wanted that big Minnie but to make it more easy I want that small bear."
"You'll see" she smiled, placing the ball in front of her.
She concentrated, when she let go off the ball. The ball made a swish, I was impressed.
"Passed me the other ball" she ordered.
I gave it to her, she concentrated again and shotted, another swish. This girl really impressed me.
"Passed me the other ball" she ordered again.
I placed it on her hand. "It's okay, if you miss it" I smiled kindly.
"Just shut up" she said.
She concentrated, this was intense because if she missed this one it will be all over. I watched her as she looked at the ball. I waited patiently until she shooted it, she had made another swish. She started jumping of excitement, she hugged me tightly.
"You see, I told you I will get you Minnie!" She clapped.
"Where did you learn how to shoot that good?" I asked her.
"I used to play basketball when I was in middle school."The man handed her the big Minnie Mouse, she smiled proudly. "Here, it's for you" she gave it to me
"Thanks, I love it" I hugged it.
We continued walking, we wanted to see what other games they had. When I saw they had bowling, but instead of a hard ball they had a sack ball. That made it more difficult because you needed strength. I held her hand as I made my way to the game.
"Now, it's my turn to get you something" I payed the guy to give me the sack ball.
"Are you sure, you are that strong?" She grabbed my arm and squeezed it.
"Yeah this bad boys will you get you what you want." I said in a serious tone, she giggled.
I squeezed the sack ball, I was going to throw it will all my strength. I had to knocked down all of those tenpins that were form as a pyramid. I stretched my arm so I wouldn't pull a muscle. I stood like a baseball player, I looked straight at the target. I pretend that I was going to pitch a ball, so I threw the ball with all my might. It knocked the whole pyramid, a smile spread on my face.
"Damn that was awesome!" Zizi clapped. "You should go tryout for baseball"
"Nah" I said. "I have my own workouts"
The man handed me the big Mickey Mouse, I gave it to Zizi. A smile of happiness spread on her face.
"Thanks, I always wanted one" she hugged me.
"Your welcome"
We both walked home happy with our big Mickey and Minnie Mouse on our sides.

________________________________________________________________

Harry feels like he finally has friends!! :D